absolut_mandy's Disigns - The Sequel *Thread full, please post on Part 3**

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mandy,
I just wanted to check to see if the pm came through with the info for the luggage tags. Just let me know either way.
Thanks again!!
:cloud9:

I hope this is correct way to request. Thank you in advance for your time!
http://s1119.photobucket.com/user/absolut_mandy12/media/Dis/ZacharyMarbleDCL.jpg.html?sort=4&o=38

Looking for the same image above: Mickey, life preserver, DCL logo, same font you previously used in examples.

I wanted to put these on t-shirts: personalized (one name on each) 7 people total
McNair Family Vacation
Aboard the Disney Dream
June 2-6, 2013
Floyd
LaShawnda
Shannon
Shanna
Shawna

2nd family: same image and Cruise
Thom Family Vacation
Aboard the Disney Dream
June 2-6, 2013
Jessica
Jerimiah

Hello Mandy – You do amazing job. It's so kind that you offer this service! Please forgive me, this is the 1st time I’ve done this. I hope I provide you the information you need to fill my request.

I’m looking for Names with characters at the side. If it’s not asking too much, two versions. 1 with the letters filled & the other not filled?

Mark – Tigger
Kate – Belle
Jack – Mickey Mouse
Colleen – Minnie Mouse
Claire – Rapunzel
Meghan – Ariel
Aunt Patti – Daisy

Thank you so much - there's no rush. We aren't leaving until late July.:)

Sure thing!

Mandy:goodvibes

Hi Mandy I was wondering if you would be able to make me a few disigns.

I would like the one that says our family vacation mickey head, but I would like it to say The Rogers Family Vacation. With the little mickey and Minnie heads saying Daddy, Natalia, Hayden, Mommy. Another one to say The Millers Family Vacation with Daddy, Loghan, Mommy. And another one to say The Joy's Family Vacation with Dad, Caitlan, Mom on them. With the year 2014 in there somewhere.:goodvibes

We were also thinking about doing a cars 2 theme day. Would it be possible to do a mickey head with each character popping out or inside? And our names under each one. Here is what I would like:
Hayden - Lightning Mcqueen
Loghan - Mater
Natalia - Sally
Pappy - Sarge
Josh - Ramone
Breanna - Flo
Caitlan - Holley Shiftwell
Andrea - Mama Topolino
MeMe - The Queen
Matt - Doc Hudson

If possible could you do a invitation letter to Natalia and Hayden. It doesn't really matter which character its from. I would like it to be just addressed to both of them.
I would really appreciate it thank you for your time.

Could you please clarify the invitation - is it an invite to WDW?

Mandy

Mandy,
I sent a pm with the details of the luggage tags. I wanted to make sure you received it. I am so exhausted i wanted to make sure i sent it correctly.
If you did not let me know.
Thanks Again!!
Meg:thumbsup2

I'll pm you the personalized ones

Hi Mandy! Can I put in a few request for some tee shirt designs. We'll be going to WDW in August for the very first time. :yay::yay:

My First Visit Tees w/Walt Disney World 2013 at the bottom
w/Cinderella for Jailyx
w/Mulan for Julianny
w/Donald for Julio
w/Tigger for Raquel
* No borders please

Also, I seen on your photobucket the "Outta My Way! I'm Going to Disneyland Today" tee design. Is it possible to do that same one but with a different font style and instead of Disneyland "Walt Disney World" or "Disney World"?

Thanks in advance. :goodvibes

Sure thing!

Hi Mandy,

Just wondering if you had caught up to page 113 post #1693. I think I asked a few pages back. and I certainly don't mean to bug you, just wanted to make sure I hadn't missed anything along the way. I'm not going on a trip, they are for something else. If I knew how to make the scattered name fills as wonderfully as you I wouldn't have to request them. They are wonderful.

Thanks ever so much.
Nanny 3:dance3:

Didn't forget, coming up

Hi Mandy,
I have a few requests.

1. T-shirt design
Namefill Name: Darbee
Character: Princesses
Bevelled with characters and no border

2. My first Visit Tee design
Disneyworld 2013 at the bottom with Minnie mouse and no border.

3. Cinderella's Royal Table invitation
Child's name: Darbee
Reservations: August 19 7:05 p.m.

Thanks so much!

Sure thing!

Hi Mandy first time requester...

can you do a Addison for Zoeguesswhat.jpg

Addison again for Stelladlp.jpg

And Addison again for Heathernamefab5.jpg with 2013 for the year????

We do not go until December..

Thanks
Rob

PS I hope I did this correctly

Sure thing!

Hi Mandy! I had an idea to do some Disney Star Wars themed May the 4th and Revenge of the Fifth DISigns for next week. I wondered if I should post a new thread, but you did such an awesome job on my son's Darth Maul Donald designs, I thought I'd come to you with the idea first.

I would like to request 2 different designs....for the May 4th shirt, I was thinking maybe something with Jedi Mickey and/or some of the other good guys (yoda stitch, leia minnie, etc.), with the saying "May the 4th Be With You" for the front of the shirt, and a coordinating number 4 fill design on the back, with the name Jackson above or below the number for the back of the shirt.

And for the May 5th design, something with Darth Maul Donald with the saying "Revenge of the 5ifth" for the front, and a coordinating number 5 fill for the back, with the name Jackson above or below the number. (Or I could use the number 5 birthday design you did with Darth Maul Donald).

These are just some quick ideas, so if you have different ideas in mind, that's cool too. Please don't put any dates or places (no WDW or DL) because I don't think we'll be able to be there on those specific dates.

I know it's short notice, and it's for new designs, so let me know if you would rather I posted a new thread on the DISign boards or if you would like to try doing them. Thanks again, Mandy :)

Hope you like them

Hi Mandy!

Could I please request a Bibbidi Boutique invitation, the one with the princesses in the castle with the little girl.

One each for;

Abigail
Jeanisse
Naihla

at May 19 at 9:35 am in Magic Kingdom.

Also, could you please make three of these lovely surprise cards?

http://s1227.photobucket.com/user/a...zed/media/rickySurprise.jpg.html?sort=3&o=922

Abigail
Jeanisse
Naihla

And these plane tickets also?

http://s1227.photobucket.com/user/a...template2minnieairways1.jpg.html?sort=3&o=165

Flight: Southwest #139 / #498
Departing - May 16, 2013
Returning - June 3, 2013
Leaving - SJU (Isla del Encanto)
Arriving - MCO (Where dreams come true!)
Seat: VIP
Class: Royal Princess
Remarks: Dreams do come true!

Thank you...these are so adorable!

Sure thing!

Hi Mandy ~

Could I request a few more please ~ :flower3:

We would like 2 of the name tags (what will you celebrate) also the oval shaped one with the names -Brooke / Carol

A scattered tag with Brooke and she is asking if you can do a variety of the Disney cats? If not, She likes Marie from Aristocats (purple)

A Bevelled with boarder - Brooke with Chip and Dale. purple also?

Also the solid Minnie heads with a bow - Carol / Brooke

Please let me know if you have any questions!!

Thanks ahead of time for everything!!!!!

:flower3: :flower3: :flower3:

Hi Mandy,

Apologies to chase but I made a request back on post # 1875 on the 11th April? I am sorry if I missed it along the thread somewhere!

Thank you so much - enjoy the rest of your weekend :)

It has been posted but here you go: Have a great cruise!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter