• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

absolut_mandy's Disigns - The Sequel *Thread full, please post on Part 3**

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello Mandy! I was looking on your photobucket and found some of the following things and thought that would work perfect!
Request #1 I found the Mickey and Minnie in front of the castle surprise letter! LOVE IT! I have been trying to figure out how to surprise my girls. I want to give one to each one but they can all be the same Mickey and Minnie image. My question...Is there any way that instead of see ya soon it can say see ya Monday?
Their names
Emma
Maddisen
Cecily
Payton
Hannah
Request #2 I saw that you had some images of tickets. I wasn't sure if you customize those. If you do can I have one that says Trade this ticket for you Annual Pass to Disneyland.
Request #3
I believe that last year you made us a stroller tag and I had you put the year on it. I was hoping that you could make me another one with out the year so that I can just reprint it each year. It was a A stick Family with our names under or stick person an it said this Stroller belongs to the Arviso family

Armando
Linda
Emma
Maddisen
Cecily
Payton
Hannah
Request #4
I found a square Doc image with a band aide in the bottom corner with a name in it. Could we have that for the baby of the family Hannah? She would LOVE it!!

Let me know if the stroller tag is okay

Mandy:goodvibes

Hi! I have another request pretty please to go with request #1764.I thought it would be special to make something for the Grandparents too! Can you please make an additional invite for Cinderella's Royal Table for Coble and Martha for dinner to celebrate their 43rd anniversary on May 2, 2013 at 4:00 PM. We leave the 26th! I am so excited! Thanks so much!!!

Sure thing!

I would like to make a request...
I would like the name fills with the Peter pan design Name Nathan
I would like the name fill with the Captain Hook design Name Mason
I would like the name fill with name fill Mr. Smeed Name Evan
I would like the name fill with name Tinkerbell Name Samantha
It doesn't matter if they are the scattered name fills or the regular. what ever you can do would be great.
If you are able to do these that would be wonderful...

Thank you so much for your time and energy.

Sure thing! Have a great trip!

Hello! Since we loved how much your DISigns came out, we're back to request some more for our trip in August. :)

These will be put on adult tank tops for our trip.
We would like the Dilly design from page 7 of this thread, but with it to say Mickey and be outlined in red instead of orange. Also underneath could you put Walt Disney World? No year.

We love the picture of the Princesses dressed up as their villains so much we would like a name fill of them (as many of them as you can get in) for the word Disney, and have it outlined in either black or purple.

The final thing we would like is Disney World to be written in script, with Tinkerbell in front of it tapping the D in Disney with her wand if you could.

We have loved everything you've done so much we couldn't help but want more! Thank you again for your time and talent that you share with everyone. You're the best! :)

Sure thing! have a great trip!

Hi,

I love your designs. I was hoping I could have some personalized for our upcoming cruise?

1) Could you do this one to say Madeline? http://i1227.photobucket.com/albums.../NameFills2/bayleigharielname_zpsbcc4d39b.jpg

2) Could you do this one to say Disney Dream and July 2013? http://i1227.photobucket.com/albums/ee423/absolut_mandy_personalized/DCL/firstfandcl_zps6d5b2181.jpg

3) Could you do this one to say Mautz Family Cruise? http://i1227.photobucket.com/albums/ee423/absolut_mandy_personalized/johnson.jpg

4) Could you do this one to say Maclane? http://i1227.photobucket.com/albums/ee423/absolut_mandy_personalized/NameFills2/jenniferbellesc.jpg

5) Could you do this one to say Mautz Family? http://i1227.photobucket.com/albums...nalized/NameFills2/carolFab5a_zps0eb6306c.jpg

Thank you so much!!!!!!!!:cool1::cool1::cool1::cool1::cool1:

Have a great cruise!

I am hoping you can help me out. I am not going to Disney this year due to finances, but I am doing my best to make healthy choices and better my health. There are a few of my coworkers who are doing the same thing. We were wondering if you could do us a design with Crush and/or Squirt that says Slow and Steady. Thanks for your time.

Dawn

Sure thing Dawn! Congrats on making the healthy choices!

Hi! Mandy
My daughter has loved the disigns you have made for her in the past!! She is really looking forward to our upcoming trip to Disney. Could you please make her a very special design featuring Cinderella’s step-sisters Drizzella and Anastasia in a positive light (She actually loves Anastasia) for dinner at 1900 Park Fare. She has since outgrown her previous “Jasmine loves Anastasia” shirt but she was a big hit last time and Anastasia made several visits to our table!

Also if possible a few invites for dinners

An invite for Dinner at Chef Mickey’s April 30 for Jasmine & Lucas

Invite for Dinner at 1900 Park Fare for Jasmine & Lucas April 29th at 5:50pm

Invite for Dinner at Cinderella’s Royal Table for Princess Jasmine at 4:00pm May 2nd

I thank you so much for your time and thoughtfulness you put into your work! All the disigners that take the time to make things for all of us really do add extra magic to our trips!! There is nothing like seeing how special a little 8yr old feels because a character spends a few extra mins with them because they are featured on the child’s shirt!!!:)

SUre thing!

Could you make me 3 of your "Surprise You're Going to Disney World, TODAY!" Letters for Catlyn, Charles, and Colin.

Also, name fillers
Catlyn-Tinkerbell
Charles-Wall-e If you don't have Wall-e Jedi Mickey would be fine. :)

Edited: If not to late...I forgot to say with the name fillers original with no boarders.

Thank you!
Lori

Mandy,

Forgive me if I missed it, but have you gotten a chance to work on my request from Post 1869? Let me know if you have any questions. In looking back tonight, I thought it might have been a little confusing on one of the items so I fixed it (I think! :)) We do leave Saturday morning though.

Your work is amazing! :cheer2:
I am looking forward to our trip the 1st week of September this year!

Hoping if you could do the Harry Potter Name Fill (marileehp.jpg)

I would need #1: SWEET DREAMS RICKY
#2: SWEET DREAMS JOEY
(They don't need to be all on one line... just need to print on an 8x11)

(Going to try an put them on a black pillow case?! :confused3 don't know how they will turn out)

Thank you for spending the time to make our vacation extra magical.
Jessie

(New at this posting thing so, sorry if I've got the whole request thing wrong)

Thank you SO SO much Mandy!! I love them.
ETA: I can't post links yet, but the images you made for me are on #1947. If you don't mind though, can you change the "Disneyworld" on the Surprise one to say "Disneyland" instead? Thanks again!

Thank you again for your wonderful work! They turned out fantastic again! Now we can't wait to use the Disigns to make everything!!! Thanks again! :)
Cathy & Jodie :goodvibes

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter