absolut_mandy's Disigns - The Sequel *Thread full, please post on Part 3**

Status
Not open for further replies.
I LOVE THESE!
But my husband's name is Phillip not that Brian isn't a great name but he may ask why he is wearing Brian's shirt.

Hello - this is my first time requesting, so I hope I'm doing this correctly. Please let me know if you need anything else. :bitelip:

I really appreciate you taking time to do this. It will make this vacation even more memorable!

Welcome signs:
1. Rylan - using rayawelcomemickey1.jpg
2. Aubrey - using jessicawelcomeminnie.jpg
3. Ayla - using kayleeweltowdwprincess.jpg

Autograph Book Cover:
Ayla - using karissacastleac.jpg

Surprise:
Ayla - using rickySurprise.jpg

Leaving:
Ayla, Rylan & Aubrey - using nihcolaslet2.jpg

Also, we are going to 2 character meals & was hoping to get invites. I didn't see anything looking through your designs, but may have missed.

1. Winnie the Pooh & Friends at the Crystal Palace for lunch - Sunday May 19, 2013 at 1:20pm. One invite for Ayla, Rylan & Aubrey.

2. Cinderella's Royal Table for breakfast - Tuesday, May 21, 2013 at 9:20am. One invite for Ayla. Can you also put something on it that says something like "Here's a new gown & crown for you to wear to the castle."

Again, thank you SO much. Our trip is May 18th so I hope that gives you enough time.

Sure thing! Have a great trip!

Mandy:goodvibes

I need two invites please. We leave for our trip April 13, 2013. Thank you!

1) For: Chip and Dale Campfire at FW, I liked the one you did for "bth_oliviacampfireinvit"

Wording: Brady and Family

*I will not need a date or time for this one.
------------------------------------------------------------

2) For: Mickey's Backyard BBQ at FW, I liked the one you did for "bth_rushmickeybbqinvite"

Wording: Brady and Family
Date: April 18, 2013
Time: 6:30 p.m.

Have a great trip!

Mandy

Hi I was just checking in to see where you were on the list absolut_mandy? I was out of the loop for awhile..I posted a request on page 83 #1242. Thanks nd your work is great!!!

You do such great work! I saw some other things you did recently and wanted to see if you had time to do any of these for our trip. We leave April 20 so that doesn't give you much time. I wish I would have found you sooner! Thank you for all that you do to help make these moments more special.

Autograph Book Covers: One for each child
Madeline & Caleb (like the ones you did for Bella & Zachary)

Welcome:
Caleb & Madeline to Art of Animation (Little Mermaid)

Character Meal Invites:
1. Play ‘n Dine Breakfast (April 24 @ 9:10 am) – One invite for Caleb & Madeline
2. Winnie the Pooh & Friends at the Crystal Palace (April 24 @ 6:20 pm) - One invite for Caleb & Madeline
3. Chef Mickey’s Breakfast (April 26 @ 8:40 am) – One invite for Caleb & Madeline
4. Princess Storybook Dining Dinner (April 26 @ 5:25 pm) – One invite for Caleb & Madeline

Hi I was following up i sent a message on 3/17/13 I know you are very busy but I was just wondering if you do stuff for birthday parties? My son is having a Jake party and I was needing cupcake toppers to print out maybe mickeyheads in Jake and friends theme or whatever you came come up with your designs are always so creative and maybe waterbottle labels.

Thanks
Emily

Thank you SO much for offering to make all of these wonderful images! I have a few requests if you don't mind. I would need them before May 1 if possible. Please let me know if I didn't include all the info you need.

1. BBB Invite for Ashlinn - May 6th at 10:10am
2. Surprise We're Going to Disneyland - Aiden and Ashlinn
3. Airplane Tickets - One with Mickey for Aiden Cerullo; one with Minnie for Ashlinn Cerullo
Leaving on May 5. Returning on May 11. From Fort Collins to Disneyland
4. Princess Ashlinn - Happy 5th Birthday

Mandy-
You are so amazingly talented! My daughter loves to wear the shirts we made using your name fills from our last trip.
I was wondering if you could make two stroller tags for me

Easton's Stroller (Jake and the Neverland Pirates)
Delainie's Stroller (Sofia the First)

We are leaving on 5/1 so I would need it sometime before then

Thanks so much :)

Hi Mandy,

I'm amazed at what you can do! I'm hoping you can help us. We are leaving April 29th! Sorry for the short notice but I didn't know this existed until this evening.

We are looking for the following:

- The back for our t-shirts with "Meghan's Princess Tour 2013" that will work on a Blue, Pink and Magenta shirt.
- A similar design to the Minnie in Post #233 with the name "Mimi".
- A similar design to the Ariel in Post #799 with the name "Meghan" for a pink t-shirt.
- A similar design to the Grumpy in Post #801 with the name "Rick" that would go well on a blue shirt.

I hope I did this right!
P.S. I have Photoshop CS6 - not sure what file format you use!

Thanks!
Rick

Hi Mandy,

Apologies, I know I have already requested a few designs from you a couple of pages back but can I request one more please? I've just seen the design that you did for someone else!

It's the rubber ring with captain Mickey to the right hand side saluting. It has the DCL logo inside the ring. Please can it say Our First Disney Cruise on the top of the ring and then on the bottom can it say Disney Magic May 2013?

Thank you so much, I hope you don't mind :)

Hi mandy I finally decided which ones that I would like for you to design for me and my family's vacation. We don't plan to leave until next year in July. But I would like it if you can get them done by May. Just email me on here when you are ready to do them. I have 10 people going so I will have 13 disigns that I will need from you if you are not to busy. Thank you very much.

Hi, Mandy.

We leave next week for WDW on Thursday. Will that give you enough time to personalize the following for me? If not, please let me know as I don't want to rush you. Thanks in advance for your time!

*lucasSurprise.jpg: for Colin, Caitlin, and Amelia--can you make it Disney World (with a space between Disney & World and a capital "W"), and can you add in all caps "TODAY!"

*Boma invitation: for Colin, Caitlin, and Amelia--can just put something about going to Boma for breakfast today (instead of a specific date/time)

Hi Mandy, thank you so much for helping and making our trip magical I had requested a design but maybe didn't explain it well. Can I please have the following names in red with small mickey/minnie hats on the first letter?

Mickey- Tony,Zachary, Asheton
Mickey-Nicolas but on his also a grad hat
Minnie-Jane

Thank you

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter