absolut_mandy's Disigns - The Sequel *Thread full, please post on Part 3**

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mandy,

I'm trying to decide how to use the portholes on the shirts and don't want to waste your time adding verbage if they don't need it. I wanted to right "Our 2nd Disney Cruise" on them but it is "Pa's" 1st Disney Cruise so that won't work. And I'm sure you don't have time to listen to me ramble.:hyper:

I would like to request a name fill, please. :)
Kasey with Pluto (can you make it girlie?)

Do you have anything with Pluto as a Pirate? And is there anyway you can make Mrs. Caloway a Pirate? I'm thinking tshirts for Pirates night on the Cruise but they may end up as magnets. Decisions.

Thank you again for all the hard work you do in spreading the pixie dust. It is greatly appreciated!!pixiedust:

Have a great cruise!

Mandy:goodvibes

Hello Mandy. I posted to your PM, but thinking on it, i wasn't sure if you worked through pm's. Is there any way you can help me with these requests?
I’m sorry if this seems like a lot, and if you cannot do it, I fully understand. I was waiting for the mad rush of requests to be completed from when you were on vacation.
Trying to make it simple for you, So I’ll add the names, their favorite character, then descriptions below.
Thanks again!
Mark …Mr Incredible (Incredibles) For airline tickets…. April 16-30 Syracuse to Orlando
Marlow…Mirdira (Brave) For airline tickets…April 16-30 Syracuse to Orlando
Luke…Sora (Kingdom Hearts) For airline tickets…April 16-30 Syracuse to Orlando
Sebastian…Donald Duck For airline tickets…April 16-30 Syracuse to Orlando
Greg…Goofy For airline tickets…April 19-27 Syracuse to Orlando
Renee…Mickey For airline tickets…April 19-27 Syracuse to Orlando
Brayden…Wreck it Ralph… For airline tickets…April 19-27 Syracuse to Orlando
Katelyn…Rapunzel …For airline tickets…April 19-27 Syracuse to Orlando
Ed…Phineas & Ferb … For airline tickets… April 16-23 Overland Park, Kansas to Orlando
Gina…Tink … For airline tickets… April 16-23 Overland Park, Kansas to Orlando
Keagan…Phineas & Ferb … For airline tickets… April 16-23 Overland Park, Kansas to Orlando
Madison…Princesses … For airline tickets… April 16-23 Overland Park, Kansas to Orlando
Brian… (anything with beers of the world at epcot???) …For airline tickets…April 19-26 Dallas/FT Worth to Orlando
Annie… Minnie …For airline tickets…April 19-26 Dallas/FT Worth to Orlando
Sophia…Ariel …For airline tickets…April 19-26 Dallas/FT Worth to Orlando

-Can I please have name fills for each?
-Would it be possible to have invitations for each to the Illuminations Specialty Cruise (fireworks) for Friday, April 19 at 8pm?
-Would it be possible to make Airline tickets for each as well?

Thanks again for all of your help. :thumbsup2

Tickets will be by this weekend

Hi Mandy,

Love your dis-igns! Could you possibly make the following things for me?

Dis surprise.jpg x2 one with Olivia and the other with Bella as the name
Peytonfab5autographbook.jpg for Bella
Marissaprincessautographbook.jpg for Olivia

Thanks so much!
Kristen

Have a great trip!

Hi Mandy,

I have spent a great deal of time perusing your designs, they are awesome! We are leaving Monday, April 8th, so I completely understand if you do not have time to get to my requests. But, I figured it's worth an ask.

Could I have name fills for the following?

Pop Pop (red mickey mouse)
Joey (red mickey mouse)
Farrah (red minnie mouse)
Grandma (red minnie mouse)
Mommy (red minnie mouse)

Also, if possible, I was interested in a few invites/notices

surpriseDLP1.jpg but with "Joey and Farrah"

also the welcome note in red background with all the Disney pals (fab 5 crew)
to "Joey and Farrah"

Finally, but again, I realize this is a very last minute request. The following invitations for meals:

Akershus invite to "Farrah and Joey" for April 11, 2013 at 2:45pm

Hollywood and Vine invite to "Joey and Farrah" for April 9 at 1:30pm

Tusker House invite to "Joey and Farrah" for breakfast on April 12 at 9:45am

Thank you so much. I know I have asked for a lot and completely understand if you do not have time to get to any or all of my requests.
I think it is so generous of you to spend your time making families vacations even more magical.

Thank you,
Julie

Have a great trip!

Could you please do two name fills for me?

1. Skylar, fill with Merida from Brave (it could be the whole family also, not just Merida) Please use your one with the character on the side.

2. Abigail, fill with Dumbo. Please use the one with the character on the side.

Thank you so much for all your designs. I'm slowly going through all of them now.

Cindy

Your so creative-I love your designs..I did try to download some designs from the photobucket but it said it detected a virus so not sure if I'm doing something wrong.. can I put in requests?

Names- Mom, Dad, NaNa, Isabella, Sophia http://i1227.photobucket.com/albums/ee423/absolut_mandy_personalized/dadnameminhd1_zps4b95af76.jpg

lifesaver- Our First Disney Cruise Fantasy 2013 http://i1227.photobucket.com/albums/ee423/absolut_mandy_personalized/firstdcl.jpg

Name Tags- Scott, Shannon, Claire, Isabella, Sophia http://i1227.photobucket.com/albums/ee423/absolut_mandy_personalized/DCL/seandcltag.jpg

Mickey Heads -NaNa(red bow and tiara), Mom(red bow and tiara), Isabella (pink bow and tiara), Sophia(pink bow and tiara) http://i1227.photobucket.com/albums...rsonalized/MickeyHeads/michelleMinnieHead.jpg

Name Fills Bevelled with the boarders and charachters: Sophia with Ariel charachter(greens and purple if possible), Isabella with Minnie Charachter (pinks), Scott with the Fab five, Claire with Princesses, Shannon with Pooh and friends

Sure thing! Have a great cruise!

Mandy - YOU ROCK!!

This will be the absolute last things I ask for before our Cruise.

DCL name tag for me - Beth
Pluto as a pirate
Mrs. Caloway as a pirate (if this is possible)
And I love your Mickey silhouette with your name in it. Do you have those in:
Donald - Phillip
Daisy - Beth
Pluto - Kasey
Those are so creative and would make great shirts.

Thank you a million times over for these designs! You bring the Disney Magic with your gift.

absolut_mandy said:
Do you want a name on it?

Sorry---
Yes. I am surprising the other 5 people going with me so can you put:
To my wonderful sisters Caryn & Rhondi
And my 3 awesome kids Lainey Riley & Addie

Thanks!
If that's too much just put the names....

Hi Mandy

First off I wanted to thank you for your personalized welcome and goodbye letters you made for my kids for our disney trip. They LOVED them!!!

I was hoping you can help me out with a request. Could you PLEASE help me by designing a candy bar wrapper for my son Lucas' 2nd birthday. I know it's short, very short notice but I would need it by Saturday. If it can't be done I understand and will just hand out the candy without any wrappers.

His theme is Mickey Mouse Clubhouse. I'm open to the wrappers saying something like:
Thanks for coming to my 2nd Birthday or Lucas' 2nd Birthday...anything along those lines.

I would wrap them around full size Hershey bars (the size you usually get in the supermarket checkout lines....so dangerous for me. LOL)

Thanks so much,
Mina :)

Hi Mandy,
I apologize for not compiling all of my requests but I'm still learning this process! :) Would you please make this life preserver for me?
Our First Disney Cruise Magic 2013 - firstdcl.jpg
Thank you so much!
Amy

Hi Mandy,

I know you are really busy with requests but I was just wondering if you had filled the request from page 113 post 1693 and I missed it or you were still working on it. No hurry, just wondering.

Thanks ever so much. I know you are in high demand because you are so talented and do wonderful work and are so gracious with your time.

Lois(Nanny 3):goodvibes

I need two invites please. We leave for our trip April 13, 2013. Thank you!

1) For: Chip and Dale Campfire at FW, I liked the one you did for "bth_oliviacampfireinvit"

Wording: Brady and Family

*I will not need a date or time for this one.
------------------------------------------------------------

2) For: Mickey's Backyard BBQ at FW, I liked the one you did for "bth_rushmickeybbqinvite"

Wording: Brady and Family
Date: April 18, 2013
Time: 6:30 p.m.

Sorry about that, I did them just didn't post them?

Thanks Mandy! I hate to do this but, I just found out I got their colors wrong
(thank goodness I have boys!). Anyway, could you change their name color back to the regular pink that your sample is in. That way I think I'll be safe. No rush. Thanks so much.

Hi Mandy, Just wanted to ask if you have a have to help me. my trip is Sunday 4/7.
I would really like to make the Rodriguez T-shirt for our trip.
If you cant make the design. I would like something that is unisex with the castle.

thank you so much!!

i had posted thred 1785

Like this one?

DPrincess_zpse259c3f6.jpg

I love the Designer Princesses (and everything else you do)
I really love this! Can you do one with the Designer Villains in the back? Would this be appropriate size/ clarity to print for a t-shirt?

Thanks
Heather

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter