• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

absolut_mandy's Disigns - The Sequel *Thread full, please post on Part 3**

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Mandy! I LOVE your designs! I wish I had that kind of talent! :worship:

I am hopeful that you might be able to design a stroller tag for my son's first trip- I really like the red stroller tag you posted with the "four parks, one world" graphic. If it could say Nate's Stroller with a date of Jun13 that would be perfect!

Thank you so very much in advance for this and for all the work you've so generously done for DISers!

HI Mandy.

I have been searching for a design and finally found what I was looking for on your photobucket. I like your letter fills. I would like the following names

Christopher- Jedi Mickey
Gabriella- Princess Minnie (star wars theme)
Matthew- Jedi Mickey
Shyannah- Princess Minnie(SW theme)
Mackenzie- Princess Minnie(SW theme)
Skyler- Princess Minnie(SW theme)
Miranda- Princess Minnie(SW theme)

And then i will let your creativity take on if you could design a shirt with both Jedi Mickey and Princess Minnie together. Something for me and my DHs 12 anniversary. Our names are Sabrina and Shawn.

Mandy
I love these!!! Thank you so much! I hate to ask you this but can you please adjust the luggage tag for Karrington. I just need the back of the tag corrected as I found the front of the tag in your photobucket spelled the correct way.

It should be with an A not an E. I really appreciate it. Sorry it was on post #1344

Also All I need to do is download them from the photobucket right? Sorry this is the first time I have gotten anything from you.

POST 1346

I am so sorry can you please change the spelling of the welcome letter to Karrington to be with an A instead of an E?

Thank you so much!

Hi, Mandy,
I'm new to this and I think I did it wrong by adding a reply to another thread. I hope I'm doing it right, this time. We're leaving then end of this month for a Disney cruise and I would love it if I could get four names with fills by then. If possible, I would like the following:

Chip (with Mickey fill)
Debbie (with Minnie fill)
Kylee (with Tinker Bell)
Kamryn (with the Disney Princesses)

Do you think this will be possible? Thank you in advance!
Debbie

Thank you so much Mandy!! This will help him know how many days we have left and know it's really happening soon!! God Bless!!

Sure thing

zachmmclubhousecalendar_zpsefb39105.jpg

Mandy:goodvibes

Thank you so much for all of your work. I am sorry I haven't been on here in so long to get my DISigns. We had a death in the family and I am just now getting back to normal!

Sure thing!

ptfam_zps1ae8ed21.jpg

pstansells_zpsf5af461c.jpg

pgdaddy_zps1be05f2e.jpg

pelijah_zps0d785dcc.jpg

plevi_zps2f3141cd.jpg

pbibi_zpsc8a4c7fe.jpg

pdad_zps5ef4e3d4.jpg

pmom_zpsaa541174.jpg

vivianRoyalInvite1-1_zpsc1efed12.jpg

elijahBBBprince_zpsd14a333d.jpg

Thank you so much! These look great! I'm sorry to be a pain, but I am trying to plan/finish up my magnets-
Can you do the above name fills with some kind of "formal night"- such as prince/princesses dancing or minnie/mickey in formal wear?
Thanks again! I've been to WDW dozens of times, and I can't remember when I've been this excited, thanks to you and your magic touches:dance3:

I'd like to get these if possible :)
Name Fill Princesses: ABBIE
Name Fill Mickey Club House or Jake and the Neverland Pirates: NOAH
Name Fill something girly: MOM
Name Fill something manly: DAD
And stick people with the same names and 2013

Thank you :)

Oh if you have anything that says 'my daddy is leaving for bootcamp' or any cute dis'ign for that let me know. This is their pre boot camp trip before daddy leaves.

Hope you have a great trip!

2013sfears1_edited-1_zps01706a50.jpg

abbieprincesspolka_zps821f8669.jpg

noahmmclubhouse_zps3dda2011.jpg

momMarie_zps9f4dd72e.jpg

dadmrincredible_zps0895b15e.jpg

Can I get this with the Windham family Disney World vacation. Names are: Papa (male), SheShe (female), Jeremy (male), Amanda (female), Jason (male), Erin (female), Brock (boy), Emmy (girl), and Brodie (boy) We are going in December, so Christmas theme. Thank you so much!!!

Is this like this:
richardmhfamvac6_zps4d8b30e6.jpg

Hi Mandy
May I request 3 airline tickets?

The information for all 3 tickets is the following:

Departure March 13, 2013
Return March 22, 2013
From Boston, Logan International Airport
To Orlando International Airport

1. Cars theme (McQueen)
For Jake

2. Rapunzel theme
For Abby ( I did not see one in photo bucket – if it is not doable, snow white would be great!
Could you put that Rapunzel /(snowwhite) and the princesses are excited to meet her rather than Mickey and the gang at the bottom?

3. Mickey and Minnie
For Mommy & Daddy

Have a great trip!

abbyrapunzelairways_zpsf4e03bd4.jpg

mommymickeyair_zpsf2dbe252.jpg

jakemcqueenairways_zpsa2f76a8a.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter