they dont need borders. just the names.

we leave for vacation on Feb 1

thank you thank you thank you!

Sure thing!

micehleVillians.jpg

jasminaladdin.jpg

Mandy:goodvibes

Mandy,
You've made several wonderful things for my girls in the past and I wondered if you had any Princess birthday disign. We are doing a princess themed birthday for our little Cassie's 4th birthday and I need some ideas and help. Invitations, signs or anything would be great.
I'd really appreciate help and ideas.
Thanks!

Sure thing

cassieprincess.jpg

mandy:goodvibes

Hi Mandy,

Thank you again for your wonderful designs! I was looking at your photo bucket and I found I few designs that I hope you will be able to complete before we depart for our trip to WDW in the first week of February.

My requests are the following:

1. (COTE FAMILY STROLLER) with Mickey & the Walt Disney World logo year included

2. (Autograph page cover: RYLEE'S AUTOGRAPH BOOK.... PLEASE INCLUDE WALT DISNEY WORLD somewhere in the page) This one has the castle/family or numerous Disney characters in the front including princessess/princes

3. The same as #2 but with: KYLA'S AUTOGRAPH BOOK) PLEASE INCLUDE WALT DISNEY WORLD somewhere in the page)

4. ( Name fill for: KYLA ) with the jasmine name border

5. (Name fill for for: RYLEE) with Ariel sitting on top of the name or border

6. (Name fill for: ALOHA) with Lilo and stitch characters around the name

I'm getting excited about our trip! It will be a surprise for my daughters.

Thank you so much,
Maddi

Sure thing!

coteLicensePlateMickey.jpg

ryleegangaccover.jpg

kylagangaccover.jpg

kylajasminenfbevel.jpg

ryleearielname.jpg

alohalilostitchnfbev.jpg

Hello
Your work is just incredible. Could I please request a few designs for our trip to Disney

emmamulancrownmh ---With Princess Aleisha
Disney Countdown with all the Princesses -- with Aleisha
stroller tag all princesses --with Aleisha's Carriage
Name Fill Rapunzel with characters outside design -- with Cadence
All Princess crown -- Princess Cadence

Thanks so much, It means a lot
Stacey

Sure thing

cadencetanglednfnew.jpg

aleishaLicensePlatePrincess1.jpg

aleishatiaraMinnieHead.jpg

aleishamulancrownmh.jpg

aleishaprincesscountdown1.jpg

cadencecrownprincess.jpg

Hi Mandy!

Can you make one small correction to this DISign you created for me?

aailyahdoctee1.jpg

My DD's name is Aaliyah.

Thank you so much!!!
Your time is greatly appreciated!:goodvibes:goodvibes:goodvibes
Hazel

Let me know what you want said on the letter and I can do it!

chandlerwonderlandteaparty.jpg

Hi, Mandy!

I just LOVE the Wonderland Tea Party Invite. I am checking to see if you could create a 8.5x11 matching journal page. I leave in 2 weeks and would like to print next week. Pretty Please!

Thanks!
Monique

Hi Mandy, I was hoping to make a request. I would like to use this design to make tshirts for my family.

http://i1227.photobucket.com/albums/ee423/absolut_mandy_personalized/stephensmhfamvac.jpg

Could you please change the name from "stephens" to "steidle", also put "July 2013" in the right ear and "Our 11th Disney Trip" in the left ear?

Also, there are only 4 of us. 2 males (Mickeys) "Ron" and "Nick". And 2 females (Minnies) "Kim" and "Grace". Ron and Kim are the parents and Nick and Grace are the kids (I don't know if that matters in how you order the heads). Thank you so much for your time.

Mandy - you have some fantastic artwork...I've had such a hard time choosing what to request. I hope I have done this request right...If you would please:

Kellye:
http://i1227.photobucket.com/albums/ee423/absolut_mandy_personalized/leetreVillians.jpg
http://i1119.photobucket.com/albums/k624/absolut_mandy12/Dis/Casen.jpg

Jeff:
http://i1119.photobucket.com/albums/k624/absolut_mandy12/Dis/Casen.jpg
One with the Seven Dwarf (no snow white if possible)

Samantha:
http://i1119.photobucket.com/albums/k624/absolut_mandy12/Dis/Ciara.jpg
http://i1227.photobucket.com/albums...ersonalized/NameFills2/jackiechipdalename.jpg

If you have any questions, please let me know...thank you very much!!!
Kellye

Not sure if I missed your post or not. Mine was on your last thread that you closed...page 244, post #3656. :)

Hi!

Your name fills are great! I was wondering if you could make some for my crew!

All names should be the original version.

Nathan - Wreck it Ralph
Mia - Merida (Brave)
Kevin - Peter Pan
Liam - Stitch
Ainsley - Ariel
Memaw - Snow White
Papa - Prince Charming

Can I get a stroller tag also?

Matusek Family
Walt Disney World

Thanks for your time and work!

Mandy - your work is amazing! Thank you so much for sharing with all of us!! My son has decided to have a Jake and the Neverland Pirates birthday party at the end of February. Would it be possible for you to make the number 6 fill with the name Drew inside with the picture of Jake and a number 4 with the name Josh (for his little brother) also with Jake? (I tried to find the exact file in photobucket, but was having a difficult time navigating the site.)

I'd like name fills for my 2 daughter's (Madelyn & Olivia) in two separate files, please! Princesses or Brave (Merida) both with the characters on the side. I saw a Rapunzel (Tangled) one that you did that was Soo cute!

Also something with the traditional characters (Mickey, Minnie, Donald Duck, etc) for the family--The Pickett Family, Fantasy, Spring Break 2013, Our First Cruise. It doesn't matter if it's rectangle, or circle...making it into a magnet. I like the port hole designs but not picky! Thank you!!

Sure thing!

oliviameridaname.jpg

madelynprincessesname.jpg

pickettportholemagnet.jpg

Could I have a name fill?

Type: Character on the side
Name: Dclmagic (I want the word dclmagic filled, no spaces)
Character: The magic cruise ship in the word, sailor Mickey on the side
No border
No specific color

Thank you so much!! Ur the only page I found with the name fills I wanted.
No deadline- this will be used on my cruise in two years and my dcl blog

Sure thing!

dclname1.jpg

Hi! We are headed to Disney World to celebrate my mom's 60th Birthday. Wondering if you could make the following to create a little extra magic:

Stroller Tags:
Tinkerbell -- Princess Gianna's Stroller
Sorcerer Mickey -- Prince Daniel's Stroller
Winnie Pooh -- Evelyn's Ride <with a line on the bottom that says "Beeping at people since 2006">

Mickey Gift Tags with the following names:
Matt, Ryan, Lauren, Brendan, Shannon, Juliana, Daniel, Gianna, Kathy, Fred, Evelyn

Thank you so much!!

Sure thing!

giannaLicensePlateTink.jpg

evelynLicensePlatePooh.jpg

danielLicensePlatesmickey.jpg

shannonmickeygifttag.jpg

ryanmickeygifttag.jpg

mattmickeygifttag.jpg

laurenmickeygifttag.jpg

julianamickeygifttag.jpg

kathymickeygifttag.jpg

giannamickeygifttag.jpg

fredmickeygifttag.jpg

danielmickeygifttag.jpg

brendanmickeygifttag.jpg

Hi, Mandy. I'm looking for DCL gift tags. Are you able to design these by the beginning of March? Our cruise is at the end. Requesting Mickey and/or Minnie with a simple nautical theme of some sort and my DISname (DLBDS) and Fantasy name. Prefer a white background to cut down on ink usage. I only need one for the Fantasy right now but would love to have access to gift tags with the names of all DCL boats. You DISigners always get it perfect the first time around for me so I'm sure I'll like what you come up with. I love the ones in your Photobucket. Just didn't see any for DCL. A big THANK YOU from all us DISers.:worship:

FYI.... I use these for my FE gifts.

Hope this is what you are looking for:

dlbdsgifttag.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter