• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

absolut_mandy's Disigns - The Sequel *Thread full, please post on Part 3**

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry I don't have the correct program for this. Trust me, I've spent lots of time trying to do it correctly!

Mandy:goodvibes

Thanks anyways!
If possible, could I please have the dclnames.jpg with the following names:

Tammy
Ross
Grace
Connor
Callum
Marlee
Kelly
Shelly
Tim
Tom

Underneath are you able to put "Disney Wonder 2013" in the same font?
Many thanks in advance!
Tammy

Sure thing!

maleeahfirstvisitminnie.jpg

Thank you soooo much,I almost cried when I saw it!!!!!

Sure thing!

camdebmickeysc.jpg

camdenjakeneverland.jpg

camdennemosc.jpg

camdenPMickey.jpg

camdenOuttaTwdw.jpg

camdenLicensePlateJakeNeverland.jpg

Thank you so much! I never expected it to be this hard to get ready for a Disney trip! Can I request Hollywood and Vine invitation for the Character Meal. If so I would like to get one for Camden on January 5, 2013 @ 08:05 for breakfast! And then this designs. Thank you again I am a huge fan of yours now!!!!!

jasonfirstvisitmickey.jpg
with name Camden

Sappy sappy sappy I know but it really brought tears to my eyes with my little girl's names in all your beautiful designs. Thank you SO much for taking the time and energy to do this, I can't wait to make Tshirts, pillowcases, tags and invitations!! It's all a surprise so they're just going to flip!!!
Tasha, Ava & Allivia

:love::love::yay::yay::love::love::yay::yay::cheer2::cheer2::cheer2::cheer2:

Could I also please request the princess names listed with Zoe on it? It is adorable and I would love to have it framed on her bedroom wall :)

Hello,

Your creativity is amazing. I am amazed at all the wonderful options!
I have a lot of requests so whatever you can do would be greatly appreciated.

All of these are for 5yo daughter Alli-

1. Mickey your going to WDW letter that says "your mom and dad are taking you to WDW. Name Alli. Date - February 4, 2013

2. CRT dinner invite for Alli. Time/Date - 4:10 pm on tuesday, February 5, 2013

3. If you have this, but not sure if you do. Akershus royal hall dinner invite for Alli. Time/date- 5:20 pm on wednesday, February 6, 2013

4. Tusker house breakfast invite for Alli. Time/date - 10:30 am on Thursday, February 7, 2013

5. BBB invite for Alli. Time/date - 1:25 pm on Tuesday February 5, 2013

6. Stroller license- Princesses with Alli's Royal Carriage.

7. 3 Luggage tags if possible- no names on these please.

1- jasmine theme
1- Merida theme
1- tangled theme

Thank you for all your time creating wonderful memories for my daughters first trip!

Hi Mandy,

Would you be able to make up 2 invitations for my children Drew and Hadley? I like the one that you have with all the characters and the balloons with Mickey holding out his hand with an envelope with the child's name on the envelope. The top says "Surprise! You Are Going to Walt Disney World!"

Hi Mandy,
Thank you again for the CRT invite, stroller and gift tags. I can't wait to use them. I wanted to make sure I did my other requests correctly. They were for:

Princess lists which include Merida: Georgie, Penelope, Gianna
Surprise you are going to WDW: Georgie, Penny
My 1st Trip without personalization: Any you have available would be great but Tink and Minnie are my top choices.

I know you are probably swamped but our trip is on 12/25 so can you let me know if there is anyway to get the Surprise design and the My 1st Trip design before then? The others are for birthdays in March.

Thank you so much for all the extra magic you bring with your lovely work.

Allison

Hi Mandy,
I originally posted my request on page 33 posts 493 and 494 I believe. I am not sure of the order requests get filled but I just wanted to check if maybe my request was incorrectly made or possibly just overlooked. If I made the request incorrectly please let me know. If not, are you able to find time for them? If you do not have time just let me know please and I will try to figure out something else to do for our trip. Thank you in advance, Jessica

Hi, I am sure Mandy is just busy and has so many requests she just hasn't got to you yet. I am the one before you and I am waiting too. She does such a wonderful job and it looks like she get a lot requests. Don't mean to jump in but wanted to let you know that I am also waiting too and on the same request page.

Hi Mandy,
Wondering if I could request some more of your designs...

For ERYN, March 2 at 8:45 am -
brittcminvite.jpg

For Princess ERYN, February 25th at 5:00 pm -
emily1akershusinvite_zpsc0a865e4.jpg

This one "Our Family Vacation 2013" with 6 mickey heads - Mommy, Daddy, Eryn, Nanie, Grandpa, and Grandma and NO cruise logo - is that possible?
1mhfamvac.jpg

Thanks so much,
Cheryl

Hi Mandy,

Your designs are adorable.

I was wondering if you could possibly help me out with the following:

Pirate Mickey Heads with the following names underneath:

Carter
Daddy
Dada
Papa
Pops
Grandpa
Papaw

And princess or Minnie heads with the following names underneath
Grandma
Nana
Hailey
Maddie
Rylee
Macie
Mommy
Mama
Mamaw

Mandy! Thank you so very much! I teared up when I saw my girls names on those surprise cards...I can't wait to tell them.

The plane tickets are just adorable!

question - what size should we print out the stroller tags? Haven't decided on one, but was wondering what the ideal print size should be.

Thanks again for your kindness!;)

Hi, I am sure Mandy is just busy and has so many requests she just hasn't got to you yet. I am the one before you and I am waiting too. She does such a wonderful job and it looks like she get a lot requests. Don't mean to jump in but wanted to let you know that I am also waiting too and on the same request page.

Lol ok. Yes I too am sure she is SUPER BUSY. I just got a little worried because I thought maybe I had been missed because I saw several requests after ours for dates even later being completed and just wanted to check. Thanks for jumpin in. Good to know all the requests on that page haven't been filled.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter