absolut_mandy's Disigns - The Sequel *Thread full, please post on Part 3**

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello Mandy! So glad to see you are still here DISigning for all of us out here. We are headed back down to WDW on 3-25-13. Would love it if you had time to do a design for our family. We are staying at the campground this time, and I havent seen any designs geared towards that resort. Could you please make us something that depicts the campground with our names? We are staying in an RV. on one of the campsites.
I'd like the following info on them if possible....im sure I'll love anything you do!

Our Family Vacation
Pappy, Granny, Slick, Crystal, Erica, Todd, Kristen, Carter, Caden, Resiana, Crimsyn

Thank you in advance!!

I love the design Mandy, but, Caden's name is misspelled..the "n" got left off..Will it be too complicated to fix? Sorry....

Thank you! This looks amazing! My girls will love this :hug:
Sorry bout that:

danacpinvite_zpse638e3fc.jpg

Mandy:goodvibes

Hello Mandy, Love your designs. When you get a chance could you do the red stroller tag with four parks one world design- saying Johnson family stroller and May 14. No rush- thanks a bunch!!

Thank you so much Mandy for the super cute autograph album covers for our trip to Animal Kingdom park. My girls love them!!:goodvibes

Hi Mandy
You and the other Dis-igners made my last trip so magically - I'm wanting to spread the magic to my cousins kids who travel at the end of the month.

I'm wanting to give them a couple of pins each to trade at the parks, attached to a little card telling them to trade: 'a pin to trade, for a special pin of your own' or something similar.

Would it be possible for you to make me a little pin trade card with mickey on please? (Or do you know any other dis-igners who do these? I'm sure I thought I'd seen then before my 2012 trip - something like pin pixies or pin fairies - where strangers gave out pins with a little card attached to people in the parks - but I've searched and searched and can't find anything! Unless I've completely made that up!! It may have been a dream ;) ) any advice you could give would be great - many thanks.

Let me know if you want anything changed

pintrade_zps2f48548d.jpg

Thank You Mandy for your time with this! Your work is awesome! I would like to request the following:

Pirate mickey name fills with a happy Mickey pirate on the side as well. These are for:
MOM
DAD
Bridget
Clare
Brendan

Also name fills with the red background and Mickey in the letters for
Bridget
Clare
Brendan

THen Perry's Agent sign with
Agent Mom
Agent Dad
Agent Bridget
Agent Clare
Agent Brendan

Then Lastly,
Dad with name fill of Bolt if available, if not Cars would be good
Bridget name fill with Toy Story with Woody on the outside
Brendan name fill with Einsteins on the outside
Clare name fill with Dalmations with one or two on the outside
Mom with Tinkerbell in the letters and on the outside
Colors not picky about.

Thank You so much!!!:worship:

Sure thing!

agentbrendan_zps2d613ebb.jpg

agentclare_zps781c9f35.jpg

agentbridget_zpscb1d8985.jpg

agentdad_zpse0101071.jpg

agentmom_zpsbbc03f78.jpg

brendanPirateMM_zps95ae4606.jpg

bridgetPirateMM_zps881236e6.jpg

brendanMickey_zps9437babd.jpg

bridgetMickey_zps20c52f93.jpg

brendanle_zpse87f88c3.jpg

bridgetToyStory_zps8a1f909c.jpg

claredalmation_zps40feee2c.jpg

clareMickey_zps845a5e6e.jpg

clarePirateMM_zps9f142187.jpg

dadbolt_zps3fac6d94.jpg

dadPirateMM_zps7fd0c2f4.jpg

momtink1_zps1feaf625.jpg

momPirateMM_zps59e532c7.jpg

Mandy I printed the luggage and stroller tags this weekend and they are awesome! I love the welcome letters and the invite for the Breakfast at Tusker house

Can I get a few more invitations?

Cinderella's Royal Table
Sunday April 7th 5:30pm
Can you say something about her sending them clothes to wear? We are going to put a Cinderella costume, shoes, crown and wand in the room for each girl to open and a prince charming costume for the boys.

Princess Isabella & Prince Montgomery
Princess Kensington, Princess Karrington, & Prince Kamden
Grandmomma & Papa (no clothes for this one) :)

Akershus Royal Banquet
Tuesday April 9th 6:55pm
Princess Isabella & Prince Montgomery
Princess Kensington, Princess Karrington, & Prince Kamden
Grandmomma & Papa

Chef Mickey's
Saturday April 6th 6pm
Grandmomma & Papa
Kensington, Karrington & Kamden
Isabella & Montgomery

Sure thing! have a great trip!

kensingtonakershusinvite_zps10e2a3f5.jpg

grandmomma1akershusinvite_zpsc81233db.jpg

isbaella1akershusinvite_zpsb929dc4b.jpg

kensingtonchefmickey_zps4ca7165f.jpg

isabellachefmickey_zps54c18b73.jpg

grandmommachefmickey_zpsef75e060.jpg

grandmommaCRTinvite_zpsd753764b.jpg

kensingtoncrtinvite_zps3040c0bb.jpg

isabellacrtinvite_zps4ba7f6fa.jpg

Would you please make me the Mickey bubble head that has the smaller ones surrounding it that has the names in it? I saw it in your files, then couldnt find it later to furnish the link.:confused3
Here is my info:

In the large bubble put Our Family Vacation
In the right ear put 2013
In the small bubbles put the following names
Pappy, Granny, Slick, Crystal, Carter, Caden, Resiana, Crimsyn, Erica, Todd, Kristen

I just want to say Mandy, that I think you are awesome for doing this for us. I am sure I speak for everyone here, that what you do for us helps make our upcoming trips more exciting and memorable. Especially the surprise letters you design. I used to pay someone to do this exact same thing you are doing for free..and as we all know, a Disney trip is usually expensive and every corner cut helps. Thanks so much for taking a little of that burden out of our pocketbooks. Anyone seeing our shirts and other items designed by you would think we spent a fortune on them!

Sure thing! I'm so happy that you liked everything! I'm just spreading the pixie dust!

pappymhfamvac11a_zpsa4544fef.jpg

Love your DISsigns! We are going to WDW the end of July and I would love to surprise my kids. If you could please make the following, I would so appreciate it:

* Under "Invites", "Vedanth Surprise" - please put "Lauren and Zach"
* Under "Invites", "Kelsey Surprise" - please put "Lauren and Zach"
* One to invite us to the Luau dinner at Poly
* One to say "so sad you're leaving, hope you had a magical time, etc" - probably with the Fab 5 (Saw a few of those)
* And one to invite my husband, guess you could just put "Dad" to the Crystal Palace for dinner to celebrate his 50th birthday. So, with Pooh and friends pls :)

If it looks better to put & instead of "and", that is fine with me!

Thank you, thank you, thank you! If I could have these by the beginning of June, that would be great.

TRuly appreciate the time and effort you take to make everyone's trip more magical :cheer2:

Sure thing!

laurenSurpriseDLP1_zps96283e61.jpg

laurenluauinvite_zpsd27cb62c.jpg

dadcpinvite_zpsb40ed52b.jpg

laurenfaewill_zps538f9d5e.jpg

laurenSurprise1_zps54fef70b.jpg

I would like to request some items for our upcoming May Trip:
Name fill :
Lauren, princess with Tiana character
Jaiden, McQueen and Tomater characters on the side

Tusker's house Invitation for May15th 8:15 one for Lauren and One for Jaiden

Autograph cover
Minnie Head for Lauren disney 2013
Cars for Jaiden 2013

Thanks in advance

Sure thing!

laurentusker_zpsae11cf79.jpg

jaidentusker_zps24421b46.jpg

laurenminnieac_zpseb26856f.jpg

jaidencarslandac_zpse64be9b7.jpg

jaidenlightningmatorname_zpsd5203fed.jpg

laurenPrincesses_zpsbc0fb9b1.jpg

Do you have an invite to the wishes dessert party? If so can you make one for The Hineline Family for April 11 at 9 PM, thanks so much!

Sure thing! The tip I have is to read the stickies at the top of the thread. Only ask one designer to do a project. If you change your mind, let us know

I guess I am comfused. Did I do something wrong ? I did only ask one DISigner to DISign something Disney and asked a a different DISigner to DISign something non Disney. I apologize, If I read the instuctions and mis understood. Please let me what I can do to Correct this in the future. The last thing I would like is making a mistake with you or anyone else. Again I am sorry.

You do design amazing work. I have always wish I could design

Kindest Regards,

Mandy - you are awesome! Love the pin trading card - thank you soooo much! I love how I have a really vague (and rather simple) design in my head about how such a thing could look, then you create something that is truly amazing! Thanks again. Gina

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter