• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

absolut_mandy's Disigns - Part 3 **Thread Closed to Requests - Please request on New thread **

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey Mandy, hope you have an incredible vacation, or staycation, or just time away, whatever it is!
You have helped so many of us have more magic, I surely hope that you do as well!

Thanks for the kind wishes! We made a quick trip down to Disney for some sun and Mickey bars! :)

Mandy

Sure! Just the letters for Wyatt ( baymax), Sawyer (stitch), Savannah ( Cinderella), Spencer (Mickey mouse)

Example of the one you did for Wyatt
http://s1227.photobucket.com/user/absolut_mandy_personalized/media/Invites/wyattolafwelcome.jpg.html

Change to: ( Wyatt , Savannah, Spencer ). I just heard that you are coming to Disney World! I can't wait to meet you! I am sure you visit will be filled with magic and adventures!

For stitch ( Sawyer 's). Change to : I just heard that you are coming to Disney world! I can't wait to see you again! I am sure your visit will be filled with magic and adventures!

-------if you could also do stating with those characters
Wyatt ( baymax)

I just heard that you are coming on another Disney cruise and then going to Disney world! I can't wait to meet you! I am sure your visit will be filled with adventure and magic!

Sawyer ( stitch)
I just heard that I am going to see you again on a Disney cruise! Plus at you are going to Disney world! I am sure your visit will be filled with magic and adventures!

Savannah ( Cinderella)
Spencer (Mickey mouse)

One to each

I just heard that you are both going on a Disney cruise and then to Disney world! How exciting! I can' t wait to meet you! I am sure you visit will be filled with magic and adventure!

Thank you so much as always!

Have fun on your vacation too!

Sure thing

Mandy

Hi Mandy. I hope you have a great vacation! When you get a chance would you please be able to make me a few designs? Not sure if these ones you are able to do so just let me know.

Looking for a T-Shirt size design that has a Diamond on it. Maybe something written about Disneyland 60th Anniversary? I'm not that creative so if you have something that you think sounds good, I am not picky. If you can put our names on it too that would be great. Names are: Nicolette and Nick (one name on each shirt) Edited- Just saw this on your site. http://s1227.photobucket.com/user/a...ized/media/tees/renotee1.jpg.html?sort=3&o=11 Love how you did the castle. That would be great with our names on it.

If you could also put a diamond design in a mickey head as another design that would be great as well. Probably would look best in Blue's. Can you put a blue bow on one of the mickey heads with the name Nicolette and then the other Mickey head with the name Nick.

Belle Designer princess that will also go on a T-shirt with the name Nicolette
http://s1119.photobucket.com/user/a.../angelaBelleTruePrincess.jpg.html?sort=3&o=74

Thanks so much! Also, if you do not have any 60th Anniversary or Diamond designs that is fine. Just thought I would ask.

Nicolette

Sure thing

Mandy

Hi Mandy. I am so happy you are still offering your awesome Magic to everyone! We are visiting the World on May 1.. I would love some graduation designs. I have a college, high school,8th grad, and kindergarten grads all in the same year!! Whew! Could you do the ears with grad hat for.?.....
Kaley
Chloe
Brett
Jillian
Allison
Could I also have the Mickey head with our names on each? I trust your talent so whatever you come up with would be awesome. Thanks again soooo much!!!!
Mama
Papa
Kaley
Chloe
Brett
Jillian
Allison
Lastly, my husband and I are celebrating 23 years in May. If you can think of anything cute for us that would be wonderful. Our names are...
Brian
Jolynn

Sure thing

Mandy

Mandy,

I hope you had an amazing vacation, you deserve it!! When you get back, can you do the following for my family...we are taking my nephews to Disneyland for the first time ever!!!

Marvel Mickey heads like the following fill
http://s1227.photobucket.com/user/a...nMickeyHead_zps4c8fbdaf.jpg.html?sort=3&o=887

Can we get the names on the ear of each, please...

Terri - Black widow (add Minnie bow on top please)
Tracy- wonder woman (add Minnie bow on top please)
Grandma - if you can find the grandma from Nina has to go on Disney Jr....if not super girl (add Minnie bow on top please)
Koda- green lantern
Sky- batman
Kirby- superman
Xander- captain America
Mark - hulk

Then also luggage tags with names and a blank backing

Tracy- Ariel
Terri - Jasmine
Grandma- Cinderella
Koda- goofy
Sky- Mickey
Kirby- Mike (monster's Inc)
Xander- Buzz lightyear
Mark - tow mater

Thank you so much! We leave in June, so anytime before then is awesome.

Thanks,
Terri

Sure thing

Mandy

Hi Mandy,

I love the Name Fills that you do.

When you get back from vacation can you do 2 for me

The original style would be great

1 - ROZZIE - with Anna from Frozen

2 - JACK - can you do Thomas the Tank Engine? if not Can you do Cars (the Movie)

Thank you so much, my kids will be SOOOO Happy

Sure thing

Mandy

Last edited:

Hey Mandy! I am in need of a few Name Fill
1. BIRTHDAY BOY, with Chef Mickey characters in it
- classic font
- no border
2.a number 5 with Chef Mickey standing beside it.
- classic font
- no border
3. a number 10 with Safari Donald standing beside it
- classic font
- filled with animal print
- no border
4. a number 5 with Aurora standing beside it
- classic font
- no border

Thanks ºoº

Sure thing

Mandy

Thank you soooo much, you are amazing, my kids are gonna love them.

If you don't mind, can I ask you for a few more name fills?

1- ROZZIE - CINDERELLA'S CASTLE

2 - HYMIE - HARRY POTTER THEMED

3 - LINDA - HARRY POTTER THEMED

4 - JOJO - HARRY POTTER THEMED

5 - AFRIN -CLASSIC PRINCESS THEMED (CINDARELLA, SNOW WHITE, ARORA, BELLE, ETC.)

6 - AROA - CLASSIC PRINCESS THEMED (CINDARELLA, SNOW WHITE, ARORA, BELLE, ETC.)

7 - ORPI - CLASSIC PRINCESS THEMED (CINDARELLA, SNOW WHITE, ARORA, BELLE, ETC.)

8 - ROZZIE - CLASSIC PRINCESS THEMED (CINDARELLA, SNOW WHITE, ARORA, BELLE, ETC.)

9 - JACK - MICKEY MOUSE

10 - LINDA - MINNIE MOUSE

11 - NATHAN - MICKEY MOUSE

12 - NATHAN - CINDERELLA'S CASTLE

One last request, can you make a card for my daughter Rozzie from Anna (with Anna's Signature) saying "I just heard that you will be visiting Walt Disney World, just you and your dad, what a special and exciting trip! I can't wait to meet you! I am sure your visit will be filled with alot of Pixie Dust, Magic and adventure!"

THANK YOU SOOO MUCH IN ADVANCE

Nathan

Sure! Just the letters for Wyatt ( baymax), Sawyer (stitch), Savannah ( Cinderella), Spencer (Mickey mouse)

Example of the one you did for Wyatt
http://s1227.photobucket.com/user/absolut_mandy_personalized/media/Invites/wyattolafwelcome.jpg.html

Change to: ( Wyatt , Savannah, Spencer ). I just heard that you are coming to Disney World! I can't wait to meet you! I am sure you visit will be filled with magic and adventures!

For stitch ( Sawyer 's). Change to : I just heard that you are coming to Disney world! I can't wait to see you again! I am sure your visit will be filled with magic and adventures!

-------if you could also do stating with those characters
Wyatt ( baymax)

I just heard that you are coming on another Disney cruise and then going to Disney world! I can't wait to meet you! I am sure your visit will be filled with adventure and magic!

Sawyer ( stitch)
I just heard that I am going to see you again on a Disney cruise! Plus at you are going to Disney world! I am sure your visit will be filled with magic and adventures!

Savannah ( Cinderella)
Spencer (Mickey mouse)

One to each

I just heard that you are both going on a Disney cruise and then to Disney world! How exciting! I can' t wait to meet you! I am sure you visit will be filled with magic and adventure!

Thank you so much as always!

Have fun on your vacation too!

Thank you Thank you!

Hi Mandy. So I think I might have this under control here!! hehehe. I seen your AWESOME work and I was wondering if you could possibly get some done for me. I would SO appreciate it!!

All in original:
Steven : Indiana Jones
Louise : Lilo & Stitch
Abbygail : Tinkerbell & Peter Pan
Cody : Monsters Inc
Disney Bound : Canadian Flag
Max: Blue dog bones
Mia : Pink dog bones

Name fills on the side:
Steven : Donald Duck
Louise : Mickey & Minnie
Abbygail : Pluto
Cody : Goofy

The Ashe Family : All main characters on side

I know this is a Disney site but would you do minions too?
If you do I would like Steven, Louise, Abbygail & Cody with a minion (choose one for each name) with the minions on the side...

I am in no rush to get them done, as were only going march 2016. Any questions please contact me...
THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR ALL THAT YOU DO!!!

:0)

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter