absolut_mandy's Disigns - Part 3 **Thread Closed to Requests - Please request on New thread **

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just so I don't mess this up again, could you please provide me the exact wording that you would like?

Thanks
Mandy

Sure! Just the letters for Wyatt ( baymax), Sawyer (stitch), Savannah ( Cinderella), Spencer (Mickey mouse)

Example of the one you did for Wyatt
http://s1227.photobucket.com/user/absolut_mandy_personalized/media/Invites/wyattolafwelcome.jpg.html

Change to: ( Wyatt , Savannah, Spencer ). I just heard that you are coming to Disney World! I can't wait to meet you! I am sure you visit will be filled with magic and adventures!

For stitch ( Sawyer 's). Change to : I just heard that you are coming to Disney world! I can't wait to see you again! I am sure your visit will be filled with magic and adventures!

-------if you could also do stating with those characters
Wyatt ( baymax)

I just heard that you are coming on another Disney cruise and then going to Disney world! I can't wait to meet you! I am sure your visit will be filled with adventure and magic!

Sawyer ( stitch)
I just heard that I am going to see you again on a Disney cruise! Plus at you are going to Disney world! I am sure your visit will be filled with magic and adventures!

Savannah ( Cinderella)
Spencer (Mickey mouse)

One to each

I just heard that you are both going on a Disney cruise and then to Disney world! How exciting! I can' t wait to meet you! I am sure you visit will be filled with magic and adventure!

Thank you so much as always!

Have fun on your vacation too!

Last edited:
Hi Mandy. I hope you have a great vacation! When you get a chance would you please be able to make me a few designs? Not sure if these ones you are able to do so just let me know.

Looking for a T-Shirt size design that has a Diamond on it. Maybe something written about Disneyland 60th Anniversary? I'm not that creative so if you have something that you think sounds good, I am not picky. If you can put our names on it too that would be great. Names are: Nicolette and Nick (one name on each shirt) Edited- Just saw this on your site. http://s1227.photobucket.com/user/a...ized/media/tees/renotee1.jpg.html?sort=3&o=11 Love how you did the castle. That would be great with our names on it.

If you could also put a diamond design in a mickey head as another design that would be great as well. Probably would look best in Blue's. Can you put a blue bow on one of the mickey heads with the name Nicolette and then the other Mickey head with the name Nick.

Belle Designer princess that will also go on a T-shirt with the name Nicolette
http://s1119.photobucket.com/user/a.../angelaBelleTruePrincess.jpg.html?sort=3&o=74

Thanks so much! Also, if you do not have any 60th Anniversary or Diamond designs that is fine. Just thought I would ask.

Nicolette

Last edited:
Hi Mandy. I am so happy you are still offering your awesome Magic to everyone! We are visiting the World on May 1.. I would love some graduation designs. I have a college, high school,8th grad, and kindergarten grads all in the same year!! Whew! Could you do the ears with grad hat for.?.....
Kaley
Chloe
Brett
Jillian
Allison
Could I also have the Mickey head with our names on each? I trust your talent so whatever you come up with would be awesome. Thanks again soooo much!!!!
Mama
Papa
Kaley
Chloe
Brett
Jillian
Allison
Lastly, my husband and I are celebrating 23 years in May. If you can think of anything cute for us that would be wonderful. Our names are...
Brian
Jolynn

Hi Mandi! I hope you have/had a FANTASTIC vacation! I posted my own thread about this and Mel was able to help with one. So i thought I would ask here just in case no one else responds. If they do I will let you know.
What I am looking for are cover sheets for my planning binder of the 4 main parks and DTD.
It should say the park name and have characters on it. I don't care what colors are used and it does not need to be personalized.

I am leaving on April 12th.

Thank you!

Mandy,

I hope you had an amazing vacation, you deserve it!! When you get back, can you do the following for my family...we are taking my nephews to Disneyland for the first time ever!!!

Marvel Mickey heads like the following fill
http://s1227.photobucket.com/user/a...nMickeyHead_zps4c8fbdaf.jpg.html?sort=3&o=887

Can we get the names on the ear of each, please...

Terri - Black widow (add Minnie bow on top please)
Tracy- wonder woman (add Minnie bow on top please)
Grandma - if you can find the grandma from Nina has to go on Disney Jr....if not super girl (add Minnie bow on top please)
Koda- green lantern
Sky- batman
Kirby- superman
Xander- captain America
Mark - hulk

Then also luggage tags with names and a blank backing

Tracy- Ariel
Terri - Jasmine
Grandma- Cinderella
Koda- goofy
Sky- Mickey
Kirby- Mike (monster's Inc)
Xander- Buzz lightyear
Mark - tow mater

Thank you so much! We leave in June, so anytime before then is awesome.

Thanks,
Terri

Last edited:
Hi Mandy,

I love the Name Fills that you do.

When you get back from vacation can you do 2 for me

The original style would be great

1 - ROZZIE - with Anna from Frozen

2 - JACK - can you do Thomas the Tank Engine? if not Can you do Cars (the Movie)

Thank you so much, my kids will be SOOOO Happy

Hi Mandy! I was wondering if I could request a T-shirt design for my daughter's birthday. She would like a Tinkerbell theme. Her name is Hannah and she is turning 5.

Thanks so much!!!!

Amy

Hi Mandy! Hope you enjoyed your time off! When you get caught up, can you please modify the "birthday years Kimberly" design for me? I would like 3 total - 1 with Kenny & Grumpy "NOT Celebrating my 50th Birthday". 1 with Debbie & Bashful "Cebrating Hubby's 50th Birthday" & 1 with Kate & Dopey "Celebrating Dad's 50th Birthday". If possible, I need them by April 24th. Thanks so much!!!!

Debbie

Hi Mandy,
I hope you had a great vacation. I was hoping to get four items from you if you have time. We are leaving for our trip August 26, 2015
1. Welcome to Walt Disney World with the princesses around it (on page 1 of your photos) with the name Jamie at the top
2. Another welcome sign but with the name Samantha and if possible Disney star wars characters
3. Two airline tickets:
a. Ticket name for the first one is Jamie
b. Ticket name for the second one is Samantha
c. Leaving August 26, 2015 returning Sept 1, 2015. We are leaving from Toronto and going to Orlando.
d. If you can do the one from page 2 on your site with the black and red alternating mini heads that would be great.
4. A guess what letter like the one on page 5 with all of the characters and balloons but instead of “Surprise”, please write “Guess what Samantha and Jamie? You are going to Disney World. See you soon!”
Thanks so much for your time and talent.
Lindsay

Hi Mandy,

Your design are Fantastic!!!

Could you kindly do Name Tags (Original) based on the Lion King for: Olivier , Matteo , Vanessa

And also Name Tags (Original) based on Stitch for: Olivier and Matteo
and one based on Lilo for Vanessa

Thanks a million

Sure thing

Mandy

Last edited:
Can you please help with the following

Mickey head for the boys:
1. Gary
2. Kevin
3. Ryan
4. Dylan
5. Mark
6. Liam
7. Gabriel

Mickey head for the girls:
1. Leanne
2. Lauren
3. Jackie
4. Emily
5. Olivia
6. Julia

Also, one mickey head fill (black writing) like this one http://s1227.photobucket.com/user/absolut_mandy_personalized/media/TagxedoNames/vilmaristag.jpg.html
Disney Fantasy 2016
Western Cruise
Castaway Cay
Cozumel
Grand Cayman
Star Wars

Thank you!

Sure thing

Mandy

Hi Mandy,

Your designs are beautiful.

I want to surprise my friend and her family with who are going to Disney World for the first time on April 15 with shirts.

Is that too short of a time to get the following name fills?

Julianna - Frozen

Logan - Star Wars

Lynda - Belle

Javier - Star Wars

If possible I would like them in original fills and Bevelled. If you can only do one, then Bevelled.

The Cerda Family Magic 2015 - I saw one you did that is black on the top half and red mickey pants on the bottom of the letters for the Cerda Family part with the rest in mickey font. (Does that make sense)

Thanks so much.
Lisa

For my own family, do you have a Frozen image with the characters on skates? If not frozen any other characters on skates.

If you do, I'd like name fills Bevelled

Lindsay
Caitlin
Brian
Lisa
Team LeClair

Sure thing

Mandy

Last edited:
Hi Mandy,

Could I get a few original name fills with the characters inside the letters please?

Mom- Donal duck

Mom-Ariel (mermaid form)

Dad-robin hood

Dad-sim a

Wyatt-baymax

Sawyer-stitch

Savannah-Cinderella

Spencer-Olaf

http://s1227.photobucket.com/user/a...ized/media/Invites/princessSurprise1.jpg.html
1) Wyatt & Sawyer 2) savannah & spencer

Name fills for
Wyatt with border you did a black letter with baymax looking through the letters and sides

http://s1309.photobucket.com/user/a.../LetterJ/jaxsonbaymaxbev_zpsl7h674m7.jpg.html

Sawyer stitch with border any placement

Savannah princesses any order with boarder

Spencer Olaf with boarder any order / placement

Mom- Ariel any order placement w/ border

Mom- any Disney cats with border

Dad- grumpy with boarder and placement

Thank you so much for your time!

Sure thing

Mandy

Last edited:
Thank you so much. You do fantastic work but the only thinng is I asked for the name Jaxson in Monsters Inc (Mike and Sully)not big hero 6. Is that possible? Also is it possiblr to do the engagement with a more disney theme (castle, mickey/minnie, cinderlla or something like that)? Thanks again

Mandy
[/QUOTE]

Sure thing

Mandy

Last edited:
Hi Mandy
We will be sailing on our first Disney cruise in Sept. My husband and I our sailing with our son, daughter in law, and granddaughter who will be 18 mths. I would love to have some kind of design that could be put on adult tees and a 18 mth tee too. The ship we are sailing on is the Dream.

Do you have specific characters in mind? Saying? Your names? Colours?

Thanks,
Mandy

Mandy - Love the name fills! I saw a number fill that was 2014 and had one of the park images in each number. Can you do a 2015 one like that?
2015 - Number fill

Classic Font, no border
2 - filled with MK castle
0 - filled with HS sorcerer hat
1 - Filled with AK tree of life
5 - Filled with Epcot ball

Mandy,

You have done a few designs for me in the past, and I loved them. I wanted to see if you could do a few more for me if you have time. Not cruising until September, so no hurry!

DCL cruise logo taxedo in blue with red Mickey head with the following names: Tom, Soyna (spelled SoYna), Amy, Jeremy, Jackson, Anderson, Kellyn, Jason, Nate, Luke, Tillie

DCL cruise logo taxedo in blue with red Mickey head with the following names: Kellyn, Jason, Nate, Luke, Tillie

DCL name tags for: Kellyn, Jason, Luke, Nate, Tillie

Mickey head with Jason
Mickey head with Luke
Mickey head with Nate
Minnie head with red bow with Kellyn
Minnie head with red bow with Tillie

Mickey taxedo in bright colors with the following words: Tom, Soyna (spelled SoYna), Amy, Jeremy, Jackson, Anderson, Kellyn, Jason, Nate, Luke, Tillie, Dream, Castaway Cay, Port Canaveral, Nassau, Family, Disney

Thank you a million times over! I appreciate it so much!

Sure thing

Mandy

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter