absolut_mandy's Disigns - Part 3 **Thread Closed to Requests - Please request on New thread **

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Mandy, can I get Mickey Heads with the names Daddy and Aiden and Minnie Heads with Mommy, Madison, Mary-Jane, Savannah and also name fills with those same names. (Don't really care which characters) maybe on both designs I can get Walt Disney World 2015. Thanks we leave on Feb. 27th

Sure thing

Mandy

Hi Mandy,
Love your work, it's fab!
this is my first time requesting a DISign, I hope I'm doing it right!
I'd love four of the Mickey/Minnie heads with names.
Minnie: Aoife
Minnie: Katie
Mickey: John
Mickey: Nick

Also I'd love a stroller tag like the last one you did, with Baymax, saying 'John & Nick's Personal Healthcare Buggy'.

Hope this is ok. Thanks a million.
D

Hi Marne

I was thrilled with the last lovely things you created for me and I'm back to request some luggage tags please.

I would like 4x gift tag shaped nautical themed Disney luggage tags with Mickey or Mickey and Duffy as we will be staying at the Newport Bay Club in Disneyland Paris.

If they could read our names as follows plus Newport Bay Club March 16th - 20th 2015

Kizzy

Elaine

Jemma

James

And if the back could say address and contact number , with space for me to fill them in by hand please.

Thanks for taking the time to read my request x

Mandy, thanks so much for the mickey body tagxedo's. I love them. Not sure if you missed my request for a mickey head one as well, or if you just haven't gotten to it yet.
Liz

Hey Mandy... I'm new to the site. Was thinking of getting a letter from Mickey and maybe some t-shirts. I'm not too sure how it works so if you would be so kind in letting me know how this all works, I would very much appreciate it. Thank you so much in advance for your time.

THANK YOUUUUUUUUUUU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The name fills are AWESOOOOOOOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Howdy,

You have recently made some items for me and they are awesome! I was showing my friend, who is also going on a cruise with us end of March, and she loved them. I tried explaining the site to her, but decided it would be easier if I just requested some things for her. Any chance I could get original namefills as follows:

Lena - Little Mermaid/Ariel
Rocco - Jake and the Neverland Pirates
Chris - Mickey
Sarah - Minnie

Any colors would be great. Thank you so very much.
Donna S.

Hi Mandy,

Sorry for a bit of a late notice request, but we just found out my parents can join us for part of our trip (hoorah!). I would love to make some more shirts for the occasion and include your adorable Mickey Head Taxedo design if possible. I completely understand if it's too short notice, but we are leaving 2/19 (so by 2/17 would be beyond fab). Of course no worries if it's just not doable, and I'm over the moon with the disigns you had done for me before Christmas.

Here is the example:
http://s1227.photobucket.com/user/absolut_mandy_personalized/media/TagxedoNames/laciemh.jpg
If I could get a white background, that would be awesome :)

Do I remember correctly on Taxedo, that you can copy/paste? If so,
Big Words: Magic Kingdom, February 2015, Disney

Next Biggest (or all relatively same sizes): Quin, Maddy, Mom, Poppio, Grannie Kate, Papa Jerry, Magic

Fill in words: We will be at Magic Kingdom all together, so anything related to those would be great (not necessarily all of these, just putting in in case you can copy/paste-please just do whatever is easiest/quickest): Adventureland, Fantasyland, Frontierland, Tomorrowland, Liberty Square, Main Street, Mickey, Minnie, Donald, Pluto, Goofy, Daisy, Splash Mountain, Pirates of the Caribbean, Haunted Mansion, Hall of Presidents, Small World, Enchanted Tiki Room, Wishes, Dumbo, Peter Pan, Jungle Cruise, Castle

Thanks for considering my request, and thanks again for the earlier disigns :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter