absolut_mandy's Disigns - Part 3 **Thread Closed to Requests - Please request on New thread **

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Mandy,
I have requested 4 tagxedo DISigns a few posts back. I was wanting to request 2 more please.
Could they please have a star shaped tagxedo with Star Wars Mickey and Yoda on the side and the names down the bottom to read Joshua and Kyenan. Again they're 2 separate ones. I don't know what colours, whatever you think works best.
Now for the actual tagxedo's not sure how many words you can have, and if I have too many or it looks silly, then feel free to delete some.
The words I have are the same as the previous ones:
Walt Disney World
Disneyland
Disney Fantasy
Autographs
7 Dwarves
Aladdin
Alice
Anna
Ariel
Aurora
Baloo
Baymax
Belle
Buzz Lightyear
Captain Hook
Chip 'n Dale
Cinderella
Daisy
Donald
Elsa
Flik
Flynn
Frozone
Gaston
Goofy
Hiro
Jake
Jasmine
Jessie
King Louie
Lightning McQueen
Lotso
Mary Poppins
Mater
Merida
Mickey
Mike
Minnie
Mr Incredible
Mulan
Naveen
Olaf
Peter Pan
Pluto
Pocahontas
Pooh Bear
Prince Eric
Prince Phillip
Rafiki
Ralph
Rapunzel
Red
Snow White
Stitch
Sully
Tiana
Tigger
Tinkerbell
Vanellope
Woody

Thank you so much for your time & effort.

Hey Mandy, thanks so much for the Anna and Elsa word cloud. I love it.
Could you please also make me a Mickey Body one in the same colours as the Anna and Elsa one( teal, pink, purple). One with a white background and one with a black background(so I can put it on a black tshirt)

Ava- bold Disney font
February 2015- bold Disney font
First Cruise- bold Disney font
Disney Wonder- Bold Disney font
Mommy- Bold Disney font
Spooner Family- bold Disney font
Grand Cayman
Castaway Cay
Vacation
Dreams
Happiness
Pirate Party
Sail Away Party
Dolphin Swim
Sting Ray Adventure
Family
Love
Hugs
Memories
At Sea
Anna & Elsa
Fireworks
Mickey
Minnie
Princesses
Port of Miami

Thanks so much, Liz
p.s. We leave for Florida on Feb 14th, if you have time could you have it in time for me to make shirts before.

Mandy could you also make me a Mickey head cloud in the teals, pinks and purples like the Frozen colours. One with a white background and one with a black background.
Ava-bold Disney font
Mommy- bold Disney font
Walt Disney World- bold Disney font
Magic Kingdom-bold Disney font
Epcot-bold Disney font
Hollywood Studios-bold Disney font
February 2015-bold Disney font
Memories
Vacation
Castle
Princesses
Mickey
Parades
Fireworks
Frozen Sing Along
Splash Mountain
Space Ship Earth
Seven Dwarfs Mine Train
Voyage of The Little Mermaid
Toy Story Mania
Big Thunder Mountain Railroad
Happiness
Hugs
Love
Family
1900 Park Fare
Crystal Palace
Akershus Royal Banquet
Be Our Guest
Chef Mickey's
Coral Reef Restaurant
Pop Century Resort
Soarin'

Thanks so much, Liz
p.s. we are leaving Feb 14, 2015

Sure thing

Mandy:goodvibes

Thank you!! It's lovely!!! She'll love it!! Can you make a plane ticket with the Snow White princess from the designer collection? Here's the information:

Plane Ticket:
Abigail Torres Ortiz - Snow White princess from the designer collection
San Juan, PR to Orlando, Fl
May 8th, 2015 at 6:00 am Flight 1547

Thanks in advanced!!:thanks:

Hi Mandy - you've done some DISigns for me before - always awesome and appreciated. I have a couple of requests, but am still looking around at the Tagxedos, or whatever they're called. I would like this one, please:
http://s1227.photobucket.com/user/a...ads/michaeldalmationsmh.jpg.html?sort=3&o=237
With "It's My Birthday!" either under the dalmatian picture, or on one of the ears; "Gail" on the other. We're leaving in 3 weeks, and sorry for the short notice. Working on the 2nd one and will post tomorrow. Thanks!

Sure thing

Mandy:goodvibes

I love everything you have done for me. it is amazing. Thank you. I noticed know this letter reads ".... hope you had a magical visit stay at walt disney world... when I requested I think I screwed up... is there any way you could fix it to simply read ".... hope you had a magical visit... (and delete the word stay, i feel it's redundant and doesn't make sense. It was my mistake and I deeply apologize. If you can not find time to fix it I understand. So sorry

Hi Mandy!!

I am so glad I found you! I have been trying to create on Tagxedo for days and can't figure it out! Might you be able to please create one for me?

I would love the red white and blue DCL logo design from your Tagxedo photobucket.

I would love the following words to be included in red and blue (white background with red rectangular border):

Disney
Magic
Cruise
Baltic
Northern Europe
June 2015
St. Petersburg
Russia
Helsinki
Finland
Stockholm
Sweden
Copenhagen
Denmark
Tallinn
Estonia
David
Stephanie
Gracie
Annie
Caroline
Family
Day at Sea
Tours
Palaces
Churches
Archipelago

Thank you so much!

Hi everyone,

Just wanted to let you guys know that I didn't fall off the face of the earth. I am dealing with day 5 of the dreaded flu! I will attempt to work my way through but please have mercy

Thanks so much
Mandy

The flu has been particularly odious this year - hope you're feeling better soon!

Hi Mandy - I do have my other request ready. Tagxedo with this formatting (shape/coloring)

http://s1227.photobucket.com/user/absolut_mandy_personalized/media/TagxedoNames/alextag.jpg.html

With a slew of items - I know it's ridiculously long, please bear with me...

Walt Disney World
February 2015
Kimberly
Gail
Magical Express
Pin Trading
POP Century
Hollywood Studios
Hollywood Brown Derby
Characterpalooza
CINDERELLA
Fantasmic
Frozen Sing-Along Celebration
Great Movie Ride
Tower of Terror
Toy Story Midway Mania
Polynesian
‘Ohana
Monorail
Animal Kingdom
Celebrating Gail’s Birthday
Tusker House
Conservation Station
Festival of the Lion King
Expedition Everest
Kilimanjaro Safaris
Flights of Wonder
Backstage Safari Tour
Yak & Yeti
Magic Kingdom
Big Thunder Mountain Railroad
Carousel of Progress
Festival of Fantasy Parade
Haunted Mansion
Jungle Cruise
Marceline to Magic Kingdom Tour
Main Street Electrical Parade
Seven Dwarfs Mine Train
Tomorrowland Terrace Fireworks Dessert Party
WISHES
Epcot
Le Cellier
Living with the Land
Soarin’
Spaceship Earth
Turtle Talk with Crush
Illuminations

Thank you so much! Leaving in 3 weeks.

Oh goodness, I hope you get to feeling better real soon. I've had friends who had the flu this year, and it seems particularly bad this year.

Hi, I have two requests please whenever you get time :) I would like the design with the princess names with the name Abigail for a tshirt and also the design with all the prince and princess names with names Kali and Dusty please

Your DISigns are amazing! Just saw your post about the flu. Hope you get to feeling better soon. Whenever you are feeling up to it I would like to request a couple of things:

Castle tagxedo in the purlple/blue/pink colors(what you used for your Frozen heart designs) with a white background. Here are the words I'd like on that one:
Mom (can this be in the bold Disney font)
My First Trip (also bold Disney font)
Magic Kingdom
Mickey
Fun
Family Vacation
Hollywood Studios
Epcot
Be Our Guest
March
Animal Kingdom
POP Century
Pirate's League
Memories
Castle
POTC
Magical
Belle
Disney World

Mickey mouse full body in the blues color scheme with a white background. Here are the words I'd like on that one:
Dean (can this be in the bold Disney font)
My First Trip (also bold Disney font)
Magic Kingdom
Mickey
Fun
Family Vacation
Hollywood Studios
Epcot
Be Our Guest
March
Animal Kingdom
POP Century
Pirate's League
Memories
Castle
Big Thunder Mtn
Magical
Capt America
Disney World

I would greatly appreciate it. Feel better soon!
Thanks!!

Hello Mandy! My request is quite simple. I would like a Minnie head with name Robin; and a Mickey head with name Nathan. If you can make the font the classic Disney signature, that would be great. Thanks so much!!!

I love your name fills and would love to get some for a trip we are planning for this November. What is the charge for your wonderful creations?

HI Mandy:
In 2013 you did some invites and plane tickets for our gals. We were wondering if you can do it again. :-)

Invites for :
Jeanisse Aguilera Valle
Naihla Aguilera Valle

Invites for the Cinderella's Royal Table
May 16th, 2015 At 10:00 am

Invites for the Biddibi Bobbidi Boutique
May 16th, 2015 at 8:00 am

[/QUOTE

Mandy: I cant Find the Boutique Invite For Naihla and Jeanisse ..... And i cant find the invite for Naihla for the Cinderella Royal Table. This was a long list, i got everything else but what i mentioned.
Thanks alot for everything!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter