absolut_mandy's Disigns - Part 3 **Thread Closed to Requests - Please request on New thread **

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi! You are awesome!!!

Can I get all Original name fills?

Jay- Cars- Lighting, Mater, Francesco. Any order not picky

Evan- Buzz, Woddy, whatever else goes well

Mom- Mickey and Minnie? If not just Mickey

Grandad- Donald Duck

Granny- Daisy Duck

Thank you so much!!

Mandy, Thank you so much for all of the name fills! Thank you for adding Marie too! They are awesome and add a special something for us!! Thank you so much for doing this on your spare time too! AWESOME!!!!! :worship::worship::banana::yay::yay::woohoo::woohoo:::yes::::yes:::goodvibes:goodvibes

Hi Mandy,

Can I get the following in life preservers all the same info (except names)

Disney Magic/Apr.12-19 2015/ Key West/Grand Cayman/Cozumel/Castaway Cay

1-Brian
2-Bob
3-Kathy
4-Samantha

Also if possible the year 2015 cut out of the Magic

Thanks

Sure thing!

For the airline tickets, what city are you leaving from?

Thanks
Mandy:goodvibes

Mandy,

These look awesome!!! THank you so much. Dont worry about the Airline tickets could you possible do another welcome letter from cinderella for my niece that is going with us. Last min plans to include her in our trip and well planning possible getting her a little something for the trip and she loves Cinderella.

Her name is CJ

Thanks again your work is amazing!!!
Amanda

Hi Mandy! Your designs are so nice! If its ok I would like to put in a couple of requests. When you have time could I request:

2 Airline tickets from Philadelphia for Simona and Alessia in the Frozen design - Departure 2/27/15

1 Pressed Penny for Simona in the frozen characters design in the large M&M

and I was looking for letter anywhere that is an invite to go to Universal but haven't been able to find one. If you do have one could I get one that say "Simona and Alessia"

One last request would be for the Hogwarts School letter for Simona.

Thank You so much for your generosity!!:)

Hi mandy,
You have made me some designs for my last trip. I am going the 9th of february with my son his wife and 2 kids. This is a surprise to the girls as my son has joined the Air Force and wanted to take them somewhere before they go. I was wondering if you would be able to make me some things for our trip
* A Surprise letter with all the characters and the castle one for Nadiah and one for Neelah.
* Minnie Airline tickets for both of the girls we are flying on Southwest Airlines leaving from Minneapolis and flying to Orlando. The 9 - 14 of February.
* A Welcome letter to Nadiah and one to Neelah with the princesses
* Name fill Bevelled with Nadiah and Neelah with frozen characters if you make them if not the princesses would be great.
* Also if you do the Mickey heads with the pirate look could I get one for Alex and if theres a minnie pirate for Savannah. Then minnie heads with a crown for Nadiah, Neelah and Naomi.
* A Stroller Tag with the Frozen characters with it saying something like Neelah and Nadiahs Ride.
* And lastly a Tagxedo with Mickey with the following words.
Alex, Savannah, Naomi, Neelah, Nadiah, 2015, Disney World, Magic Kingdom, Animal Kingdom, Hollywood Studios, Epcot, Haunted Mansion, Space Mountain, Port Orleans, Dumbo, Tinkerbell, Tea Cups, Toy Story Mania, Tower of Terror, Rock n Rollercoaster, Nemo, Jungle Cruise, Big Thunder Mountain, Pirates of the Carribean, Fireworks, Frozen, Mickey, Minnie, Donald, Daisy, Goofy, Pluto. If possible could I get one in more girly colors and One oranges and greens

Thank you in advance You do wonderful work. :flower3:
Naomi

Howdy,

I originally piggybacked a request off someone else's thread. (I had no clue what I was doing). A kind sole pointed me in this direction. :) So.. .here is what I posted in the other spot.

The Frozen word clouds are awesome! I wondered if you could do a word cloud for me? No rush. I just want to use it to surprise my hubby sometime. I would love a Mickey head (if possible) or a medal type design with Mr. Incredible on the side and the name Paul. The words would be as follows:

Disneyland
Disney World
Dopey Challenge
Goofy Challenge
Coast to Coast
Princess Half Marathon
Epcot
Magic Kingdom
Animal Kingdom
Hollywood Studios
Pasta Party
Medals
Expo
Packet pick up

We are going on a cruise on March and wondered if when we returned it would be possible to do a word cloud in the shape of a ship? Just thought I would ask while I am writing.

Thank you so much for taking the time to help me out.

Donna Sweeney

Mandy,
I am beyond estatic! To be honest, I was stressed that I may have asked too much of you!
Thank you, so much for taking the time out of your life to make these for us! I think the DISigners here are amazing. I hope karma is true, because if it is, you should all be deserving of bucket loads of pixie dust!:hug:
Wishing you tons of pixie dust in you life! :tinker::tinker::tinker::tinker::tinker::tinker::tinker::tinker::tinker::tinker::tinker::tinker:
Thank you!:flower3:

In addition to my requests in post #3319, can I also request the following:

A Frozen Countdown calendar for Kalyn
A Big Hero 6 Countdown calendar for Lukas
A "Today is the day you are going to Disney World" for Kalyn
A "Today is the day you are going to Disney World" for Lukas
A welcome letter to "The Miller Family"- design can be any/all characters
A farewell letter to "The Miller Family"-design can be any/all characters

Thank you!

Jennifer

Mandy-
Thanks so much for making our cruise even more "Magical." The countdown calendars are awesome!! I think my kids find the anticipation half the fun. Thanks Again!!
~Anna

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter