absolut_mandy's Disigns - Part 3 **Thread Closed to Requests - Please request on New thread **

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mandy,

First off your work is amazing and I really hope we can get you to do a few things for our daughters 1st trip to Disney world. I would really appreciate it if you could but understand if you cant I see your very busy with all of this. Our dates of travel are Jan 30th to Feb 3

My Daughter's name is "Ansley" and Cinderella is her favorite.

1) Surprise you are going to Disney world. ( the one with Castle and balloons in background)

2) Welcome Letter to Disney World on January 31, 2015 (from Cinderella if possible)

3) BBB Boutique Invite - January 31st @12:30 at Downtown Disney ( the one with all the princess)

4) Sad to see you go

5) Airline Tickets for: Ansley(Cinderella), Dad(Tigger), Mom(Ariel)

I would appreciate it so much. I know she will be excited when she gets each of these.

Please let me know if you should have any questions.

Thanks
Amanda

Hi Mandy. I think the Benji Star Wars cover got overwritten on your photobucket site or something. Everytime I try to download it - it wants to give me a cover for the Emmons family Christmas. Can you repost it please?

Hi There! Are the invites for CRT and BBB for each of the girls? Same goes for the parks. Would you like individual or group invites?

Mandy:goodvibes

Mandy: do you think you can make the snow white ones with the fashion design snow white. Sorry it's that my sister told me that today.

Hi Mandy, we love your designs! If you have the time, we have a few requests.

4 Bevelled name fills

1. MIA – big hero 6 theme all characters with focus on Baymax

2. KIANA – is it possible to do a collage of all the Disney dogs (dalmations, lady and tramp, pluto, goofy, bolt, fox and hound…whatever you have available)

3. RICH – Marvel theme, can throw in mickey, Donald to add a splash of original Disney.

4. CHRISTY – baby Disney character theme with princesses, mickey, Minnie and pluto.

Color appropriate to themes.

Also one sign.

I would like a sign similar to this but Disney Wonder Theme

absolut_mandy_personalized/media/Signs/marycelebrating_zpscd490321

“I’m Celebrating my 70th Birthday on the Disney Wonder”

Thanks so much Mandy!

I would love to have the CraigMarbleDCL image with
McGowan Family Vacation
Wonder
March 29, 2015
no first names for the ear.

Thanks!!!

Hello - I am taking my kids to Disney World in April 2015 and have a few requests when you have a chance. :)

MICKEY HEADS:
With Disney World 2015 on it

1. Mommy – use Belle
2. Oma – use Cinderella
3. Grandma – use Minnie
4. Ayla – use Aurora
5. Rylan – use Mickey
6. Aubrey – use Elsa

Stroller signs:

Rylan’s Stroller:
APR15
http://s1119.photobucket.com/user/a...r Tags/LicensePlateGoofy.jpg.html?sort=3&o=34

Aubrey’s Stroller:
APR15
http://s1119.photobucket.com/user/a...Tags/LicensePlateFairies.jpg.html?sort=3&o=35

Thank you so much for your time & talents! ::yes::

Hi Mandy!!
You have worked your magic for me before, but I somehow managed to forget my password and had to start up a new account :(. I even downloaded the app but no luck!

Is it possible for you to make me a tagxedo like brandontag.jpg
with the following names/words:
Ethan
Cristian
Ashlynn
Mom
Dad
Pirates
Disneyland
Memories
Dream
Heroes
Family
Mickey
Minnie

The shades of blue are perfect too.

I would also like the name fils with characters on the side:
Ashlynn - Ariel
Ashlynn - Stitch
Ashlynn - Violet (Incredibles)
Ethan - Jack Skellington if possible
Ethan - Pluto
Ethan - Jack Jack (Incredibles)
Cristian - Mickey
Cristian - Dash (incredible)
Dad - Mr Incredible
Dad - Mickey
Mom - Mrs. Incredible
Mom - Mike and/or Sully

If those are too difficult, can we get dadname_zps708c3ade.jpg (The Red lettering with the mickey ears)
Ashlynn
Cristian
Ethan

I know this is long but my last request is the BrodyLicenseplateCowboy.jpg
with Disneyland at the top

Valencia Family
I know it is short notice and technical difficulties left me requesting even later. We leave the week of MLK, so anything you can come up with would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you so much Mandy!

Mandy, you made a couple of designs for us last year and we loved them. Would it be possible to ask for a couple more.

Minnie Heads (with red bow)
Mom
Kaity

Thanks so much! Our cruise is in March 2015.

Hi Mandy,
I would like to request to have 5 luggage tags made. Here is my list.

Donald in Mickey Head - Melanie
Pooh in Mickey Head - Daniel
Pluto in Mickey Head - Mitchell
Jake in Mickey Head - Marshall
Minnie Mouse in Mickey Head - Mallory

On the back side of each of the tags I would like it to read: Our Disney home is Boardwalk Villas.

Thank you so much!!!
Melanie

I found this because of a search on Mallory. :goodvibes We're also staying at Boardwalk Villas! LOL! So it works for that one.

Can I also please get the Jake in Mickey Head with the name Simon?

I'd like Ariel in a Mickey Head with the name Martina.

And the name Steve in a Mickey head with Prince Eric.

Also, you did a name fill for another Simon with Phineas & Ferb - can you repost that?

We are going in May.

Hi Mandy
I wanted to see if you you could make me a couple that say something like.
We heard you are coming to Disneyworld soon. We cannot wait to see you.

One to Finley and another to Kolby

If one can be Mickey characters and the other maybe Peter Pan or Cars. If this doesn't make sense please let me know. Thanks sooooooooo much. Your designs are awesome!!!

Hillary

just wanted to request

"callieprincess.jpg" sign that says welcome to Disney World.

1.Hope
2.Reese

Thank you in Advance

Hi Mandy!
You've done DISigns for me in the past and they made our last trip extra magical! We're so excited to be going back and on our first Disney Cruise. We'd really appreciate some more Disigns please for our next trip!

A Countdown with Mickey on the beach that says "Our Disney Countdown"
(our 30 day mark is January 28th)

Lifesaver with Captain Mickey on the right side that says:
"Our First Disney Cruise (on top portion)
"Disney Dream
March 2015" (on bottom portion)

Thanks so much! :goodvibes

Hello,
you do such great work.
I would love to request some gift tags when you have the time.

I need 4 tags for the welcome bags.

1. plutotag.jpg This is for Reese and I would REALLY like it to read "Welcome Reese : A Gift For You" if at all possible

2. goofytag.jpg This is for Duston and I would also REALLY like it to read "Welcome Duston : A Gift For You" if at all possible

3. rapgifttag.jpg This is for Hope and I would REALLY like it to read "Welcome Hope: A Gift For You" if at all possible

4. I would also like a 4th gift tag for Helene. To read "Welcome Helene : A Gift For You" but I wanted to see if there was a way to get one with Belle.

I need 2 gift tags for their birthday presents (they both celebrate birthdays that week).

1. arielgifttagfrontback.jpg To Read : Happy 7TH Birthday . It is for Hope. I would like her name on it in some way too if possible

2. I would like another gift tag. To Read :Happy 4TH Birthday. It is for Reese. I would like her name on it in some way too if possible. but I would like to see if I can get this one in a Cars Disign.

Thanks in advance

Hi Mandy,

I would love to request a countdown calendar for our family's trip to include in the boys Easter baskets for the big reveal.

I would love a trip countdown with Jedi Mickey like this one: brendanjedimickeycountdown.jpg that reads "Istre Family Disney Countdown"

Thank you!

Hey Mandy, if you get time, I'd love to get a Star Wars countdown for Violet.

Also, do you have any way of doing a Tsum Tsum countdown for Tyler?

I'd love a Tiana autograph cover for Violet, the name is tinaacnew.

I'd like welcomesofia for Kyra and welcomedoc for Bella.

I'd also like welcomestitch for Violet and Tyler.

My nieces Kyra and Bella are travelling mid-February, but Tyler and Violet are not going to The World until mid-May, so there's no rush on their stuff.

Thanks for any help on these!

Hi Mandy, you have done designs before for me and I want to thank you in advance.. Could you do four name fills for me in frozen theme. For maverick use Sven. For Owan use all characters , for Seddy use Olof and for Madilynn use Ana and Elsa thank you again.. For my t shirts I would like a picture of Olof with gramma under it and one with Sven sitting down with the name Pops by it, and a design that says Let it Go with no name. Use your creativity and thank you so much. As it takes me a while to figure out how to print t shirts and out trip is coming up first of feb , as soon as you have time I would greatly appreciate your designs for me. Thank you gramma 4

Sure thing

Hi again! I was wondering if there was a way to turn the Princess name sign you did for me in post #3271 into a white background like the Prince one. I would love to make matching t-shirts for my kids.

Now that I'm looking at it, I also think that the prince one has more of a light yellow background. Could that one please be white too? (That was for Robert John)

It was for Emelia Rae

Thanks a bunch!!!! You're amazing. Hope everything with your internet provider worked out!

Sure thing

I'm sorry to do this to you but could I have two more name fills?

Odin- original with goofey, Mickey, Donald, and Pluto (one character in each letter if possible)

Cora - original with just Snow White.

If it can't be done or you are too swamped no big deal. Thanks so much for your great work!

Sure thing

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter