absolut_mandy's Disigns - Part 3 **Thread Closed to Requests - Please request on New thread **

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ugh, the reason this was skipped is b/c you have requested this with at least 2 other designers. Please do not do this. It is a waste of all of our time and you are taking away time from other families that request from one designer.

I'm sorry to be grouchy but this is my biggest pet peeve!

Thanks
Mandy

Merry Christmas Hon--just trying to find some down time --still have a ton stocking stuffers to wrap and breakfast casserole to make.
I am sorry people do this --makes me mad-I worked hard on the DISigns they requested.
Take care
Hugs Mel

Hi Mandy!

We are sailing on our first Disney Cruise January 10, 2015. I'd like to request the following:

Autograph book covers - 1 with Mickey Mouse the wording: Quinn's Autograph Book, Disney Fantasy January 10 - 17, 2015 (classic Mickey), 1 with Pluto and the wording: Ben's Autograph Book (same cruise information as the one mentioned previously), 1 with Minnie Mouse and the wording: Sophia's Autograph Book (same cruise information), and 1 with Minnie Mouse and the wording: Ella's Autograph Book (same cruise information). The Minnie's can be different - I'm really not picky.

I'd like the red life preserver with Mickey Mouse and the wording: Kollasch Family Vacation, Disney Fantasy, January 10 - 17, 2015.

And finally, I'd like a Mickey and Minnie facing each other and leaning forward to kiss with the wording: Celebrating Our Anniversary, January 10, 2015. Be as creative as you'd like - I'd just like something to have for our anniversary on the cruise.

Thanks!

Ronni

Sure thing

Have a great cruise!

Mandy:goodvibes

Merry Christmas Hon--just trying to find some down time --still have a ton stocking stuffers to wrap and breakfast casserole to make.
I am sorry people do this --makes me mad-I worked hard on the DISigns they requested.
Take care
Hugs Mel

Thanks for the kind words Mel. I know it is just one bad apple.

I hope you have a great holiday with your family!

Hi Mandy!
If you could make some name fills for me, that would be awesome. :thumbsup2
Just standard ones. No hurry, we aren't going for months!

Isaac-
Star Wars
Phineas and Ferb/ Perry

Amelia-
Frozen
Princesses (pink?)

Thank you for your work!

Mandy I would love some sort of design that I can use to make magnets. I would love to have a name fill designs for each of the kids. FYI These are two sets of kids going on two different cruises.

Loden - star wars
Cozi - princess
Cora - vilans
Odin - Mickey

I would also love to have two of the mickey tagxedo designs in red, yellow and black. If you could use the following words in there that would be great. I don't care what the other words are. Thanks so much! BTW your designs are awesome!

Disney Dream
Winter 2015
January 12, 2015
Odin
Cora
Heather
Anne
First Cruise
Anschutz
Cockerham
Disney
Boat
Bon Voyage
Castaway Cay
Bahamas

Sure thing

Names are coming up

Mandy,
I really liked the DiSigns you did for me. I would like to request a couple more name fills in the bevelled design.

Ava- with Ana, Elsa, & Olaf
Tyler- with the fab 5

I'm not sure if you are able to do these since it is multi character, but if you can I would greatly appreciate it. Also, there is no time constraint, so just when you can get to it.

Thanks again,
Shondra

Thank you so much! I really appreciate you doing this over the holidays. It is awesome and I can't wait to use it :) Super excited to see the kids' name fills.

HI Mandy:
In 2013 you did some invites and plane tickets for our gals. We were wondering if you can do it again. :-)

Invites for :
Jeanisse Aguilera Valle
Naihla Aguilera Valle
Abigail Torres Ortiz
Magic Kingdom
Epcot
Animal Kingdom
Hollywood Studios
Blizzard Beach
Typhon Lagoon

Invites for the Cinderella's Royal Table
May 18th, 2015 At 10:00 am

Invites for the Biddibi Bobbidi Boutique
May 18th, 2015 at 8:00 am

Invite from Alice in Wonderland for Jeanisse Aguilera Valle to go Visit Disney on May 8th, 2015

Invite From Little Red Riding Hood for Naihla Aguilera Valle to go visit Disney on May 8th, 2015

Invite from Snow white for Abigail Torres Ortiz to go visit Disney on may 8th, 2015

Plane Tickets:
Jeanisse Aguilera Valle - Alice in Wonderland theme
San Juan, PR to Orlando, Fl
May 8th, 2015 at 10:25 am flight 288

Naihla Aguilera Valle- Red Riding Hood theme
san Juan, PR to Orlando, Fl
May 8th, 2015 at 10:25 am flight 288

Abigail Torres Ortiz -snow white theme
San Juan, PR to Orlando, Fl
May 8th, 2015 at 6:00 am flight 1547

Hope you can do them. Please if you need any other info just let me know. Thanks.

Hi folks,

I am so sorry that I haven't been able to fulfilled the requests quickly. I have been battling with my internet provider and they say that it is finally up and running.

I'll work on the requests this weekend and finish them up.

I hope everyone had a great New Years!
Thanks again,

Hi Mandy! You did some work for me last year, and it was so awesome so I'm back for more:)

Can I please 4x6 autograph covers for the following:

Andrew - on your photobucket - the image is 'andrewfab5acnew.jpg'
Austin - same image as Andrew above
Kylen - photobucket image 'trevorac.jpg'
Kassidy - photobucket image 'victoriafrozenac.jpg'
Harper - photobucket image 'kadynac1.jpg'
Benji - photobucket image 'austinjediac2.jpg'
Kaisen - I couldn't find a photobucket image but he just wants a cover with Kristoff on it. I found the one with just Sven but nothing with just Kristoff.

All of them can just say Disney World 2015

We are leaving in a couple weeks.
Thank you so much

If there is anyway you can please do two "emergency" countdowns, I would really appreciate. They are for my daughter and her bf leaving on January 24. I have to mail it to them so start the date a few days from when you do it until January 24.

On Starwars : Danny's First Trip to Disney World
http://s1119.photobucket.com/user/a...tdown/starwarscountdownL.jpg.html?sort=9&o=25

On Alice: Jacky's Disney Trip with Danny

9.photobucket.com/user/absolut_mandy12/media/Dis/Countdown/alicecountdown.jpg.html?sort=9&o

Thank you sooo much!

Hi Mandy, you have done designs before for me and I want to thank you in advance.. Could you do four name fills for me in frozen theme. For maverick use Sven. For Owan use all characters , for Seddy use Olof and for Madilynn use Ana and Elsa thank you again.. For my t shirts I would like a picture of Olof with gramma under it and one with Sven sitting down with the name Pops by it, and a design that says Let it Go with no name. Use your creativity and thank you so much. As it takes me a while to figure out how to print t shirts and out trip is coming up first of feb , as soon as you have time I would greatly appreciate your designs for me. Thank you gramma 4

Hi Mandy!
If you could make some name fills for me, that would be awesome. :thumbsup2
Just standard ones. No hurry, we aren't going for months!

Isaac-
Star Wars
Phineas and Ferb/ Perry

Amelia-
Frozen
Princesses (pink?)

Thank you for your work!

Sure thing

Mandy,
I really liked the DiSigns you did for me. I would like to request a couple more name fills in the bevelled design.

Ava- with Ana, Elsa, & Olaf
Tyler- with the fab 5

I'm not sure if you are able to do these since it is multi character, but if you can I would greatly appreciate it. Also, there is no time constraint, so just when you can get to it.

Thanks again,
Shondra

Sure thing

If there is anyway you can please do two "emergency" countdowns, I would really appreciate. They are for my daughter and her bf leaving on January 24. I have to mail it to them so start the date a few days from when you do it until January 24.

On Starwars : Danny's First Trip to Disney World
http://s1119.photobucket.com/user/a...tdown/starwarscountdownL.jpg.html?sort=9&o=25

On Alice: Jacky's Disney Trip with Danny

9.photobucket.com/user/absolut_mandy12/media/Dis/Countdown/alicecountdown.jpg.html?sort=9&o

Thank you sooo much!

Sure thing -- Have a great trip

I would like to make a few request please we are going to WDW the last week of May and its a surprise trip I would like
1) the mickey Surprise for Lexi
Thank you so much

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter