absolut_mandy's Disigns - Part 3 **Thread Closed to Requests - Please request on New thread **

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Mandy,

I love your designs! I am making shirts for each day of our trip, and these are going to be so great. Thanks so much in advance! We leave Nov 10th, so if you can squeeze the designs in by Nov. 8th, I should have time to do all of the printing. Thanks again!!

1). Mickey Taxzedo
Black print (is the background transparent? Trying to figure out how to make this into a shirt)
Names: Poppa, Grammie, Scot, Chris, Josh, Katie (If the names can be the big, highlighted words, that would be great)
Then…
Other words: Old Key West, Magic Kingdom, Grand Floridian, Be Our Guest, Pirates, Peter Pan, Space Mountain, Soarin, Animal Kingdom, Epcot, Christmas, popcorn, dole whips, Hollywood Studios, Downtown Disney, Le Cellier, Éclair, Wishes, Captain Hook, Captain Jack, Ohana, Whispering Canyon, Fantasyland, Tomorrowland, Adventureland, Frontierland, Main Street USA, Mickey Mouse, Donald Duck, Goofy, Minnie Mouse

2). Individual big snowman heads:
Snowman Mickey:
Poppa
Uncle
Josh
Scot
Snowman Minnie:
Grammie
Katie
Chris

3). Individual Mickey / Minnie big Icon heads
Mickey:
Poppa
Uncle
Josh
Scot
Minnie:
Grammie
Katie
Chris

4). Our Family Vacation (junemhfamvac)
Ear: 2014
Mickey heads: Poppa, Scot, Josh
Minnie heads: Grammie, Chris, Katie

5). Mickey silhouette (mickeysilnamw)
Grammie, Poppa, Scot, Chris, Josh, Katie

Thank you again, SO VERY MUCH!!! It will be so amazing to have matching shirts for our trip!!!

Chris

Hi,

I understand that this is a forum for Disney request. My son wants to have a spiderman party this year and would it be possible to request and invite in form of a daily bugle? I can provide a sample if you like.

Thanks,
Shweta

i Mandy,
I am requesting several Disigns.

1st Design would be Tagxedo cruise logo with Mickey head in middle - blue waves, red mickey
Here are the words:

Bold Print:
Living the Fantasy Life (this I would love to be in the center of the red Mickey)
Cruising away
St Maartin
San Juan
Sea Days
Castaway Cay
Eastern Caribbean

in the blue wave
Fun
Relaxation
Memories
Pictures
Family
Food
Ice Cream
Grandma
Grandpa
Austin
Grayson
Andrew
Dave
Angela
Fireworks
Shows
Sunsets
Characters
Pirates
Princesses
Holiday
Vacation Time
New Friends
Sunrise
FE
Spa
Autographs
Pools

2nd Design: Mickey with Christmas tree stocking cap over a Disney cruise ship with names on each Mickey
Here is sorta what I want. The picture is actually showing Mickey stocking caps over Cinderella's Castle http://s1227.photobucket.com/user/absolut_mandy_personalized/media/9mhcastle.jpg.html?sort=3&o=624

from bottom left to top: Grayson, Andrew, Austin, Kim

Top: Cruising

top right to bottom: Dave, Angela, Mike, Terry

3rd Design: Snowflakes with Characters inside snowflake, Disney font for names

Mike -- Mickey
Terry -- Minnie
Dave-- Lightning McQueen
Angela -- Belle
Kim -- Stitch
Austin -- Aladdin
Andrew -- Buzz Lightyear
Grayson -- Woody

Thank you for all you do. You have great designs. If you seen this request before, you have: dated Sept 22, 2014. I didn't get the last two requests before or after you came back from vacation; and I've added things to the first one that I simply missed. I know you are incredibly busy and I know you didn't mean to miss me, but I'm asking if you could make these designs for our family. We cruise in early December. Thanks

Hi Mandy,

May I please get a Snow White Mickey Head with 'Alessia' on it?

Thanks in advance for your time!

Hi Mandy! May I please get 2 Frozen Airline tickets? One for Princess Addison and one for Princess Olivia. St. Louis to Orlando. Departing Flight: 11/17/2014 and Return Flight: 11/22/2014. Thank you!!!

Hi,

I understand that this is a forum for Disney request. My son wants to have a Lego spiderman party this year and would it be possible to request an invite design? I can provide a sample if you like. I need it by Nov 5.

Thanks,
Shweta

I have used your designs before and I absolutely love them!! We are going back to the world again next month! (Yay!) My girls fight if they don't have their own of something. So for the ones that are indicated for my girls, could you please make them separately. For example one for Jerrica and one for Victoria. Unless I note otherwise. thank you so much. If you can't get to all of them I completely understand. Thank you

Could I please get
*a countdown calendar like you do in your photobucket, that starts with 29 days. But could I get it with a frozen theme? That says Jerrica and Victoria's countdown. I don't want the one with the castle in the background. I would like the countdown to have a picture of Anna and Elsa as the background for the countdown wording. Then the rest of it can stay the same with the little pictures in between the numbers, etc.

*Also the day before we leave I was going to stick a letter in the mail box because my children love checking the mail. I wanted it to be a letter addressed to Jerrica and a letter addressed to Victoria that says something along the lines about them waiting for them to get there, and we will see you in Disney World or something like that. Anything really just so that they have a letter the day before we go from Elsa and Anna. Thank you

*Under character meal invites Could I please get
the invite for the Alice in Wonderland Tea party for Wednesday November 19th, from 2 to 3pm. http://s1119.photobucket.com/user/a...Meals/wonderlandteaparty.jpg.html?sort=9&o=16
-one addressed To Jerrica
-one addressed to Victoria

*The Cinderella royal table invite that has a pink background and a Cinderella picture in the lower left hand corner with the blue border addressed to Jerrica and one for Victoria for Tuesday November 25th at 2:15pm http://s1119.photobucket.com/user/a...s/Character Meals/crtpink.jpg.html?sort=9&o=8

*Autograph book covers like this one http://s1227.photobucket.com/user/a...media/Covers/miafrozenac.jpg.html?sort=3&o=58 with Jerrica's Disney World Autographs 2014 and Victoria's Disney World Autographs 2014 It is the Frozen Autograph Book Cover With Elsa on the left hand side and Anna on the other side.

*MVMCP invites to Jerrica, and one for Victoria for November 20th http://s1227.photobucket.com/user/a...tes/desmondMVMCPinvite201.jpg.html?sort=3&o=0 This is the invite that has the castle decorated in Christmas decorations in the background.

*Hollywood and Vine invite for November 21st at 1:55pm To Jerrica and one for Victoria http://s1227.photobucket.com/user/a...s/peepsHVinvite1sofiadoc.jpg.html?sort=3&o=87 I want the design with Sofia and Doc and friends please.

*BBB invites one for Jerrica on November 19th at 10:30am and one for Victoria on November 19th at 4:50pm http://s1227.photobucket.com/user/a...Invites/ameliaBBBinvite.jpg.html?sort=3&o=167 It is the picture that has "You are cordially invited" with Cinderella picture in the lower left hand corner.

*Could I please get invites to the Grand Floridian Pirate Treasure Hunt with one addressed to Jerrica and one addressed to Victoria? I would like the design you have for the fireworks and pirate cruise with Smee and Crocky? But this is the Pirate Treasure Hunt for children at the Grand Floridian. The date is Saturday November 22nd from 9:30am to 11:30am at the Grand Floridian Harbor

*The letter from Elsa and Anna saying that it was so lovely to meet you today to Jerrica and Victoria http://s1227.photobucket.com/user/a...tes/emilyannaelsawelcome.jpg.html?sort=3&o=35

*The Welcome to Disney We are so glad you are finally here letter from Elsa and Anna, one addressed to Jerrica and the other addressed to Victoria http://s1227.photobucket.com/user/a...tes/kylieannaelsawelcome.jpg.html?sort=3&o=68

*1900 Park Fare Invite to Jerrica and Victoria with Cinderella and Charming dancing on the lower left hand corner. For Friday November 21st at 8:05pm Please
http://s1227.photobucket.com/user/a...media/Invites/ava1900PFl.jpg.html?sort=3&o=95

*Coral Reef Invitation with Dori and Nemo for Saturday November 22nd at 2:25pm addressed to Jerrica and Victoria http://s1227.photobucket.com/user/a...aidencoralreefinvite1-1.jpg.html?sort=3&o=241

*Chef Mickey's Invite with Mickey addressed to Jerrica and Victoria for Sunday November 23rd at 7:30pm please

That's it for now! Thank you so much!!! :goodvibes

Hi Mandy!!

We are taking our two little ones on their very first Walt Disney World vacation on November 4th and absolutely LOVE all of your designs!!

If it wouldn't be too much trouble and you have some time, I would love to get a bunch of designs from you for our trip for our kids!!

We have a bunch of dining reservations scheduled. If you wouldn't mind, could you possibly make invitations for our kids, Addison & Mason?

Wednesday, November 5th: Breakfast at 'Ohana @ 7:40AM
Wednesday, November 5th: Dinner at Chef Mickey's @ 5:45PM
Thursday, November 6th: Dinner at 1900 Park Fare @ 5:00PM
Friday, November 7th: Dinner at Be Our Guest @ 4:50PM
Saturday, November 8th: Reservations at the Frozen Dessert Party at Hollywood Studios
Sunday, November 9th: Breakfast at The Crystal Palace @ 8:00AM

Also, we scheduled a few things just for Addison (Mason is only 6 months old!! :rotfl:). Would you be able to make some invitations for these too?

Wednesday, November 5th: My Disney girl’s princess tea party with Aurora @ 10:30AM
Thursday, November 6th: Appointment at The Pirate’s League @ 1:10PM
Thursday, November 6th: Pirates & Pals fireworks voyage @ 7:30PM

Let me know what you think! Thanks SO much!!

Jessica :wizard:

Have a great trip!

Mandy:goodvibes

Hi Mandy,

I am looking to get a personalized name fill for our first family trip to disney 2014! Would you be able to make one for Mommy (Minnie), Daddy(Mickey), and Maddex baby Mickey, and Pluto?

Also would you be able to make a personalized name fill for Maddex which says Maddex's First Disney Vacation 2014 with the fab 5 characters? Thanks

Ashley

Sure thing

Hi hi hi, Mandy!

Thanks again for the wonderful airline tickets you did for us recently. If I could, I'd love to request some invitations please!

Both are for Matilda and Stella

Akershus 10:30 am
Rose & Crown 7:20 pm
Tusker House 10:30 am
'Ohana 8 pm
Liberty Tree Tavern 1 pm
Crystal Palace tomorrow morning 8:20 am
Via Napoli 11:30 am
Hoop Dee Doo 6:15 pm

THANK YOU! :love:

Hi there,

Would you like the invites to have dates or just "today!"

Thanks

Hi Mandy!

You were so kind to design some stuff for our last trip and my kids loved everything! If you have the time, would you mind putting together some invitations for us? Since it is kind of last minute (we leave Nov. 5), I completely understand if you don't get to it. I know you're very popular on these boards!

Best,
Karen

All invites are for Kate and Carly

Plaza, Nov. 8, 5:45 p.m.

BOMA, Nov. 9, 7:35 p.m.

O'hana (with Mickey and the gang), Nov. 12, 8:20 p.m.

Kona, Nov. 13, 10:05 a.m.

Liberty Tree Tavern, Nov. 13, 4:25 p.m.

Pirate League (mermaid makover), Nov. 11, 11:30 a.m.

Pop Century Welcome Note (or anything with Pop)

Thanks for all your help!!!

Have a great trip

I was just checking on my disigns. I haven't seen them and just wanted to make sure we weren't lost in the midst of everything.

I also wanted to see if you could alter a tagxedo you did for us earlier. We aren't going on the Pirates and Pals cruise so I wanted to see if you could take that off and put the name Jordan? I also wanted to see if you could make Mickey colorful (just various bright colors). Sorry to be a pain...I had surgery Tuesday and am not totally coherent yet.

Thanks Again!

Sure thing

tagxedo name coming up

Hi there,

Would you like the invites to have dates or just "today!"

Thanks

Thank you so much for taking the time to check with me!

I would ideally like all of them to say "today", with the exception of Crystal Palace saying "tomorrow" (as that one is for pre-rope drop and hopefully it will get the girls to go to sleep early-ish to know we have to get up early in the morning).

THANK YOU!!

Hello, are you still available to do invites? I need some for adr's, welcome one and bbb. Would that be possible? TIA!

Mandy, LOVE your DISigns! We are preparing for our first Disney Cruise! So excited! Could I please get:

1. DCL Mickey Lifesaver - "The Newbern Family" on the top and "Fantasy - 2015" on the bottom

2. 3x DCL nametags, one each for "Johnny", "Mckenzie" and "Lisa"

3. Name in red lettering with Minnie ears for "Mckenzie" (Love that one most of all!)

Thank you so much!!!

Mandy - thank you SO much for taking the time to make the designs for my kids with all of the wonderful dining invitations!! They are amazing!!! I love them!! THANK YOU, THANK YOU!!! :yay:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter