absolut_mandy's Disigns - Part 3 **Thread Closed to Requests - Please request on New thread **

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have looked through a lot of your DISigns and love them but i can't make up my mind what to do. I'm wanting something to put on our Stateroom door. We sail on the Disney Dream to the Bahamas Sept. 18-21st, just my husband and I, we will be celebrating our 10th Anniversary. We are not picky at all just looking for something cute to put on our stateroom door. Could you make us something?
We love Mickey And Minnie!
Sailing on the Disney Dream
Celebrating our 10th Wedding Anniversary
Colt & Lane Wenzel
:flower3:
Thank you!!

Sur ething

Mandy:goodvibes

Could you please make some designs for our next Disney Cruise stateroom door magnets? I love your designs :love:

I would love 3 name fills (all original)

#1 Christopher with Star Wars photos (the disney characters in Star Wars outfits..Mickey, goofy, Donald etc)

#2 Princess Shannon with Disney Princesses (especially Aurora, Little Mermaid and Frozen and more if they fit) princess:

#3 Rose with Little mermaid Sebastian and flounder etc

And also if it's not too much could I get a Mickey silhouette with the following words:

Christopher
Shannon
Rose
Mom
WDW
Walt Disney World
All Star Music
All Star Sports
Disney Magic
DCL
Disney
Epcot
MK
Magic Kingdom
Hollywood Studios
Princess
Pirate
Animal Kingdom
MNSSHP
Halloween
October
November
Castaway Cay
Cozumel
Mexico
Bahamas
Cayman Islands
Key West
Florida
Family

I hope I haven't asked for too much :flower3: we're not leaving until the end of October. I'm not fussy about colours etc so whatever you think I'm sure I'll be happy with them. Thanks :)

Sure thing

Hello would you be so kind enough to make me 2 surprise you're going to disney world letters, 1 for Erik and 1 for Elizabeth.

Also, could you make me a mickey tagxedo with red and black lettering with the following words:

Erik
Elizabeth
Brent
Claudia
New Year's Eve Dessert Party
Fantasy in the Sky
Magic Kingdom
EPCOT
Hollywood Studios
December 2014
Biergarten
Akershus
Be Our Guest
Walt Disney World
Crystal Palace
Port Orleans French Quarter
Sci-Fi Diner
50s Prime Time Cafe
Chef de France

Thank you so much for all that you do.

Sure thing

Thank you!
Thank you!
Thank you!

These are perfect! My girls are going to go crazy over them. Your talent and time are so very appreciated!

Kathy

New here so bare with me. Mandy could I have a tagxedo with the names
Mommy
Daddy
Kalbri (girl-for color purposes)
Kaylee
Alleigh
Gabe
Grammy
This is our first time going to disney for ANY of us :) so you can surprise us with the fill in words :) going in 2015
I would like this on a white background and in rainbow colors.
Can't wait! Your work is amazing!
And one more thing- what is the best brand of iron on paper to do these myself?
Thank you!!!!

Mandy- these are amazing & I cant wait to see my daughters face, when she wakes up each morning in Disney.

Though the one for Chef Mickeys. It says 8:30 PM.... we are going for breakfast at 8:30AM. Would you please be able to fix it?

thank you again!!

Hi Mandy,
Thank you so much for all the designs you have made for me. I know this is reeally last minute as we leave on Sunday Septemebr 21 but I was wondering if you could do one more.
Addressed to Hailey:
"I got your letter and Here is some Pixie Dust for you to wear, Just sprinkle a little in your hair!"
Love, Tinkerbell
Thank you so much! I LOVE your stuff and appreciate it.

Hi Mandy thank you again for the designs for Emily if you have time can you please make an autograph cover for Emily for Animal Kingdom and Epcot please.

Hello we are leaving sept 30 and I was wondering if you would be able
To do these for us:

Momma- Minnie mouse
Daddy Mickey (firefighter Mickey if you have )
Weezer- lion king
Callie- frozen
Kinsley - little mermaid

Also a Mickey pumpkin head

I was also wanting a letter/invitation to the royal table
For Callie grace it is her 5th birthday and she will
Be eating at the royal table

I'd like the request the following name fills with borders...

On the Side:
Angie - Snow White
Peter - Peter Pan
Kevin - The Beast (from Beauty and the Beast)
Katie - Belle (from Beauty and the Beast)
Jon - Goofy
Cristy - Daisy

Bevelled:
Ben - Lightening McQueen
Sophie - Cinderella
Asher - Donald
Adelyn - Minnie Mouse

Thank you!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter