absolut_mandy's Disigns - Part 3 **Thread Closed to Requests - Please request on New thread **

Status
Not open for further replies.
I only have a few more to request! Thank you for all your fantastic work!!

For Olivia and Aubrey, nov 18 @ 4p
http://s1227.photobucket.com/user/a...tes/sherrer50sprimetime.jpg.html?sort=3&o=108

One each for Olivia and Aubrey
http://s1227.photobucket.com/user/a...tes/kileyfrozenfarewell.jpg.html?sort=3&o=273

for Olivia, from Chicago to Orlando departure 11/15/14, return 11/22/14
http://s1227.photobucket.com/user/a...ets/samanthafrozenairways.jpg.html?sort=3&o=7

For Aubrey, but can it be Jessie instead of woody and say cowgirl? Same info as for Olivia's above
http://s1227.photobucket.com/user/a...emplatewoody_zpsc84413db.jpg.html?sort=3&o=93

Mandy,
I was hoping you could work on a few requests for me. My vacation starts Oct 18, 2014.
I am looking for two Autograph covers:
The first one with Daisy Duck and it should say Ava's Autographs 2014
The second one with Donald Duck and it should say Jacob's Autographs 2014

I am also looking for a stroller tag with the Mickey Mouse gang and it should say Almodovar Family Stroller

Thank you so much in advance! I hope you will be able to do these.
Jen

Hi Mandy,
Can I please request a 60 day count down calendar to the Dallas Cowboys game? We are visiting the stadium in october.

Thanks,
Melanie

Mandy, I would like to have this Mickey made with the names of my son and his soon to be fiance. They are going to become engaged while they are there in October. It is the Mickey body with the names repeated.........

Ross
Bridget

Sure thing

Mandy:goodvibes

Hi Mandy,
I am just finding out about all this cool DISign stuff and think it is totally awesome. We are going to disney world on September 25th. Could you please make me a countdown calendar for my son Tyler. He loves monsters inc. and I would need it for a 20 day countdown. Thanks.

Mandy! they are perfect and adorable. I love all three designs. Thank you so much for taking time to make them for me. They will be a great surprise for them.
t
Mandy, I would like to have this Mickey made with the names of my son and his soon to be fiance. They are going to become engaged while they are there in October. It is the Mickey body with the names repeated.........

Ross
Bridget

Sure thing

Hi Mandy, You did these for me in a Mickey sillouette.. now the boys would like Goofy and Pluto... (Men!!!! ugh!!!!) If you could...

Pluto... Stephen
Goofy...Steve...

Caribbean Beach Resort
Fast Pass
Hollywood Studios
Magic Kingdom
Epcot
Animal Kingdom
1900 Park Fare
Crystal Palace
Garden Grill
Ohana
Splittsville
September 2014
Be Our Guest
RnR
ToT
Soarin
TSM
SDMT
Dinosaur
Space Mountain
Wishes
Illuminations

Multi colored lettering .. Thank you...
We are leaving this Sunday, September 5th. If you cannot do it by then I completely understand!!!!

and now my daughter would like to be different...
could you add Chey. in a Crush or Tink sillouette?

we leave on Sunday morning so you will not see anymore posts from me... :cheer2:

thank you. :worship:

I am thinking of creating a few shirts for our upcoming disney trip. I really like the mickey silhouette but, if we print them on an 8.5x11 inch transfer paper We would have the extra space. Do people generally cut out the DISigns? I think it would be tricky when using the name fill DISigns. Any advice?

Just need a bit of time with the tees -- for the Jack one, do you want a name on it?

Hi, Mandy. I saw the welcome to Disney letters and they are perfect. I just wanted to make sure that I didn't miss seeing anything about the t - shirt designs. I know I missed getting online a couple days. Thank you..

Hi Mandy.
I hope its not late to request some things. We leave on Sept 30th.

Can i get in the original print
Momma-Villains
Dad-Jabba The Hutt
Oscar-The Sword in the Stone
Mom-Mary Poppins
Dad-Tarzan
Kyan-Star Wars
Milo-Olaf
Gran-Mickey Mouse
Grammy-Minnie Mouse
Spuds-Guardians of the Galaxy

Also can I get 2 stroller tags
Oscars Slave1
Milos Millenium Falcon

And can I also get 3 Hogwarts letters with the names
Oscar
Kyan
Milo

Could I also get a Mickey Mouse pumpkin head

Thank you so much,
Allyson

Hi Mandy love all your designs. May I please request a autograph cover ( the one with Sorcerer. Mickey in front) with Emily 2014. Also the Mickey Head with Elsa for Emily as well. I did not see any in you PB but do you have any autograph pages for Pirate Mickey we are taking her on the Pirates and Pals event. Thank you

Mandy I love your work. Could I request some name fills? Original for all the first names:
Matt - Toy Story 2 theme (red) maybe with Woody, Buzz, Bullseye, and either Stinky Pete and/or Jessie if they will all fit with such a short name? otherwise Jessie would be the first I'd get rid of :)
Lacey - Purple Minnie Mouse
Allexandra - Purple Daisy (yes, two L's in Allexandra :) )
Jesse - can you do a Marvel theme? Just the main guys like IronMan, Spiderman, CaptAmerica, Hulk

I don't know if it would be the "original" style, but I saw a last name name fill on your photobucket with Mickey's outfit (black with red and buttons) that I LOVE. Could you do "Torres Family" for the fill with Magic 2014 above or below in "Disney/Walt" font?

We sail on Sept 27, but leave home a couple days before. Would Sept 20th or so be too soon for you? If so, no worries, just let me know :)

:thumbsup2

THANKS for all your pixie dust! :wave2:

Mandy I love your work. Could I request some name fills? Original for all the first names:
Matt - Toy Story 2 theme (red) maybe with Woody, Buzz, Bullseye, and either Stinky Pete and/or Jessie if they will all fit with such a short name? otherwise Jessie would be the first I'd get rid of :)
Lacey - Purple Minnie Mouse
Allexandra - Purple Daisy (yes, two L's in Allexandra :) )
Jesse - can you do a Marvel theme? Just the main guys like IronMan, Spiderman, CaptAmerica, Hulk

I don't know if it would be the "original" style, but I saw a last name name fill on your photobucket with Mickey's outfit (black with red and buttons) that I LOVE. Could you do "Torres Family" for the fill with Magic 2014 above or below in "Disney/Walt" font?

We sail on Sept 27, but leave home a couple days before. Would Sept 20th or so be too soon for you? If so, no worries, just let me know :)

THANKS for all your pixie dust! :wave2:

Oh shoot. There's another one I saw on your photobucket that I love. Could you also possibly make the MAGIC 2014 fill that has the cruise characters (Mickey Minnie daisy Donald goofy) and the funnel logo please? I saw this DISign with "dream" on your photobucket.

Mandy,

I was wonder if you could make a couple of the Mickey shilloute tagexdo designs for me. We leave in 12 days so I understand if that isn't engouh time.

If you could do the backgrounds in black and white I would really appreciate it with as bright a mix of colors as you can.

Here goes:

Riley (boy) and same list but Jaden (boy)
Jafar
Shadowman
Hades
Jack & Sally
Magic Kingdom
Epcot
Hollywood Studios
Animal Kingdom
Mickey
Goofy
Pluto
Donald
Tigger
Phineas
Ferb
MNSSHP
Perry
Buzz
Woody

I am not sure how many words you need but feel free to feel in with any additional rides or characters that you may need.

Thanks!!!!

Sure thing

Jaden coming up

Mandy:goodvibes:goodvibes

Hi Mandy,

Your designs are amazing!
Could we possibly request to have a tuxedo design done please. I think that's what they are called
If possible I would like one with mickey and another one with the Castle

Vanessa - Olivier - Matteo - Beti - May 2015 - Epcot - Hollywood Studios - Animal Kingdom - Magic Kingdom - Magical Express - Family Reunion - Making Memories - Disney Beach Club - Club Level - Dreams Come True - Walt Disney World - Family Fun - Happiest Place On Earth

Is it also possible to have a Stick Family (black and white with some red) with Papa Mama Matteo (it 's a little boy)

(I hope this isn't too much ?!)

Thank you very much

Sure thing

Hi Mandy,
Love your designs! I am going on the Magic in November and I was wondering if I could get you to make a design for our stateroom door!

It is a Tagxedo: dcltag
Words: Randy, Jen, Megan, Elliott, Gretchen, Bubba, Disney Magic,
St. Maarten, St. Thomas, St. John, Castaway Cay, Port Canaveral,
November 9-16 2014, Caribbean
I was sure how many words you needed! If you have other ones that go with the cruise one feel free to add them too!:) Thank You so much!!!

Have a great cruise

Love your work!

What I need is slightly different than what I am finding in you photobucket samples. Please let me know if you can do this or not.

I need 4 separate letters but the text is the same in all 4. Just the greeting, character and closing are different.

1.) Dear Tina,
Daisy Duck
Mom & Dad

2.) Dear Caroline,
Malificent or Mickey
Grandma & Papa

3.) Dear Lauren,
Tinkerbell
Grandma & Papa

4.) Dear Kate,
Peter Pan
Grandma & Papa

Here is the text for all four:

Surprise! We are taking you on a family vacation. Mickey, Minnie and the whole gang will be there. We are NOT going to Disney World.

Work together on this puzzle to figure it out.

Love,

Mandy,
I hope this makes sense. Thanking you in advance. :dance3:

Let me know if anything needs changing

I am thinking of creating a few shirts for our upcoming disney trip. I really like the mickey silhouette but, if we print them on an 8.5x11 inch transfer paper We would have the extra space. Do people generally cut out the DISigns? I think it would be tricky when using the name fill DISigns. Any advice?

Can anyone give advice on how these are transferred onto the shirts?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter