absolut_mandy's Disigns - Part 3 **Thread Closed to Requests - Please request on New thread **

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello!! I love the Mickey silhouette fill. Could you please do 1 Mickey & 2 Minnie silhouettes for me with the following words ....

Brielle
Justin
Brittany
1st Visit
Happy 8th Birthday
Art of Animation
Little Mermaid
Disney
Magic Kingdom
Epcot
Animal Kingdom
Hollywood Studios
Princess
Prince
Frozen
Rapunzel
Ariel
Mickey
Minnie
Tinkerbell
Monsters Inc
Finding Nemo
Family

Multi colors would be great. I am going to use it for a transfer to put on shirts.

Thank you sooooo much!!

Love your designs Mandy!

Could I please have two of the Frozen inspired Mickey heads:

Olaf with the name "Austin"
Ana and Elsa with the name "Alyssa"

Thank you!!

Hi Mandy, I made a request about a month ago, not sure if I didn't request the items properly or if I requested too much. Just wondering if I was accidentally skipped? Thanks!

Hi Mandy,

If you have the time, I am hoping you can help me. My best friend and her husband are joining my husband and myself in October to WDW. We are going to MNSSHP for the first time. We would like to wear matching t-shirts. (I can't draw a straight line with a ruler.) We are thinking, simple, 4 stick figures, with Mickey and Minnie ears, 2 men, 2 women (1 dark hair, 1 just outline of hair). Maybe with October 2014 under the figures. We will iron them on white shirts and possibly embellish them with a little fabric paint.

I appreciate your help. Thank you.

Hi Mandy. Looks like my request may have gotten missed quite a bit ago so I'm going to repost it here.

The name Kelly on belle side fill name brown, Elliot side fill name, haunted mansion side fill name, Jessie side fill name

The name Bradley on crush side fill name, Donald side fill name, goofy side fill name, haunted mansion side fill name

The name Patrick on planes side fill name, dug side fill name, hook and some side fill name, jake side fill name

Thanks again!

I was also hoping I could add tagxedos... one castle and one mickey in pink, one of each in blue and one of each in green but all with the same words (please abbreviate as needed):
Patrick
Momma
Dada
Mine Train
MNSSHP
Villains
Goofini
Magic Kingdom
EPCOT
Hollywood Studios
Animal Kingdom
Mickey
Peter Pan
Dessert Party
Chef Mickey's
Be Our Guest
Crystal Palace
Cape May Cafe
Port Orleans French Quarter
Hollywood&Vine
Whispering Canyon

Hi Mandy, May I also get;
Airline%20Tickets/georgemickeyairways.jpg for Andy

Airline%20Tickets/lilaminnieairways.jpg for Amelia

Both from Atlanta, GA to Orlando, FL
October 2, 2014-October 12, 2014

Thanks so much!

Hi Mandy, You did these for me in a Mickey sillouette.. now the boys would like Goofy and Pluto... (Men!!!! ugh!!!!) If you could...

Pluto... Stephen
Goofy...Steve...

Caribbean Beach Resort
Fast Pass
Hollywood Studios
Magic Kingdom
Epcot
Animal Kingdom
1900 Park Fare
Crystal Palace
Garden Grill
Ohana
Splittsville
September 2014
Be Our Guest
RnR
ToT
Soarin
TSM
SDMT
Dinosaur
Space Mountain
Wishes
Illuminations

Multi colored lettering .. Thank you...
We are leaving this Sunday, September 5th. If you cannot do it by then I completely understand!!!!

Hi Mandy

I contacted you in post 2231 requesting a couple of the name shirts (the ones that are Mickey silhouettes with the their names running in all directions) and you responded on 2338 but I can't find where the shirts are. I have probably scrolled over them but have look a couple of times. I understand if you are not able to do them but certainly don't want to miss them if you have given your time to them. Thanks

Hi Mandy,

Would it be possible to request 3 designs? Thanks for sharing your creativity!

Tagxedo Names:

Madeline
Castle
Purple

Chloe
Tinkerbelle
Pink

William
Mickey
Blue

Thanks so much!

Carrie

Hi Mandy!
My daughter has recently discovered pressed pennies at the zoo and I know she will love to do them at Disney (and so will her cousin)! Could you please make the following for me? We leave in two weeks! Thanks so much!

One small m&m container that says "Peep's pressed penny money" (or $ if that fits better)
http://i1119.photobucket.com/albums...ssed Pennies/Princesses/Princess7PPMentos.jpg

One mentos container that says "Peep's pressed pennies
"http://i1119.photobucket.com/albums/k624/absolut_mandy12/Dis/Pressed%20Pennies/Princesses/princess4pp.jpg

one small m&m container that says "Livvy's pressed penny money" (or $ if that fits better)
http://s1119.photobucket.com/user/a...ncesses/Princess6PPMentos.jpg.html?sort=3&o=4

one mentos container that says " Livvy's pressed pennies"
http://i1119.photobucket.com/albums...ssed Pennies/Princesses/Princess5PPMentos.jpg

This is my first time so please let me know if I'm doing this wrong. Can I please get TagxedoNames Mickey design with white background and multicolors like on your photobucket page? We're taking a trip with 10 members of our family at the end of the month and for 6 of them it will be their first trip. Would love to have this for the trip. Thanks!!

Billie
Wes
Grayson
Caroline
Nana
Talon
Daniel
Rebecca
Chase
Austin
Sept 2014
Magic Kingdom
Epcot
Animal Kingdom
Hollywood Studios
MNSSHP
Crystal Palace
Boma
Kona
Cape May
Chef Mickey's
Ohana
Whispering Canyon
Toy Story Mania
Buzz Lightyear
It's a Small World
Family Fun
Road Trip
Space Mountain
Tower of Terror
Haunted Mansion
Expedition Everest
Splash Mountain
Dumbo
Frozen
Kali River Rapids

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter