absolut_mandy's Disigns - Part 3 **Thread Closed to Requests - Please request on New thread **

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Mandy,

I love your work and would be so grateful for some name fills for our upcoming Disney vacation in October. We really like the ones that you do that are "on the side" in your description. Here is a list of the 7 names with the character we would like, and they are going on lime green shirts:

Ma - Mrs. Incredible
Pa - Mr. Incredible
Pamela - Pooh
Jess - Grumpy
Sarah - Woody
Shaelyn - The Avengers/ Captain America (I didn't see this but wasn't sure if you could)
Meghan - Ariel

Thank you so very much for sharing your talent with everyone :)

Hi Mandy,

Everyone loved the tagxedos you made for us and were wondering if you could please make these. Not sure how you do colors but if you can't do the colors I asked for I totally trust your judgement

Blue Castle: Tom, Lois, Magical Celebration, 25th Wedding Anniversary, Dreams Do Come True, Happy Birthday Celebration, June 18th, June 25th, 2008, Star Wars Weekend, Walt Disney World

Red and Black Mickey: with just the name Evan

Pink Minnie: with just the name Lois
Red Minnie: with just the name Nanny
Red Minnie: with Carol Michelle, We Miss You, Starlight Wish Trip, Forever Eleven
Pink Minnie: with just the name Aaron

These I don't know if you can make these Tagxedos but thought I would ask if you were up to a challenge. :-)

Grumpy colors Grumpy: with just the name Grumpy Old FaFa
Pluto colors for Pluto: with just the name Ian
Goofy colors for Goofy: with just the name Evan
Donald colors for Donald: with just the name Jeff
Green for Tinkerbell: just the name Tasha

Thanks ever so much:goodvibes
Hugs
Lois

Hi Mandy, I love all your designs! I was wondering if I could have a few designs for our upcoming trip in the beginning of October please. Its a big order, so I'm not sure if this is feasible. I would really appreciate your time please! I would like a welcome letter to the Smith Family with a general Disney theme (castle or a mix of the characters) and a departure letter for each of my daughters, Camryn (from Anna) and Brooklyn (from Elsa). If I could have a few dinner/breakfast invitations too please! Narcooses October 4th at 7:15pm (Mickey and Minnie) Tutto Italia October 7th at 12:00pm (Lady and the Tramp) Ohana October 8th at 8:10am (Lilo and Stitch) Cape May Cafe October 8th at 5:15pm (Monsters Inc) 1900 Park Fare October 9th at 5:40pm (Cinderella and the stepsisters?) Again, I'm not picky about colors,fonts, or designs. We love all things Disney Thank you so so so much!

Hi Mandy, if you just want to address them to the Smith Family that would be great thank you!!

Yep, I'm back again to make another request. I think I read another poster saying that this is addicting. I certainly agree and thank you for making all these DISignes for me.

Could I please get a name fill in the original style with the name "Caleb" in this style? http://s1119.photobucket.com/user/a...lls Original/mickeybandw.jpg.html?sort=3&o=98 and would it be possible to add the Pluto on the bottom left from this name fill to it? http://s1309.photobucket.com/user/a.../ianplutoasc_zps0c084f30.jpg.html?sort=3&o=30
May I also get a name fill that says "Emma" in this style?
http://s1309.photobucket.com/user/a...niepinkname_zpsdd1695e6.jpg.html?sort=3&o=138 and would it be possible to add Daisy from here? http://s1119.photobucket.com/user/a... - on the side/daisyname.jpg.html?sort=9&o=16

Thank you so much... again, for spreading all that pixie dust.

Mandy,
Thank you for everything you have done so far! My kiddies are going to love them.

I have a few more that I would like to request:

1) Welcome back letter to POP Resort for Matthew and Hailey!

2) Invite to Winter Summerland Golf for Hailey and Matthew

3) Name fill for Matthew with Chernabog. I requested a Welcome letter on another thread but I am looking for anything with Chernabog and my son's name. He likes him and we can never find anything with him on it.
If not, can I get one for Matthew with Sorcerer Mickey.

4) Letter from Anna and Elsa--signed--to Hailey:
"It was great meeting you today! Keep up the good work in school and we will see you again soon."

5) Letter from Sorcerer Mickey to Matthew:
"So glad we finally got to meet each other! Keep up the good work!"

Thank you so much for everything! Your designs are AMAZING!

Hi Mandy, I absolutely love the Mickey sillouette with words in them... could you do a few for me with the following words the same, but the names different for each design?
Names:
Steve
Linda
Chey
Stephen

On all the shirts:
Caribbean Beach Resort
Fast Pass
Hollywood Studios
Magic Kingdom
Epcot
Animal Kingdom
1900 Park Fare
Crystal Palace
Garden Grill
Ohana
Splittsville
September 2014
Be Our Guest
RnR
ToT
Soarin
TSM
SDMT
Dinosaur
Space Mountain
Wishes
Illuminations

Multi colored lettering .. Thank you...
We are leaving on September 5th. I hope that is enough time for you...

Thank you so much!!!!
I love your designs!!!!!!

Linda

Hi Mandy,
I would also love, love, love a few Mickey Sillouette designs... Personlized with each name...

Jenn
Mike
Emily
Nonnie
Alli

On all the shirts:
Magic Kingdom
Epcot
Animal Kingdom
Hollywood Studios
November 2014
Be Our Guest
Tusker House
Crystal Palace
Ohana
Splittsville
50's Prime Time
Toy Story Mania
Rock N Roller Coaster
Everest
Tower of Terror
Splash Mountain
Soarin'
Caribbean Beach
MVMCP
Wishes
Fantasmic!

Multi colored writing... No big rush.. we are not leaving until November..

thanks in advance!!!!!!

Jenn

Hello Mandy! Thank you again so much for the matching shirt disign! Love them! I need to post you a family pic! Can I please request another item for the big birthday? I would love a Bippity Boppity Knight Package invite!

http://s1119.photobucket.com/user/a.../Invites/knightbbbinvite.jpg.html?sort=3&o=29

Val and Seb, reservation time is 2pm on August 29th!

Also do you have a Goofy's Kitchen invite? We are having dinner there same day, August 29th, at 6:30pm. The Pizano Family. I wanted to "mail" these to the kids haha.

Thank you for making our memories more magical Mandy! Your Magical Mandy in my book!princess:

Hi there,
Love your designs! Could you please edit your design in this link with the info below?

http://s1227.photobucket.com/user/a...ized/media/junemhfamvac1.jpg.html?sort=3&o=82

Left ear - Disney Dream
Right ear - 2015
Head - Our Family Vacation

Little heads:
Grandpa
Grandma
Brian
Debbie
Ben
Emily
John
Beth
Katelyn
Christian
Jacob

And could you please do this design:

http://s1227.photobucket.com/user/a...ized/media/nananameminhd.jpg.html?sort=3&o=99

for the following names:
Katelyn
Jacob

And lastly,
can you do this:

http://s1227.photobucket.com/user/absolut_mandy_personalized/media/1mhsanta.jpg.html?sort=3&o=602

with the Disney Cruise line logo and Keep Calm and Cruise On

Thanks so much for all you do!

Hi, LOVE everything!!! If possible, I would like 2 name fills (original type).

First one would be Kristy with Tinkerbell.
Second one would be Dominic with Jack Skellington.

Thank you soooo much!

Hi Mandy,

Can I have two Mickey Airline Tickets? One for Katie and one for Ryan. Departing September 24, 2014. Returning September 30, 2014. From New Jersey to Orlando, FL.

Thank you!

Hi Mandy. I'm a newbie to the DIS boards and was hoping you could do a few stroller tags and welcome letter/breakfast invites for me. We are headed to Disney for our first trip on 9/5. I'm not sure if this is how I do it but if not, I'm sorry.

I'd like 5 stroller tags please each reading Beam Family in the Disney font if possible

Mickey Mouse
Olaf
Goofy
Cars
Toy Story

I'd also like a breakfast invite for the Ohana for 9/7/14 @ 730 am and a lunch invite for The Crystal Palace on 9/10. @ 1130 AM. Both for my son Jacob.

Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter