absolut_mandy's Disigns - Part 3 **Thread Closed to Requests - Please request on New thread **

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mandy,
I can't thank you enough! The invites are AMAZING!!! My kids will be so excited. Can't remember if I asked for your awesome boarding passes for Lila or George. I think I did but they were added later. Thank you so much for making our trip even MORE MAGICAL!!!
Taylor:thumbsup2

Hi Mandy,
This is my first request, so I am not sure I am doing this right. Please forgive me if I am not. Would you please create a Minnie Head with a red polka dot bow with the name Abby in it. Thanks so much! Cheryl:)

Mandy, myself and my husband want to thank you so much for our fantastic designs! We love them. Thanks for making our trip super special! I will post a pic when we do the big reveal!

On October 11th will be my niece's Baptism and we will celebrate the day at MK or AK. My other niece/Goddaughter will be with us as well.
I was thinking about to make a T-shirt for me and my husband (Godparents) and both girls to wear at the park and hoping that you can help me with this.

Just in case you need it:

Mel - 1 yo - Baptism on 10/11/2014
Luiza - 6yo

What do you think??? Can you please help me? :confused3:confused3:confused3
Pleaseeeeeeeeeee

Thank you so much!!!! :worship::worship::worship:

Hi Mandy, good morning!

It appears the requests all around mine have been filled.. I was just hoping that you could help me with an idea for this tshirt ... The reason that I'm asking this is because you DISign our Tshirt last year and it looked amazing :artist:!!!

Hello!

Would you be able to do the Frozen style name fill for "Isabelle" instead of Isabella? Also, any other additional Isabelle Name fills would be great. :)

I can't post links yet in my message, but it is on the Photobucket page.

Thank you!

Sure thing for the Hollywood Studios design. Just pm me the details

Mandy:goodvibes

Sorry for the delay in our response- we were camping :) anyway...

Thank you sooo much for the designs!!! My mom and I absolutely adore them and we're so excited to show them off on our trip! :thanks::yay:

Also, a BIG thanks for agreeing to help with our Hollywood Studios idea. We'll be PMing you and attaching photos right after this message. Thanks again!

Tink 97 :tink:

Love it the autograph book with Jedi Mickey (file name austinjediac.jpg) that you made for my son - but can I get it without the 2014 on it - we are not going until 2015. thanks :)

Hello,

I was just wondering if you can do a few edits for me please and Thank You

This Mousekeeping Envelope minus the resort and From the Ezard
http://i1119.photobucket.com/albums...is/Envelopes/mousekeepingenvelopepofqfrog.jpg

And this minus the boarder in Black and red
http://i1119.photobucket.com/albums/k624/absolut_mandy12/Dis/Tagxedo/brandontag.jpg
With the Following

Samantha
Robbie
Tyler,
Madison,
Ethan
Magic Kingdom
EPCOT
Hollywood Studios
Animal Kingdom
Typhoon Lagoon
Downtown Disney
Blizzard Beach
Disney Quest
Mini Putt
Florida
Vacation

Thank You In advance for your time

Hi Mandy, May I please the following 3 tagxedo disigns.
Thank you!
Courtney -Bold Please
Mama
I Love Disney Planning
My 9th Trip
October 2014
Magic Kingdom
EPCOT
Animal Kingdom
Hollywood Studios
O’hana
Hollywood & Vine
Tusker House
Boma
San Angel Inn
Whispering Canyon Café
Fulton’s Crab House
Festival of Fantasy Parade
Wishes
Downtown Disney
Fantasmic
Food and Wine Festival
Rapunzel
Minnie Mouse
Elsa

In the style of http://s1227.photobucket.com/user/absolut_mandy_personalized/media/TagxedoNames/rozitagname.jpg.html

Andy-Bold Please
Bub
Surprise Trip
My 5th Trip
Jedi Training
Sorcerers of the Magic Kingdom
Magic Kingdom
EPCOT
Animal Kingdom
Hollywood Studios
O’hana
Hollywood & Vine
Tusker House
Boma
San Angel Inn
Whispering Canyon Café
Fulton’s Crab House
Space Mountain
Test Track
Expedition Everest

In the style of http://s1227.photobucket.com/user/absolut_mandy_personalized/media/TagxedoNames/medgreentag.jpg.html

Amelia -Bold Please
Sis
Surprise Trip
My 4th Trip
October 2014
I’m Finally 40 inches!
Magic Kingdom
EPCOT
Animal Kingdom
Hollywood Studios
O’hana
Hollywood & Vine
Tusker House
Boma
San Angel Inn
Whispering Canyon Café
Fulton’s Crab House
Meeting Elsa and Anna
I Love All The Princesses
Ariel
Downtown Disney Shopping

In the style of http://s1227.photobucket.com/user/a...zed/media/TagxedoNames/adampurpletag.jpg.html

Hi Mandy,
I was wondering if you would be able to please make me a few name fills. I would like them rectangular with the bevelled design please.

If I could please have the following with the princesses with a pink outline. These will be 5x7
Taneisha
Keziah
Lucy
Mia

These with a frozen design please. These will be 8x10
Taneisha
Keziah

Thank you so much. I really appreciate it.

Sure thing

Hi,
We left the house and forgot the magnets, at least we remembered the passports ;0)

Can we get the following Name Designs?

Sam (Star Wars Mickey or Steelers Mickey, Tigger)
Rhonda (Figment, Tink, Sorcerer Mickey and Minnie)
Lindsey (Simba and Eeyore)
Haley (Anna and Elsa)

I also saw your nametags, can we get ones with our names for Disney Fantasy 2014?

The work you do is awesome!

Thanks
Sam, Rhonda, Lindsey and Haley Edwards

Do you still need these?

Hi Mandy,
It’s Taylor again. I just posted a small request (#2180) earlier today but also forgot 1 more.
I saw your ADORABLE airline tickets and was wondering if I could get 2 of those please!
-Name: George Amen, departure date: September 23 2014 and returning: September 30 2014
-Name: Lila Amen, with same above dates but for girl
Thank you so much for all of your hard work! This is a surprise trip and they have no idea until we enter the doors of the airport and Minnie will be waiting to hand these special tickets to them. I can't wait to share pictures with you!
Thank you again SO much!
Taylor

Do you have a specific character you want for each ticket or just Mickey?

Good Morning Mandy!:goodvibes

You have created some awesome designs for our trip this August. Could I please bother you for this design:

http://i1119.photobucket.com/albums/k624/absolut_mandy12/Dis/Grumpyclubwalter.jpg

But with a different dwarf for each name:

Happy....Tasha
Grumpy.....Tre'
Dopey....Tobias
Doc....Reco
Sneezy....Tashia
Sleepy.....Talea

Also, my children figured out the you customize Tuxedos, so could we PLEASE also get:
http://i1227.photobucket.com/albums...sonalized/TagxedoNames/pamelatag.jpg~original
All muti colored
Tasha- Mom, Mary Poppins, Dude are you new?, Yee Haw Bob, Splash Mountain, Epcot, Muppets, Port Orleans, Mini Donuts
LeeTre'- Brother, Son, Villains, Ursula, Malificent, Fast Pass Runner, Toy Story Mania, Disney Quest, Churro, Italian Ice, Indiana Jones
Tobias- Son, Brother, Donald Duck, Stitch, Pooh Bear, Blue Cupcake, Tower of Terror, Magic Kingdom, Pixie Stix, Space Mountain
Talea- Daughter, Sister, Grand Floridian, Rock n Roll Coaster, Star Tours, Belle, Ariel, Akershus, Animal Kingdom, Make your own pasta
Tashia-Daughter, Sister, Hollywood Studios, Jack Skellington, Teppan Edo, Tusker House, Pocahontas, Tower of Terror, Make your own pasta

Thank you once again for all you do to make our trips special!:thumbsup2

I don't have designs for each of the dwarfs. If you give me a bit of time, I might be able to figure something out.

mandy:goodvibes

Hi Mandy,

Thanks for invite for Aiden, there was suppose to be 2 of them, so when you get a chance could you make another one with the name Colin on it with Sept 1st at 8:55am.

Could you also make up 2 Crystal Palace Invites for breakfast on Friday Sept 5 at 8:15:
Colin
Aiden

Thank you for all your designs. They are wonderful.

Robin

Sure thing

:wave2::wave2: Hi Mandy,
I'm very new to this and I hope I'm doing this correctly (please let me know if I'm not).
We are going on our first Disney cruise 28th Aug 2014 and I would like some door magnet designs please.

I would like our names:
Kallum
.photobucket.com/user/absolut_mandy_namefills/media/LetterA/amandaironman_zpsddd33ce2.jpg.html?sort=3&o=143

Erina
.photobucket.com/user/absolut_mandy_namefills/media/LetterA/aleishasofianfbev_zpsac34f10e.jpg.html

Mummy Sam
.photobucket.com/user/absolut_mandy12/media/Dis/Riley.jpg.html?sort=3&o=176

Daddy Alan
photobucket.com/user/absolut_mandy12/media/Dis/Rick.jpg.html?sort=3&o=182

I would also like this design with the Gibraltar country flag:
photobucket.com/user/absolut_mandy12/media/Dis/MickeyHeadItaly.jpg.html?sort=3&o=198

And lastly could I please have this one with 'The Carrara family' First cruise, Disney magic 2014 and our names.
.photobucket.com/user/absolut_mandy12/media/Dis/DCL/lpdclsign.jpg.html?sort=3&o=0

Many thanks for all you time and effort in advance. If you have any questions, please ask.

Sam xxx :love::cloud9::cool1:

Sure thing

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter