absolut_mandy's Disigns - Part 3 **Thread Closed to Requests - Please request on New thread **

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh Thank you Mandy, here are the names for the minnie mouse tagxedo:
Nanny
Walt Disney World
Family Vacation
Aaron
Evan
Ian
FaFa
Tasha
Jeff
Birthday Celebration
Animal Kingdom
Magic Kingdom
Epcot
Disney Hollywood Studios
Coronado Springs
Mickey's Very Merry Christmas Party (can abbreviate if necessary)
Hoop Dee Doo
Food and Wine Festival
Downtown Disney
Remembering Carol

Thanks ever so much Mandy. If there are too many words I trust your judgement and choices.
Hugs
Lois

Sure thing

Mandy:goodvibes

Awesome! Thank you Mandy! Just a couple of things; the pressed penny is for my older son, Logan. Can you please change the design to say Logan instead of Lucas? Also, can you please remove the second "s" on the tag for Lucas so it reads "Lucas' Stroller" if it isn't too much trouble? I originally put an extra "s" after his name and it doesn't read correctly. Completely my fault! :blush: Thank you for all of your time and hard work!

Lisa

Sure thing

Mandy:goodvibes

Hi Mandy,
Love the gift tags, it looks perfect as always!!
I know time is short but would you have time to make us one of the mickey's (whole body) name fill i guess its called "tagged"? You can choose the colors on it.
The names on it would be:
Andreia
Vlad
Lukas
Victor
August 24-28 2014
DVC member cruise
Castaway Cay
Summer fun
Good Food
Memories
New friends
Disney Parks
Magic Kingdon
Epcot
Hollywood Studios
Animal Kingdon
Blizzard Beach
New Rides
Mickey Mouse
Family time
Love
God's Blessings

I understand if time is short since our cruise leaves in about two weeks!
Thanks again
God bless you with great health and many more talents!:lovestruc

Hi! I posted a while back but have yet to see the designes fo thinking it may have gotten lost in the shuffle. I know you are kept very busy because you really create amazing designs. Wondering if I could get the following:

1. mickey mouse club house beach birthday party themed for "Kayla's 1st birthday" (t-shirt design)

2. Jake and Neverland Pirates "I'm 2 today" with the name Tayte

3. Olaf bithday (also with name Tayte)

4. Olaf name fill (Tayte)

5. Welcome to disney sign or letter for Gavin and Tayte (favorite characters include Buzz lightyear, jake from the neverland pirates, mickey mouse, goofy, pirates of carribean, olaf etc...)

6. welcome letter to Nicole fom Marie (the cat from Aristicats) or the reg. disney gang if thats not possible - its her first visit

7. Olaf, Jake and the neverland pirates Taytes first visit

8. Thanks for coming to my 1st birthday party (mickey mouse clubhouse beach party theme from Kayla - to be used as thank you cards

# 1,2, 3 and 7 are tshirt designs

Thanks SO much :)

Thank you, Mandy! I'm amazed at the generosity you show to all of us by sharing so much of your time and incredible talent. Thank you, again!:goodvibes

Good afternoon! I was wondering if you would have the time to make the Mickey taxgedo for me and my family. We are traveling the end of the month and I wanted to make us T-shirts to wear.

The words would be:

Family Vacation 2014
Turkey Legs
Rockin' Rollercoaster
Space Mountain
Soarin'
Old Key West Resort
Festival of the Lion King
Space Mountain
World Showcase
'Ohana
Garden Grill
Fastpass
DVC
1900 Park Fare
Toy Story Midway Mania
Fantasmic!
Magical Memories
Mommy
Daddy
Nana
Amanni
Aneesa
Ammar
Wishes
Star Tours
Ponchos
Autographs
Smiles
Laughs

I'm using a white background iron on transfer sheet, so any colors would work as everyone has a different color shirt. If you have any color ideas you can do whatever you like. I just love what you do! Thanks in advance!

Mandy, could you do a couple of disigns for our upcoming trip to Disneyland.

I would like
beveled Brave with the name Marisa
Beveled Star Wars (Disney characters) with the name James

Thank you so much.:goodvibes

Hi Mandy, Could I please have the following tagxedo design? Thanks!

• Space Mountain
• Captain Barbossa
• Captain Jack Sparrow
• Doc Hudson
• Rhino
• 20,000 Leagues Under the Sea
• First Trip 1976
• If You Had Wings
• I Remember Paper Tickets
• Daddy
• Scott (In BIG AND BOLD PLEASE)
• My 16th Trip!
• Tron
• Frozo
• October 2014
• Magic Kingdom
• Animal Kingdom
• EPCOT
• Hollywood Studios
• O'hana
• Test Track
• Boma
• Doofenshmirtz
• Flynn Rider
• Downtown Disney
• Fulton’s Crab House
In the style of http://s122.photobucket.com/user/absolut_mandy_personalized/media/TagxedoNames/adambluetag.jpg.html

Hi Mandy!

I would like to request name fills for my 3rd grade class. It is a lot so feel free to say no way! I want to use them on their desks and mailboxes. I would like to original design with a border Mickey Mouse (like River) for the boys and Minnie Mouse (like Payton) for the girls. Here is my list:

Mickey:
Michael
Lucas
Cameron
Paul
Anthony
Aiden
Austin
Brock
Chase
Timothy
Tyler
Minnie:
Katie Rose
Anna
Emma
Sophia
Katie
Aerianna

If you can do them I would be very appreciative!!!! I would like them by Aug 4.

Thank you!

Mandy,

Should I plan to use something else? I know you said they take some time to do. I certainly understand if you do not have the time to do them! :) I can make a new plan if I need too! It would be helpful for me to know if I should wait on the name fills or if I should make different name tags for the kids. Please feel free to say you can't do them. I TOTALLY understand. I just have to try to do something else. :goodvibes

Thank-you!
Angie

Mandy,

Should I plan to use something else? I know you said they take some time to do. I certainly understand if you do not have the time to do them! :) I can make a new plan if I need too! It would be helpful for me to know if I should wait on the name fills or if I should make different name tags for the kids. Please feel free to say you can't do them. I TOTALLY understand. I just have to try to do something else. :goodvibes

Thank-you!
Angie

Hi Angie,

As you requested the exact same request on Lady B's thread, I assumed you didn't want mine anymore :confused3

Mandy

I am super excited to have these for our first cruise as door magnets. I am not sure how you want requests But I want the sacttered letters with a border and characters outside with designs to match the character as fill, you have a rapunzel that says sophie like that I would like
Rapunzel- Sophia
star wars disney-Vincent
Frozen- Arenal

thanks so much

It apprears the requests all around mine have been filled, I hope this was just an oversight, or did I not request properly? Im sorry I thought I did, what do I need to do to fix it, thanks

Hi Angie,

As you requested the exact same request on Lady B's thread, I assumed you didn't want mine anymore :confused3

Mandy

I would love to have yours! I asked if you needed to change the design as you said they were taking a long time and didn't hear from you for I thought you had given up on them. Sorry for the confusion!

Hi Mandy, Can I please get a beveled name fill with Stitch for LILA. This is part of something I am making for an FE gift. I would like it by mid September. Thanks, Melissa

EDIT: If possible could you make the DISign vertical so the letters are stacked on top of each other? If not then horizontal is fine! Thank you

Hi Mandy! Can you design me some name fills? Sorry not certain what to call these. I'm looking for designs to print on magnet paper for our cruise. If yes, I kindly ask for the following or any that you can possible do:

Madison (7 total): minnie mouse
ariel
cinderella
belle
rapunzel
snow white
jasmine
Jackson (7 total): mickey
donald
tigger
planes (dusty)
cars (mcqueen)
chuggington
pluto
Misty: minnie mouse
daisy
clarabelle
Luke: mickey mouse
goofy
donald duck

THank you! Misty :wave2:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter