absolut_mandy's Disigns - Part 3 **Thread Closed to Requests - Please request on New thread **

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you so much for name fills! If not too much to ask can you do

http://i1227.photobucket.com/albums/...g.jpg~original

With the following words (looking to use as a transfer for shirt, blue colors would be great)

Beth
Pam
Beverly
October 2014
Food & Wine Festival
Caribbean Beach Resort
Magic Kingdom
Epcot
Hollywood Studios
Animal Kingdom
Downtown Disney
Toy Story Mania
Star Tours
Kilimanjaro Safari
Expedition Everest
Seven Dwarfs Mine Train
Big Thunder Mountain
Space Mountain
Splash Mountain
Tower of Terror
Pirates of the Caribbean
Haunted Mansion
Walt Disney World
Kali River Rapids
Fantasmic
Soarin'
Spaceship Earth
California Grill
Hoop Dee Doo
Liberty Tree Tavern
The Hollywood Brown Derby
Beaches & Cream Soda Shop
Rose & Crown
Teppan Edo
Buzz Lightyear's Space Ranger Spin
"it's a small world"
Monsters, Inc. Laugh Floor
Mickey Kitchen Sink Sundae
Wishes
IllumiNations: Reflections of Earth

Thank you for your time and talent!

Hi Mandy
When I saw your designs I knew it would be perfect for our granddaughter's HS graduation trip. Can I get http://i1227.photobucket.com/albums/ee423/ with the following words:
JAZMINE
Wilderness Lodge
Graduation 2014
College Bound
Magic Kingdom
Epcot
Animal Kingdom
Wishes
Downtown Disney
Pirates of the Caribbean
Tink
Space Mountain
Splash Mountain
Big Thunder Mountain
Tower of Terror
Hollywood Studios
Ferrum
Test Track
Cinderella Castle

Thank you so much. We leave on June 17th. I apologize for the short notice.

I love the Mickey head with Elsa. Could I get one that says, Cyann. Also the same thing with Anna, and the name Amy, and the third with Olaf, that says Scott.

Do you have them for Tinkerbell or Goofy?

Hello
I just love your frozen designs. Could I please get an Elsa and Anna and Olaf Mickey head with the name Aleisha and name fill (sarahfrozennfbev_zps243cd3a1) with the name Aleisha. If you have any other very special Elsa designs could I get something special for her birthday.
Thanks so much
Stacey

Mandy-
Love your work, I have lots of them. My sister and her family are going to WDW in a month and love the name fills they have seen of ours! I need to get the following ones for them...

ALL - Original Name Fills with no Border - Characters inside the letters

DANIELLE - Aladdin and Jasmine
DANIELLE - Chip and Dale

TARYN - Princess
TARYN - Villains (please include Captain Hook)

BILL - Donald Duck
BILL - Incredibles

NOELLE - Eeyore
NOELLE - Daisy

Thank you so much!

Hi Mandy!

Thank you so much for the taxedos you did for me last month! They are so awesome!

I had requested a couple of other disigns along with them that I think maybe you didn't see? I also followed up about them a couple of weeks ago, but still haven't seen them. I'm not trying to be a pain, just double checking to make sure you saw them. And if you can't do them for some reason, that's okay too! I know you do this out of the goodness of your heart, and I just think that's amazing!

So, sorry if I'm being a pain, but in case you missed them and if you possibly have the time, I had requested:

Casen.jpg with the letters: N.A.S.D. (our dance school) and then Walt Disney World 2014 underneath

stephensmhfamvac.jpg saying: October 2014 LaBrecque & McCormick Vacation names: Keith(m), Chrissy(f), Sophie(f), Lucy(f), Kirk(m), Gina(f), Clara(f), Ellie(f)

disgrad2013.jpg saying N.A.S.D. does Disney October 2014

13gradcircle.jpg with "North Andover School of Dance" going around the numbers "14"

1mhsanta.jpg saying "Keep Calm and N.A.S.D. On"

Thanks so much in advance!

Hi Mandy,

It's been awhile since I requested but I'm back. :)
Could I please have the tagxedonames design with these following names if possible.
I don't know how many names you can fit in one. Let me know if I have too many.

I'd like the greenish color that you used in the garciatag.jpg. post 1580 on page 106

Here are the names:
Mickelson-Scott Family Vacation
November 2014
Birthday Celebration
Veteran's Day
Nanny
FaFa
Tasha
Jeff
Evan
Aaron
Ian
Coronado Springs
Magic Kingdom
Epcot
Hollywood Studios
Animal Kingdom
Downtown Disney
Toy Story Mania
Star Tours
Hoop Dee Doo
Kilimanjaro Safari
Expedition Everest
Seven Drawfs Mine Train
Big Thunder Mountain
Splash Mountain
Tower of Terror
Peter Pan's Flight
Mickey's Very Merry Christmas
Pirates of the Caribbean
Food & Wine Festival
Haunted Mansion
Walt Disney World
Rockin Roller Coaster
Kali River Rapids
Soarin'
Spaceship Earth
Remembering Carol
Minnie
Grumpy
Rose & Crown
World Showcase
Jungle Cruise
Primetime Cafe

Thanks ever so much
Hugs Lois (Nanny3)

Hi Mandy,
I loved looking at your designs and I am so excited to take my kids to Disney for their first time in August 2014. We will be celebrating my twins 6th birthday also while we are visitng Mickey.
May I please request the following designs:

Pooh yellow mickey head :
Can it please have the name Nick on it
i1227.photobucket.com/albums/ee423/absolut_mandy_personalized/MickeyHeads/sydneypoohmh.jpg~original[/url]

Incredible Dash mickey head:
Can it please have the name Zack on it
i1227.photobucket.com/albums/ee423/absolut_mandy_personalized/MickeyHeads/sydneypoohmh.jpg~original[/url]

Zebra Pink Minnie Head:
Can it please have the name Jaime on it
1227.photobucket.com/albums/ee423/absolut_mandy_personalized/MickeyHeads/carrieizebraminniepink.jpg~original[/url]

Making Magical Memories - people with names and wearing mickey ears
Can it please have the following:
Adult Female Named- Nana
Adult Female Named - Grandma
Adult Male Named Brian
Adult Female Name - Jaime
Child Male- Named Josh
Child Male - Named Zack
Child Male Named Nick
Year- 2014
1227.photobucket.com/albums/ee423/absolut_mandy_personalized/mmpillowcasefamily.jpg~original[/url]

Mine Craft Creeper Mickey Head
Please it please have My 1st Trip on left ear and 2014 in right ear
i1227.photobucket.com/albums/ee423/absolut_mandy_personalized/MickeyHeads/coltonminecraftmh.jpg~original[/url]

Thank you so much!! You do amazing work!!! Looking forward to seeing my request! Thanks Again.

Hi Mandy!!!! I love your name fills!!!! :-)
I was wondering if I could get three of your beveled name fills?

Kaeleigh with Ariel and green border
Kirsten with Belle and yellow border
Stacey with Cinderella and blue border

Thank you very much!!!!

Hi Mandy,
Would it be possible to get the following airline tickets?

derekpirateairways.jpg Kylie Dep: July 5, 2014 Ret: July 13, 2014 From: Boston to Orlando

sherylbelleairlines.jpg Courtney Dep: July 5, 2014 Ret: July 13, 2014 From: Boston to Orlando

sophiaprincessairways.jpg Emily Dep: July 5, 2014 Ret: July 13, 2014 From: Boston to Orlando

The more time I spend on the DISign board, the more things I find to make for the trip.
Thanks so much to you and all the designers. My girls always love and appreciate the things we find here.

Hi Mandy,
I would love to surprise my son who is a cm with a tagxedo of the full Mickey in "guy" colors for his birthday. We are leaving June 9th so I understand if this is too quick of a turn around.
Including words
Christopher
Vista Way
Chatham Square
Food and Wine
Star Wars weekend
Flower and Garden
vinylmation
Pin trading
Frontierland
Liberty Square
Four Keys Fanatic
Magical Moments
Magical Merchant
Nemo
Splash Mountain
Big Thunder Railroad
Country Bear Jamboree
Zip-a-Dee-Doo-Dah
Mickey's Not So Scary Halloween
Mickey's Very Merry Christmas
Magic Bands
Traditions
Rock You Disney Side
Chow
Coordinator
Thanks so much

Sure thing

Mandy:goodvibes

Hi Mandy-
I love your designs. This is my first time doing this so I hope this is correct. I am hoping to have the following invitations made- I looked through the invitation album on photobucket so I have tried to be specific where needed. Thanks so much!

All invitations should be personalized to: Owen, Braden, Avery and Adisyn

1- Welcome letter- the one with the fab 5
2- Goodbye Letter- the one with the fab 5
3- Ohana Best Friends Breakfast- August 18th 10:15 a.m.
4- Cinderella's Royal Table (the royal proclamation one) August 17th 8:15 p.m.
5- Tusker House Breakfast- August 23rd 10:40 a.m.
6- Rainforest Cafe- August 22nd 11:45
7- Crystal Palace Breakfast- August 21st 8:05 a.m.

Also I wondered if you could make one of the cowboy Mickey ones into an invitation for the Hoop Dee Doo Revue at Fort Wilderness invitation? That would be for 6:15 p.m. on August 19th

I really appreciate it!

Sure thing!

Mandy,

I have been looking thru your photobucket pix and LOVE the designs!!!! I have a few request if you don't mind. I hope it's ok to post links so you know exactly the design I'm looking at. I did not see any information regarding posting links.

First, I would like the name Logan with this design
http://s1119.photobucket.com/user/a...- on the side/eeyorename.jpg.html?sort=9&o=30

Second, I would like the name Olivia with this design
http://s1119.photobucket.com/user/a... Original/disneyvillians.jpg.html?sort=9&o=36

Finally, I would like the name Zachary in this design
http://s1119.photobucket.com/user/a...Fills Scattered/stitchsc.jpg.html?sort=9&o=92

I plan to put the names on a journal cover. I need them to be about 6 inches long and 4 inches tall.

Thanks so very much for your time!!!

Oh, I forgot I needed a stroller tag. If you have time, could you make one with the Haunted Mansion background that has Gurganus Family on it. Thanks so very much!!!!!

Sure thing

Mandy,
Thank you so much!!!Christopher is going to love this. Thank you for finishing this in time for us to give it to him in person for his birthday. He loves working at MK and making "Magical Moments" this will be one that you have created for him.
Nancy

Hi Mandy!
I am very sorry for this last minute request. This is our first cruise and I have been planning this as a surprise for my 3 children. This is a very tough job!!! Anyway, I am only now getting around to figuring out what to do about our door magnets. I was hoping you could help me! We leave in a few weeks. I hope this gives you enough time!

If possible this is what I have in mind. (I apologize if this is not the right way to put in a request!!):confused:

1. A "Surprise you're going on an Alaskan Disney Cruise" flyer. For Ka'ena, Maile, and Nainoa
(I didn't see one for a cruise in your photo album, but I thought you might have something that could work.)
2. Original name fill- Ka'ena (Belle, purple)
3. Original name fill- Maile (Cinderella, pink)
4. Original name fill- Nainoa (cars characters)
5. Original name fill- Michael (Pooh bear)
6. Original name fill- Melissa (Aladdin characters or classic Disney characters)

I'm really not that picky! Any help would be greatly appreciated!! Thank you soooo much for offering your talents!

SUre thing!

Have a great cruise

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter