absolut_mandy's Disigns - Part 3 **Thread Closed to Requests - Please request on New thread **

Status
Not open for further replies.
I love your work. You have done a couple of things for me in the past. If possible could you do 6 more for me. Our trip isn't until November so no rush.

gardengrillenvelope.jpg with Brandt Family as the name

ohanaenvelope.jpg with Brandt Family as the name

capemayenvelope.jpg with Brandt Family as the name

mickeyredtreatpouch.jpg with Brandt Family as the name

scruggsLicensePlatefab6christmas.jpg instead of Scruggs the name is Brandt Family Sled and if possible instead of the mickey head in the right corner can it be 2014

melaniesnow.jpg the name would be Logan

Thank you so much!!! :mickeyjum

Hello Mandy! Love the designs...I was wanting to see if I can get a stroller tag and a scooter tag....

Stroller Tag (4 parks 1 world, with sorcerer Mickey on it...example sanchezLicensePlate4parks_zps6034d8cb.jpg) want it to say Sappington Family, date for corner 2015

Scooter Tag (4 parks 1 world, with sorcerer Mickey on it...example sheilaLicensePlate4parks.jpg) want it to read Papa's Wheels, date for corner 2015

Thanks so much - looking forward to using all the designs I have gotten on our trip!

Hi Mandy I love your work you made some for me a couple of months ago. I am taking my best friend and her daughter to Disneyland June 4th and was wondering if you would be able to make me a couple of things.
First I would like a Minnie head with a purple polka dot bow in one of the ears Disney 2014 the other ear Nikki in the middle 1st visit and on the side could you put Rapunzel.
Another Minnie head with a red polka dot bow with Disney 2014 in a ear Michelle in the other 1st visit in the middle and goofy on the side.
Last Minnie head with Pink polka dot bow and a crown with Disney 2014 in a ear Naomi in the other ear and I'm back again in the middle. With the princesses on the side.
Next could I get What happens in Disney stays in Disney with the three mickey heads covering their eyes ears and mouth.
And last could I get a castle taxedo in multi colors. And these are the words I would like.
Disneyland, California Adventure, June 2014, Minnie, Mickey, Downtown Disney, Michelle, Nikki, Naomi, Pirates of the Caribbean, Monorail, Jungle Cruise, Cars land, California Screamin, Toy Story Mania, Big Thunder Mountain Railroad, Tower of Terror, Haunted Mansion, It's a small world, Soarin, Aladdin show, Dumbo
and could I get another one with the same thing but also put in it First visit
Thank you in advance
Naomi

Hi Mandy
Can you pls let me know if you can possibly do the items I requested on post #1596 & #1602 as I need to give the book to my granddaughter tomorrow for her trip. Thanks so much and sorry to rush you but I just found out about this awesome site and your work!!!
Sapshopper (Sandra)

Hi Mandi,

I looked through your photobucket page but did not see a Jimmy name fill. Is it possible to create a Jimmy name fill using the Disney star wars characters like Jedi Mickey, stitch yoda, etc... If not a normal star wars Jimmy name fill would work as well.

Thank you so much!

Hi Mandy,

Would it be possible to get a Bowen Family Vacation design? I love the "mitchellfamilyvacationf.jpg" example. Thanks so much!!

Hi Mandy,

After eight months of planning, my daughter's BFF has just been given permission, and the money, to go with us on their HS graduation trip, next Weds!!! I realize this is extremely late notice, would you be able to add "Sara" to this tagxedo? I completely understand if you do not have the time.

Thanks for all you do to make trips so special.
Jenny

[QUOTE

Mandy:goodvibes[/QUOTE]

Hi Mandy I love your stuff! I was hoping I could get you to help me out with a few items please!! We will be in WDW june 13-20.

I would Like 4 welcome letters:
1. Doc Mcstuffins- Madelyn
2. Chip and Dale- Brenda instead of it saying this sunday can you make it say today
3. Goofy- Herman
4. Phineas and Ferb- Gabriel

I would also like 2 invites to meals

1. Chef Mickey w the hat
June 15th at 8:30 am
1. Gabriel and Madelyn
2. Lily and Parker

2. Tusker House
June 14 8:35 am
1. Gabriel and Madelyn
2. Lily and Parker

thank you thank you thank you so much!!

Hi Mandy, I am addicted at looking at your adorable deigns. I have a request with you already but was wondering if I could ask a few more:
http://rs1227.pbsrc.com/albums/ee423/absolut_mandy_personalized/laurentinkmh.jpg~320x480 change to Julia

http://i1309.photobucket.com/albums...tterB/briannnaprincessnfbev11_zps87e9f7d0.jpg
Change name to Julia

http://i1227.photobucket.com/albums...onalized/TagxedoNames/grandmatag.jpg~original
Could I get All Black with the words
Mommy
Daddy
Julia
Walt Disney World
Animal Kingdom
Hollywood Studios
Epcot
Coronado Springs Resort
September 2014
Julia's First Trip
Mommy's Birthday
Cinderella's Royal Table
Hollywood & Vine
Tusker House
Crystal Palace
Chef Mickey's
Mickey
Minnie
Donald
Daisy
Goofy

Thank you!

Sure thing

Mandy:goodvibes

Good morning. These are great! Was wondering if you could do the same colors for us with the following personalization:

Port Orleans
Riverside
Alligator Bayou
November 2014
Nathan
Nicholas
Dan
Danielle
Rod
Andrea
Corinne
Dole Whip
Chocolate Croissants
Caramel Corn
Mickey Ears
Characters
Wolfgang Puck
Magic Bands
Fast Pass +
Magic Kingdom
EPCOT
Animal Kingdom
Hollywood Studios
Autographs
Say Cheese

and any other Disney vacation words you might want to include. Thank you so much for sharing your talent with us.

Sure thing!

Mandy:goodvibes

Hi Mandy,
I hope you had a great vacation

http://i1227.photobucket.com/albums...ersonalized/TagxedoNames/nwwctag.jpg~original
With the following words (looking to use as a transfer for shirt, for the family, dark colors would be great)
Garcia Family Vacation
June 2014
Pop Century
Father's Day
Star Wars Weekend
Birthday Celebration
Magic Kingdom
Epcot
Hollywood Studios
Animal Kingdom
Downtown Disney
Toy Story Mania
Star Tours
Hollywood & Vine
Sci-Fi Dine In Theater
Kilimanjaro Safari
Expedition Everest
Seven Drawfs Mine Train
Big Thunder Mountain
Space Mountain
Splash Mountain
Tower of Terror
Test Track
Figment
Pirates of the Caribbean
Haunted Mansion
Walt Disney World
Rockin Roller Coaster
Kali River Rapids
Fantasmic
Soarin'
Spaceship Earth
Mickey
Minnie
Pluto
Donald
Goofy

Also a stroller tag "Samantha & Savannah's stroller" with frozen's Anna & Elsa as the design

Thank you so much for this, our vacation is June 13th.

I appreciate you doing this for my family

Love them!!!! I didn't get the tagxedo so i am hoping you are still working on that and wanted to know if I could get that soon, need to make the shirts sometime this weekend (shirts are going to be a neon type blue, so we need dark colors). If not I understand and appreciate the work you have already done for us. You are awesome!!!
Thanks, Donna

Hey Mandy - really loved the things you did for me in March - we're going again in November :)

Could I get:
Signs/bethanprincessnames.jpg - would it be possible to get it with Ansley and Hadley in there somehow? Even if it means taking off Mulan? (no disrespect to Mulan, but she's my girls least fav, ha)

lilsis.jpg~original, but with Big sis instead? (apologies if that was already somewhere and I missed it!)

Thanks so much in advance!

Hi Mandy! Me again. I just can't get enough of your disigns! Do you happen to have a Mickey graduating Disign? I wanted to make a shirt for my 4th grader saying "I'm going to Middle School!" Thank you so much in advance! His name is Valentino or Val for short!

Hi Mandy,
I would love to surprise my son who is a cm with a tagxedo of the full Mickey in "guy" colors for his birthday. We are leaving June 9th so I understand if this is too quick of a turn around.
Including words
Christopher
Vista Way
Chatham Square
Food and Wine
Star Wars weekend
Flower and Garden
vinylmation
Pin trading
Frontierland
Liberty Square
Four Keys Fanatic
Magical Moments
Magical Merchant
Nemo
Splash Mountain
Big Thunder Railroad
Country Bear Jamboree
Zip-a-Dee-Doo-Dah
Mickey's Not So Scary Halloween
Mickey's Very Merry Christmas
Magic Bands
Traditions
Rock You Disney Side
Chow
Coordinator
Thanks so much

Hello,
I was just following up on a request I made on 4/25. I was not sure if I missed it or did something wrong. Thanks!

Hi Mandy-
I love your designs. This is my first time doing this so I hope this is correct. I am hoping to have the following invitations made- I looked through the invitation album on photobucket so I have tried to be specific where needed. Thanks so much!

All invitations should be personalized to: Owen, Braden, Avery and Adisyn

1- Welcome letter- the one with the fab 5
2- Goodbye Letter- the one with the fab 5
3- Ohana Best Friends Breakfast- August 18th 10:15 a.m.
4- Cinderella's Royal Table (the royal proclamation one) August 17th 8:15 p.m.
5- Tusker House Breakfast- August 23rd 10:40 a.m.
6- Rainforest Cafe- August 22nd 11:45
7- Crystal Palace Breakfast- August 21st 8:05 a.m.

Also I wondered if you could make one of the cowboy Mickey ones into an invitation for the Hoop Dee Doo Revue at Fort Wilderness invitation? That would be for 6:15 p.m. on August 19th

I really appreciate it!

Mandy,

I have been looking thru your photobucket pix and LOVE the designs!!!! I have a few request if you don't mind. I hope it's ok to post links so you know exactly the design I'm looking at. I did not see any information regarding posting links.

First, I would like the name Logan with this design
http://s1119.photobucket.com/user/a...- on the side/eeyorename.jpg.html?sort=9&o=30

Second, I would like the name Olivia with this design
http://s1119.photobucket.com/user/a... Original/disneyvillians.jpg.html?sort=9&o=36

Finally, I would like the name Zachary in this design
http://s1119.photobucket.com/user/a...Fills Scattered/stitchsc.jpg.html?sort=9&o=92

I plan to put the names on a journal cover. I need them to be about 6 inches long and 4 inches tall.

Thanks so very much for your time!!!

Oh, I forgot I needed a stroller tag. If you have time, could you make one with the Haunted Mansion background that has Gurganus Family on it. Thanks so very much!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter