• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

absolut_mandy's Disigns - Part 3 **Thread Closed to Requests - Please request on New thread **

Status
Not open for further replies.
OK I think I might be too late to request, but I just saw this on the DIS! I understand if you cannot do it Four shirt designs. I like the name ones you on page 7 of your photobucket. Where the letters are designed. We prefer dark purple/navy/or dark pink in colors. Names: LARIAN (she is the grandmother in the group). Her first visit to WDW. She likes old school princesses...snow white, cinderella, tinkerbell...
HANNAH (DD9) Likes all princesses...PINK....especially Anna and Elsa. Also really love rapunzel, aeriel, well...basically any princess. Shelby (DD15) her birthday trip! She likes jack, and well...she is a teenager. LOL
DEANNISE (thats me. I will not share my age). I like mickey, minnie, and princesses Really not too specific. But we leave on 5/7 So probably cant get this turned around in time. I understand i you can't. Thank you for offering this to people who are not creative like me! :)

FINALLY I would LOVE a castle Taxedo tshirt design that we can all use: (Dark colors for print. Thanks)
Princess
Fantasy
Anna
Elsa
Olaf
Rapunzel
Magic Kingdom
Merida
Ariel
Wishes
Cinderella
Disney World
Tinkerbell
Belle
Aurora
Prince Charming
Fireworks
Be Our Guest
1900 Park Fare
Kona Cafe
50s Prime Time Cafe
Liberty Tree Tavern
The Garden Grill
Pocahontas
Beaches and Cream
Animal Kingdom
Epcot
Hollywood Studios
Toy Story Mania
Beauty and the Beast
Tower of Terror
Soarin'
Test Track
Minnie
Splash Mountain
Winnie the Pooh
Dreams
Carousel
Mickey
Grandmother's First trip
May 2014
Rapunzel
Snow White
Jasmine
Fairy Godmother
Mulan
Tiana
Deannise
Larian
Shelby
Hannah

You have no idea how much I appreciate it! I am so excited!!! I cannot wait!

I'm stuck on the names and what type you want. Please let me know today (eg - the names on the side, the bevelled, etc) and I will finish them up before I leave

Mandy:goodvibes

Hi,
I got my two previous requests. Thank you, thank you, thank you!!!!
I would like to put in another request if I could. :) I would like this design (mickey) in multi-colors (reds, blues, greens, orange, brown....whatever). http://s1227.photobucket.com/user/ab...ml?sort=3&o=55
With these words:

Walt Disney World
Magic Kingdom
Epcot
Hollywood Studios
Animal Kingdom
Chris
Riali
Jarrett
Keegen
Marshall
Prescott
Splash Mountain
Railroad
Space Mountain
Pirates of the Caribbean
Soarin
Test Track
Spaceship Earth
Rock n' Roller Coaster
Great Movie Ride
Midway Mania
Safari
Expedition Everest
Dinosaur
Lion King Show

Also, just reminding about the name fill..

Olaf- Prescott

Thank you so much, again!

Sure thing

I'm stuck on the names and what type you want. Please let me know today (eg - the names on the side, the bevelled, etc) and I will finish them up before I leave http://s1227.photobucket.com/user/absolut_mandy_personalized/media/TagxedoNames/elsatagdark.jpg.html http://s1227.photobucket.com/user/absolut_mandy_personalized/media/TagxedoNames/elsatag.jpg.html Mandy:goodvibes

Sorry about my post. Still figuring things out. I apologize

I LOVE what you have already done!!!

Ok this is what I think you call them.

Name fills!

Name: LARIAN (fill with classic princess)
Hannah (fill with frozen princesses and Olaf)
Deannise (fill with tinker bell or Minnie mickey )
Shelby (fill with jack or haunted mansion )

Sorry about my post. Still figuring things out. I apologize

I LOVE what you have already done!!!

Ok this is what I think you call them.

Name fills!

Name: LARIAN (fill with classic princess)
Hannah (fill with frozen princesses and Olaf)
Deannise (fill with tinker bell or Minnie mickey )
Shelby (fill with jack or haunted mansion )

No worries at all. I just wanted to make sure that I completed the ones that you wanted. Have a great trip

These are better than I ever imagined...:cheer2: Thanks so much!!

However, I am a BAAAAD mom, and if you cannot do this then I understand that it was my mistake and I will live with it, HOWEVER,

Is there ANYWAY in your heart of hearts, you can do a Mickey Head with "Belle" and the name Isabella? I could have SWORN my nine year old love Cindy, but she started crying that her girl is Belle.

Again, if you can't then se la vi...

Sure thing

Thank you Love them all but................................................you forgot my sister in my DISign request. It was for the name "LORI" in an original name fill with border in an Ariel design. She'll disown me if she's the only one missing. LOL

Sorry about that

Hi Mandy.:wave2:

On 4/21 I requested several designs and on 4/28 you posted the completed pictures (which are PERFECT ) but you forgot the one name fill for my sister. It was for the name "LORI" in an "original" name fill WITH border in an ARIEL deisgn. I just wanted to make sure I catch you because I see you leaving for vacation on 5/5 and we leave 5/10 for our trip as well. HELP???????:worship:

Here you go

Hello!! Thank you in advance for sharing your WONDERFUL DISigns!! You are so awesome!! These requests are for our trip early June 2014.

Could I please have the following:

1. Autograph Cover (Whatever your standard size is, I'll design the book around the cover :))
Fab 5 with a blue background - Ally's Autograph Book 2014
This is a similar one I found on your PhotoBucket:
carterfab5autographbook_zps22a16bf0.jpg

2. Autograph Cover (Whatever your standard size is, I'll design the book around the cover :))
All the princesses - Princess Joy's (at the top) Autograph Book 2014 (at the bottom)
leighprincessac1.jpg

3. Pressed Penny Large M&M Container
Minnie Mouse with the blue background - Joy's Pressed Penny Money
emeryminniebluePPLargeMM.jpg

4. Pressed Penny Mentos Container
Minnie Mouse with the blue background - Joy's Pressed Pennies
emeryminniebluePPMentos.jpg

5. Pressed Penny Large M&M Container
Olaf - Ally's Pressed Penny Money
aldenolafPPLargeMM.jpg

6. Pressed Penny Mentos Container
Olaf - Ally's Pressed Pennies
aldenolafPPMentos.jpg

This would be so amazing!! Thank you again soo much!!!

After your vacation would you please design a tagxedo of a full Mickey with words from our cruise? Colors-shades of blues, greens, pinks??
Not sure of optimum words, so will just list what maybe should be included...
Olivia
Ma'am
Poppi
Disney Magic Mediterranean Cruise 2014
France
Nice
Monte Carlo
Monaco
Saint Paul de Vence
Paris
Eiffel Tower
Lourve Museum
Mona Lisa
Seine River
Arc de Triomphe
Notre Dame
Paris Marriott Opera Ambassador Hotel
Spain
Renaissance Barcelona Hotel
Barcelona
Las Ramblas
Italy
Leaning Tower of Pisa
Florence
David
Accademia
Ponte Vecchio
The Duomo
Santa Croce
Rome
Sistine Chapel
Vatican
Colosseum
Trevi Fountain
Pantheon
Naples
Pompeii
Mt. Vesuvius
Thanks so much-your designs are amazing!

Hello, I'm new to all of this and I'm about to go on a Disney Cruise. How do I go about requesting a design or having one personalized on this board? I would appreciate any help.

Could I please get this Akershus Invite

Addressed to "Prince Wesley" for July 24th at 8:15 AM.

If possible, could you please add something about being sure to bring Princess Mommy and Prince Daddy too? Thank you! :)

Hello, I'm new to all of this and I'm about to go on a Disney Cruise. How do I go about requesting a design or having one personalized on this board? I would appreciate any help.
Mandy is on vacation until the 15th, but go back to the first page of this thread and read her first 2 posts. Think that will give you an idea of what to do.Also look at her photobucket links--her work is there with lots of ideas. Hope that helps!

Thank you so much for all the wonderful items you made for me. I really do appreciate it.

Hope you have a great weekend.

Allison

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter