absolut_mandy's Disigns - Part 3 **Thread Closed to Requests - Please request on New thread **

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi!

I was wondering if it would be possible to have your "surprise" design (with Mickey and Donald) with my son's name on it. I procrastinated on this, and we leave in two weeks, so I understand if this is too last minute.

My son's name is Kieran.

Thanks so much!

Mandy,

Could you make the following for our upcoming Disney trip. We leave 5/20/14.

Akershus Invitation for Zoe, on May 22 at 1:55 pm

Princess Welcome letter for Zoe - pink background and the 4 princesses in the lower right hand corner.

Bibbidi Bobbidy Botique invitation for May 22 @ 11:30 am

Thank you so much.

Hello Mandy, Thanks so much for doing these. Can I get some autograph book covers, and countdown calendars, and I'm going to Walt Disney World graphic.

Can the autograph book covers be printed into 4x6 and not get distorted?
1. Brianna's Autographs (princesses, especially Snow White and Aurora)

2. Austin's Autographs (Mickey, Donald, Goofy, Pluto, Chip-n-Dale)

3. Bryson's Autographs (Mickey and Gang as Star Wars characters)

For the Countdown Calendar, Our trip is 12/1/2014, a 30 day countdown (its a surprise so we are not sure when we are going to tell them that we are going)...One for Bryson - Star Wars, one for Brianna - Princess, and one for Austin - Jake and the Neverland Pirates

Can I get a Number Fill for 2014 - original with park pictures in each number , so MK in the 2, HS in the 0, Epcot in the 1, and AK in the 4

Name Fills:
Brianna - original name fill with Doc McStuffins and Sophia
Bryson - original name fill with Handy Manny and the Tools
Austin - original name fill with Jake

Penny Press Covers for M&M container:

Brianna's Pressed Pennies (with Snow White and Aurora)
Bryson's Pressed Pennies (with Phineas and Ferb)
Austin's Pressed Pennies (with Mickey, Donald and Goofy)

Thanks for all your work and time you put into these!
Michelle

I love your designs. We are going on the Magic Med cruise in June and I would love to have 2 name fills for my granddaughter. Her name is Olivia and she is Frozen crazy these days. Would you please do a name fill on the side with the Frozen characters (or just Anna) and the same in the bevelled style? Colors, borders, or any additional is at your discretion.
Thank you so much for your time and talent. Elaine

Hi Mandy,

Your work is amazing. I would like to request a design or two;)

1)http://i1119.photobucket.com/albums/k624/absolut_mandy12/Dis/Name fill Bevelled/auroranfbevl.jpg with the name Juliana

2) http://s1227.photobucket.com/user/a...MickeyHeads/biancapinkmh_zps798a121c.jpg.html If this one could be put in a box with First trip to Walt Disney World Juliana in one ear and 2014 in the other

3)http://i1119.photobucket.com/albums/k624/absolut_mandy12/Dis/TotallyAriel.jpg Can this one say Princess Juliana instead of Totally?

I hope the requests make sense.

Thank you in advance,
Stacy

Hi Mandy,
I absolutely love your DISigns. I know you are quite busy, but I would love it if you could make a Mickey Silhouette tagxedo tshirt design for me, in red and shades of blue like you have in your photobucket. We will be visiting Walt Disney World in a couple of weeks. I would like for you to incorporate the following:

Mike
Michele
Brandelynn
Kaitlynn
Michael Jr.
Gallagher Family Summer Vacation 2014

Along with all of the parks, including water parks, as well as the following characters:

Mickey Mouse
Minnie Mouse
Donald Duck
Daisy Duck
Goofy
Pluto
Cinderella
Snow White
Charming
Aurora
Aladdin
Alice
Anna
Elsa
Olaf
Ariel
Beast
Belle
Buzz Lightyear
Woody
Jessie
Ham
Captain Hook
Jake
Izzy
Cubbie
Peter Pan
Tinkerbell
Jasmine
Lightning McQueen
Sally
Mater
Lilo
Stitch
Merida
Mike
Sully
Boo
Mr. Incredible
Elastigirl
Pooh
Piglet
Eeyore
Tigger
Rabbit
Christopher Robin
Owl
Kanga
Roo
Vanellope
Wreck-It Ralph

I'm so sorry the list is so long and detailed. I just keep coming up with more to add. Please let me know if it's too much for you. I totally understand if it is. I just want to make special shirts as this is our first trip to Disney World since DS was born (he's 4 almost 5 now), and the first trip that either DD1 or DD2 will truly remember, only the second trip for my Hubby, didn't really get to see and do much the first time, was only a day trip and DD1 got sick while we were there, and had to cut the day short. I've been 3 times that I can remember, but not for almost 10 years now. So for all intents and purposes it's our first family trip to Walt Disney World.

Sorry so long winded. Thank you in advance for even considering taking this on. I'm so excited, I can barely sit still. Oh and did I mention.....the kiddos have no clue we're taking this trip.....they think we're just going to visit Grandma in Florida!!!

Hi Mandy! I didn't know if you'd seen my request - it was at the end of a page. If you're not able to start with a new Mickey pose, would you be able to use the one I have linked below? I would love it if Mickey could be colored like the real Mickey (black on the ears, tan on the face, red shorts, yellow shoes), but if that's not possible, my son's favorite color is blue. Thank you so much for sharing your designs and for all of your hard work!

Hi Mandy! RustManFan directed me to your thread, since you've done something similar to what I'm looking for. I'm looking for a graphic of a full body Mickey, hopefully standing up, arms out (similar to the Mickey on your brendanmickeyaccover1_zps179dc13f.jpg picture on your photobucket). I'm wanting his body to be filled with my son's name (Alden) in the corresponding colors (black font for ears, red for shorts, etc). Similar to mickeymousenames.jpg but colored to match Mickey. Is this something you would be able to do? Our trip is the first week of June, so no rush. Thank you so much for sharing your designs!!

Hi I love your designs, I am going on a girls trip in October 2014. I saw a few designs that I love of yours. One is a blue mickey with words all over in different direction. Then names of the people going on this trip are: Lacie, Jennifer, Stephanie, Delphine, Lynn, Keri, Bakey, Stella, Noel. We are staying at the Movies resort and we are going to all the parks with the exception of the water parks.
I really also like the Mickey with red writing where all the writing is going in the same direction. Also, the Minnie Head with names. If you can't do all of them the first is my most favorite. I appreciate anything you can do. Thanks.

Also do you have anything with the Cheshire Cat? I have one person going that is looking for that. Thanks.

Hi

I was wondering if you could do a few invites for me to include in my son's smash book I am making for our upcoming Star Wars Trip.

I would love if all of the invites could have a Star Wars Theme and his name is Ethan.

1. 50's Prime Time Café 05/15/2014 @ 4:25pm
2. D-Tech Me Experience 11:20am 05/15/2014
3. Sci-Fi Café 05/16/2014 @ 8:00am
4. Mama Melrose 05/16/2014 @ 6:20pm (This is his Birthday Dinner)
5. Hollywood and Vine 05/17/2014 @ 5:00pm
6. Ohana 05/18/2014 @ 9:05am
7. Welcome Letter from Yoda to SWW with a Birthday Wish
8. Star Wars Name Fill for a Shirt Ethan

Thanks so much!!!
Allison

So I am looking for the Mickey shaped heads for 4 shirts and 2 Minnie heads. I would like to put names on all of them if possible as well.
Boys Names: Papa , Daddy , Tyler , Ben
Girl Names: Mimi , Mommy

I also would like to do a stroller tag for our giant stroller that we are taking and luggage tags for all of our suitcases if possible.
Name: The Herods

This is my first time coming to this site.. it was recommended by several mom friends and I have no idea what I am doing. I have two little boys who LOVE CARS and JAKE and the Neverland Pirates. I was hoping to do a Mickey head shirt for everyone on our first day in the park so we would match and then do just shirts for the boys for the second two days we are there. I have purchased light gray, red, and navy shirts but can do any other color if necessary. Any help would be awesome.
Names (boys): Tyler , Ben , Richard , Victor (girls) Cassie , Richain

We are traveling for my son Tyler's 5th birthday and are going the second week in May *so short notice! Im sorry!*
Thank you so much!

*I think it is so awesome that there are so many people who give of their time to help us Non crafty people out. I want this trip to be so special but the excitement of going and the stress of planning has given me a foggy head. Thank you again!

Hi Mandy,
I was wondering if I could request a few of your amazing designs. We are not going until October, so it's no rush. If possible, could I please have:

Princess list name & include Brooklyn

A castle design made up of all the princess names.

2 60 day countdown calendar
Brooklyn - Anna & Elsa
Evan - Olaf & any other boys from Frozen

8x8 autograph book cover for Brooklyn - she would love Anna Elsa & Snow White if possible

Thank you so much for all you do!

If you have time I would love to have the following airline tickets. I ordered these for our previous trip and we sure got funny looks when we presented them at the airport! The attendants got a chuckle. We are on our countdown leaving home on June 2.

Belle is for Sheryl Hall
Flight 225
Departing Kansas City, MO Arriving at WDW June 3, 2014
Arriving Orlando, Florida Departing WDW June 10, 2014

Monsters is for Sarah Hall
Flight 225

Minnie Mouse is for Sharon Gleason
Flight 225

OK I think I might be too late to request, but I just saw this on the DIS! I understand if you cannot do it Four shirt designs. I like the name ones you on page 7 of your photobucket. Where the letters are designed. We prefer dark purple/navy/or dark pink in colors. Names: LARIAN (she is the grandmother in the group). Her first visit to WDW. She likes old school princesses...snow white, cinderella, tinkerbell...
HANNAH (DD9) Likes all princesses...PINK....especially Anna and Elsa. Also really love rapunzel, aeriel, well...basically any princess. Shelby (DD15) her birthday trip! She likes jack, and well...she is a teenager. LOL
DEANNISE (thats me. I will not share my age). I like mickey, minnie, and princesses Really not too specific. But we leave on 5/7 So probably cant get this turned around in time. I understand i you can't. Thank you for offering this to people who are not creative like me! :)

FINALLY I would LOVE a castle Taxedo tshirt design that we can all use: (Dark colors for print. Thanks)
Princess
Fantasy
Anna
Elsa
Olaf
Rapunzel
Magic Kingdom
Merida
Ariel
Wishes
Cinderella
Disney World
Tinkerbell
Belle
Aurora
Prince Charming
Fireworks
Be Our Guest
1900 Park Fare
Kona Cafe
50s Prime Time Cafe
Liberty Tree Tavern
The Garden Grill
Pocahontas
Beaches and Cream
Animal Kingdom
Epcot
Hollywood Studios
Toy Story Mania
Beauty and the Beast
Tower of Terror
Soarin'
Test Track
Minnie
Splash Mountain
Winnie the Pooh
Dreams
Carousel
Mickey
Grandmother's First trip
May 2014
Rapunzel
Snow White
Jasmine
Fairy Godmother
Mulan
Tiana
Deannise
Larian
Shelby
Hannah

You have no idea how much I appreciate it! I am so excited!!! I cannot wait!

Hi Mandy,
I was wondering if I can get some name fills.

These are all Frozen....original name fills:
Mia
Keagan
Katelyn
Helen
Charlie
Izzy
Kate

These are also Frozen-original-but just without Anna and Elsa:
Aiden
Ryan
Hank

Thank you so much!!!

Mandy,

I would love if you could do some name fills for me please,

Bevelled -
Millie - Merida
Isabella - Merida

One the side
Millie - Frozen
Isabella - Frozen

Thank you so very much !

Hi Mandy

Would you be kind enough to do the following namefills as MATTHEW please, but (and this might sound odd!) could you leave a space between each letter? I print them on to Amy's t-shirt transfer paper, then cut the letters out individually and iron them on. If they are too close too each other when I print, I can't cut them out very well lol!

http://s1309.photobucket.com/user/a...thewmickey5_zps02430895.jpg.html?sort=9&o=112

http://s1309.photobucket.com/user/a...LetterM/milesmmclubhouse_zpsc4f0d298.jpg.html

http://s1309.photobucket.com/user/a...jaminmickey4_zpsbb9a4416.jpg.html?sort=3&o=13

http://s1309.photobucket.com/user/a...rtettStitch_zps378dddd0.jpg.html?sort=3&o=108

http://s1309.photobucket.com/user/a...ightningname_zps386c3cc5.jpg.html?sort=3&o=49 - but without the Lightning McQueen on the outside please, he'll just love the road!

And then this one, in RACHEL, SARA and CHLOE please:

http://s1309.photobucket.com/user/a...innieredname_zpsd1bb08b0.jpg.html?sort=3&o=87 - but without the Minnie on the outside, just the polka dot writing lol.

I'm not fussy am I lol ?! Oops! :blush:

Thank you so much, really appreciate every disign you do for people. :flower3:

Rachel x

I love your designs! I would really appreciate if you can make any of the following items.

I will be taking my son to Disneyland for his birthday on May 31st. If they could be ready a few days before that would be great!

Thank you so much!

http://s1119.photobucket.com/user/absolut_mandy12/media/Dis/Celebrating.jpg.html?sort=3&o=92
Change to 9th Birthday and Disneyland instead of Disney. Name is Nick

http://s1119.photobucket.com/user/absolut_mandy12/media/Dis/SurpriseDLP1.jpg.html?sort=3&o=88
Name:NIck

http://s1119.photobucket.com/user/absolut_mandy12/media/Dis/AlexMickeyHead.jpg.html?sort=3&o=133
Mickey Ear head with Nick as the name
Minnie Ear head with Mom as the name

http://s1119.photobucket.com/user/a...an you Cards/castlecacard.jpg.html?sort=3&o=3
Thank you for making our dreams come true Efstathiou Family

http://s1119.photobucket.com/user/a... Bevelled/starwarsnfbevl.jpg.html?sort=9&o=43
Star wars name: Nick

http://s1119.photobucket.com/user/a... fills Original/smickey.jpg.html?sort=9&o=166
Fantasmic name: Nick

http://s1119.photobucket.com/user/a...sed Pennies/PPanPPLargeMM.jpg.html?sort=3&o=0
Name: Nick

I tried making a Tagxedo for myself. In short, my tagxedo was blah! :)

Can you please create a DCL Logo Tagxedo with the following:

Disney Fantasy
May 2014
Christa
Michael
Richard
Gina
Castaway Cay
Cozumel
Grand Cayman
Falmouth
Aqua Duck
Eye Scream
Animators Palate
Enchanted Garden
Royal Court
Cabanas

Thank you!

Keep practising! It just takes a lot of reflipping

Mandy:goodvibes

:goodvibes
Hi Mandy,
I absolutely love your DISigns. I know you are quite busy, but I would love it if you could make a Mickey Silhouette tagxedo tshirt design for me, in red and shades of blue like you have in your photobucket. We will be visiting Walt Disney World in a couple of weeks. I would like for you to incorporate the following:

Mike
Michele
Brandelynn
Kaitlynn
Michael Jr.
Gallagher Family Summer Vacation 2014

Along with all of the parks, including water parks, as well as the following characters:

Mickey Mouse
Minnie Mouse
Donald Duck
Daisy Duck
Goofy
Pluto
Cinderella
Snow White
Charming
Aurora
Aladdin
Alice
Anna
Elsa
Olaf
Ariel
Beast
Belle
Buzz Lightyear
Woody
Jessie
Ham
Captain Hook
Jake
Izzy
Cubbie
Peter Pan
Tinkerbell
Jasmine
Lightning McQueen
Sally
Mater
Lilo
Stitch
Merida
Mike
Sully
Boo
Mr. Incredible
Elastigirl
Pooh
Piglet
Eeyore
Tigger
Rabbit
Christopher Robin
Owl
Kanga
Roo
Vanellope
Wreck-It Ralph

I'm so sorry the list is so long and detailed. I just keep coming up with more to add. Please let me know if it's too much for you. I totally understand if it is. I just want to make special shirts as this is our first trip to Disney World since DS was born (he's 4 almost 5 now), and the first trip that either DD1 or DD2 will truly remember, only the second trip for my Hubby, didn't really get to see and do much the first time, was only a day trip and DD1 got sick while we were there, and had to cut the day short. I've been 3 times that I can remember, but not for almost 10 years now. So for all intents and purposes it's our first family trip to Walt Disney World.

Sorry so long winded. Thank you in advance for even considering taking this on. I'm so excited, I can barely sit still. Oh and did I mention.....the kiddos have no clue we're taking this trip.....they think we're just going to visit Grandma in Florida!!!

Sure thing

Hello there,

I absolutely love your designs! I would like to ask for a couple of tagxedo designs, if it isn't too much to ask.

I was hoping for a "castle tagxedo" and also "Mickey tagxedo" with the words:

David
Juan
Rebecca
Disneyland
CA
California Adventure
Train Ride
Mickey
Minnie
Pluto
Alice
Mad Hatter
Family
Vacation
Soundsational Parade
Ears
Downtown Disney

-Could I possibly get 3 of the castle designs in the colors; varying shades of red, varying shades of pink, and varying shades of green.

-And 3 of the Mickey Designs in the colors: Varying shades of red, Varying shades of pink, and varying shades of green.

I would really appreciate it. If it is too much please let me know!

I have asked for some of your designs before and I would like to say thank you for them again, they really helped make our vacation very special!

Have a wonderful day! :goodvibes

Sure thing!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter