absolut_mandy's Disigns - Part 3 **Thread Closed to Requests - Please request on New thread **

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Mandy, thanks again for all the work you've done. My granddaughters are going to be so surprised when they wake up in WDW every morning to one of your disigns.

Wondering if I can get the following stroller tag (double stroller)

absolut_mandy_personalized/Stroller%20Tags/maddieLicensePlateelsa.jpg~originalng

saying "Kiley's and Devon's Ride". We are leaving May 3.

Thanks,

Debra

Can I get two Frozen filled names Madalynn and Anna and one Minnie filled Skylar, then a Frozen stroller tag that says Harrell's Stroller? TIA

Hi Mandy
One of my friends just told me about getting name fills made by you and we leave for WDW on Wednesday.... could you please make 3 name fills done for my son and 2 nephews?

All of them in the classic name fill with border

Miles - Fab Five characters - Fab5d.jpg.html
Alex - classic Mickey
Will - do you have a Toodles design? I did a search and didn't see one. If that's not possible, then please do Mickey Mouse Clubhouse.

thank you so much if you are able to help - this is the boys' first trip and we want to make it extra special!

Sure thing! have a great trip!

Mandy:goodvibes

these are beautiful! Would love to put it on a tshirt
Can I please have three?
Original Font
I am requesting two each… but I know that you may be busy so If you can do one per child please do the first one that i listed in parenthesis
DEEN (1 with mickey (the one with mickey in your personal name fill thread, and another with mickey and the gang)
AALIYA (princesses, and one with tinker bells only)
DIYANAH (princesses, and one with cinderella)

Thank you SOOO much for your time! I love these...

Sorry about missing this

Mandy:goodvibes

Mandy,

Thank you so much for veering off the "Disney" track t make some sports name fills, and the tagxedo. These are going to make fantastic tees!!!!!! So excited to make these!

You're amazing!

Thanks again,
Anne

Hi Mandy,
Just wondering if perhaps you missed my post. We leave in 12 days now, and would love to still get the calendars if possible.

Thanks!

Hi Mandy,

I am looking for some countdown calendars for our upcoming trip to Disney, followed by a 3 day DCL cruise.

Could I please have these designs:

1. http://i1227.photobucket.com/albums...s/davidcarscountdownl.jpg~original.......with "Tommy's Disney Cruise Countdown"- as of today, there are 23 days left for this calendar.

2. http://i1227.photobucket.com/albums...addiephinferbcountdownl.jpg~original.....with "Brendan's Disney Countdown"- as of today, there are 20 days left for this one.

3. Two calendars with Elsa & Anna from Frozen, one with "Rachel's Disney Cruise Countdown" (23 days for this one); the other with "Katie's Disney Countdown" (20 days for this).

Thank you so much!!
:thumbsup2

Hi Mandy,

Thanks so much for posting your designs! Would you please personalize your Star Wars calendar for us? We'd like it to say "Mack Family Countdown Calendar" in yellow. We'd ideally like it by April 28, 2014, if possible.

Thank you!!
Penney

Hi Mandy,
We are going back to Disney in July for a surprise trip and were wondering if you could do 2 special DISigns for us?

1. Mickey/Minnie silhouette saying: Together since 2001
we are celebrating our anniversary, thought it'd be cute for my husband and I?

2. My daughter will be turning 3 so we'll be celebrating her bday. She LOVES Olaf, Elsa, and Anna. Any DISign to say Happy 3rd Birthday Allie?

3. "Surprise" tickets/invitations that we would give to both my kids when we go. For Allie -princesses and - for Jack - Starwars

Thank you so much in advance!

Hi Mandy
Im not sure if you can help with this but my mum is part of a ladies group called the RED Hatters they are having a Mad Hatters Tea party convention and require a design with a mad hatters theme preferably the teapot if you have one that would be suitable to put on large name bags and Tshirts. Would it be possible for you to come up with a design as they are happy with anything you have time for. It would be fantastic if you could incorporate their colours of red and purple somewhere in the design. She would be grateful for anything you could design.

Their names on separate cards and tshirts (the same design will be ok) would be

Queen Travelot

Countess of Bubbles VQ

Empress of Everything VQ

Witchy Woman

Countess Merlot QM

Lady Chattalotte

Countess of Prada

Countess of Sevens

Duchess of Roses

Barefoot Contessa

Her function is May 10th so anytime before that would really help them out.
Thank you for your time my mum doesn't believe me that there is people on this site that do things for free. We both appreciate your time Casey

Thank you Mandy for doing the cruise life preserver design for Bill & Linda.
I'm amazed at how much you do for everything AND how cute everything is. I hope you realize how much we appreciate everything you do! Thanks again. You make our trips special!!!!:cheer2:

You have so many cute designs.

I was wondering if you could make me a name fill design like you did in
post # 1277 with Disney Junior Characters.

Name to use is BRAYDEN

If possible can you do
Mickey & Friends
Jake
OSO
Handy Manny
Henry Hugglemonster
Einsteins
Doc McStuffins

Thank you so much for all your help, it is greatly appreciated.

Hi Mandy!

I am so excited that I found you. Your work is wonderful and will make our trip even MORE magical! I was hoping you might be able to make some things for my son (Carter) and daughter (Hadley). We leave Sunday, April 27th

I would like some gift tags, please, if you could-

one for Carter from Jake

one for Hadley from Minnie

one for Carter from Mickey

one for Hadley from Daisy

one for Carter from Donald

one for Hadley from Pluto

*Do you have any Frozen? If so, I would love one
to Carter from Elsa & Anna

Can you possibly do invitations for our character meals?

to Carter & Hadley from Disney Jr chararcters to eat lunch at Hollywood & Vine on Monday 4/28 11:15

Both kids from Pooh & Tigger to eat breakfast Wed 4/30, 9:15 at Crystal Palace

Both kids from Mickey to eat breakfast at Chef Mickey's on 5/1 at 10;05

Lunch at TREX on 5/2 at 12:00

OK I think that's it!!! I am so excited for this trip and these would make everything so much more special. I love your work and think it's awesome that you are doing this for folks.

**I tried to include links for everything but i can't until I have 10 posts so, I trust your judgement on everything and I give you Artistic liberties! :)**

THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!! pixiedust:

Hi Mandy,
We are taking the kiddos to animal kingdom. I haven't seen any AK shirt designs. Do you have anything? I was thinking it could say "The Hendricks do Animal Kingdom 2014"

We are traveling with another family who's last name also starts with H. So maybe a design with the letter H? I'm not very good with coming up with these ideas soo anything you can do will be greatly appreciated.. We leave April 25th.

Hubby and I are going in May for the 24 hour event and was thinking about him wearing a shirt with the Beast lifting weights, with "beast" written on top a cross his chest, then for me a "beauty" with belle on it. Can you create something like this for us?? It would be so awesome! Thank youuuuuu!!

Hi Mandy,
I just got a message from Marne who I tried to post to yesterday and was having the worst time. error messages and unable to post. I never got confirmation that anything posted on her thread, was so frustrated I gave up for the night. This afternoon, I couldn't figure out how to get back to where I was to post to her so I went to the directory and found a new DISigner (you) and sent you my request. I am very new but read the rules when I joined and RustManFan was even pointing me in the right direction yesterday and today. I apologize. I did not mean to upset anyone. I just wanted to let you know what happened.
Thank you. :confused::(

Hi Mandy! RustManFan directed me to your thread, since you've done something similar to what I'm looking for. I'm looking for a graphic of a full body Mickey, hopefully standing up, arms out (similar to the Mickey on your brendanmickeyaccover1_zps179dc13f.jpg picture on your photobucket). I'm wanting his body to be filled with my son's name (Alden) in the corresponding colors (black font for ears, red for shorts, etc). Similar to mickeymousenames.jpg but colored to match Mickey. Is this something you would be able to do? Our trip is the first week of June, so no rush. Thank you so much for sharing your designs!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter