absolut_mandy's Disigns - Part 3 **Thread Closed to Requests - Please request on New thread **

Status
Not open for further replies.
I love this stuff! You're so awesome. We are going the first week of April. If you don't have time to do these...no problem! I just think its awesome you do them period.

Safari mickey with name next to it with these 3 names please

Matthew
Ty
Linden

Hi Mandy,

I wanted to thank you again so much for the Alice in Wonderland banner you made for me. I was able to download all of the letter combos except for the "L I".
I tried several times yesterday and again today but only half of the picture shows up. I am not sure why that one is the only one that isn't working. Any suggestions or maybe you could upload again? If not, no worries. I can make do.

Also, can I please request a countdown calendar for David. Some friends are joining us for a sea and then land trip in May. If the top can be Mickey Mouse and the body of the calendar Cars, that would be great. I am reusing the calendar that you made for my daughter last year for this trip.

Many thanks,
Melissa

EDIT: I was finally able to download the "L I" combo so thanks if you did something with it.

Sure thing!

Mandy:goodvibes

We had a great trip, thanks for all of your help! :) Not the best picture but the best I got of the shirts on my computer for now (really have to get the photopass+ pictures uploaded)

Hi Mandy,

We're heading out on our first cruise and just learned about door decorations. Needed by March 14th if possible.

Namefills (original)
Benjamin
LetterJ/jackmickeyredname
LetterB/benjaminmickey5

If you have any way of having the background be green, green and mickey are his two favorite things in the world or any Mickey with green he would love it.

Emily
LetterL/luzmarie (Marie from Aristocats namefil)

Lauren
LetterB/bradycheshirecat (Cheshire cat namefill)

Andy
Dis/lee (Tigger name Fill)

Joshua
Dis/Kaspar (Pluto namefill)

It would be magical!
Thanks so much.
Andy3K

Happy Morning, Mandy I am in need of an invite for Mia and Cole for The Plaza for dinner. Date is May 7 at 5:30..when you have time please and thank you..

Hi Mandy,
Loving your work !

Would it be possible to get the following three autograph book covers please?

madeleienac_zps83cea3c5.jpg name = Olivia
finnmickeyacnew.jpg name = Fin
cartergangaccover_zps42a144de.jpg name = Alita

(Can you also add October 2014 to these somewhere ?)

Thanks in advance

Also, if its not to much trouble - can I also have four TShirt name fills ?

For Alita
Name Fills - on the side/minnieredname.jpg

this one for Abby
Name Fills - on the side/arielname.jpg

For Olivia
Name Fills - on the side/tinkname.jpg

For Fin (Or Finley if it looks better)
Name Fills - on the side/mickeyname.jpg

Thanks so much - your designs are amazing !
Also, can you recommend a good T shirt transfer paper ? I don't think we have as many options in Canada.

Hello! I'm not sure if it's too late to make a request or not. Our Trip is March 14th (our first time going!) And I was wondering if you could do a name fill with princesses Anna and Elsa and maybe at the little snowman guy? I'm completely opened to however you want to design it. The name is Willow, could you also put Walt Disney world 2014 either at the top or bottom in black letters?

Sure thing!

Hi Mandy,

I'm able to do a character fill in Photoshop myself but I'm having a hard time finding a font that I like. Would you mind telling me what font you used in the character fill letters in post #796?

Thanks a bunch!

The font is called Thwack. You can download it from dafont.com Have fun!

Absolutely LOVE LOVE LOVE the other name fills you have done...I have a few more that I realized that I am missing...trying to get shirts together for our family trip! Thank you so much for doing this - these are amazing and I love them!

http://s1309.photobucket.com/user/a...a/LetterP/papadonaldname_zps5db7d305.jpg.html
Brianna
Michelle
Grandma

http://s1309.photobucket.com/user/a...rincesspolka_zps8a52bbca.jpg.html?sort=3&o=31
Brianna
Grandma

http://s1309.photobucket.com/user/a...M/minnieredM_zpsea84a1cb.jpg.html?sort=3&o=95
P with Donlad
B with Minnie
G with Minnie

http://s1309.photobucket.com/user/a...domincclassic_zps4decac1d.jpg.html?sort=3&o=9
PAPA

Original Name Fill with PLUTO
Austin

Original Name Fill with SNOW WHITE
Brianna

Original Name Fill with MIKE AND SULLEY
Paul

Original Name Fill with MONSTERS UNIVERSITY
Bryson

Original Name Fill with MICKEY MOUSE
Paul

Sure thing!

Hi Mandy!

Could I please get 4 name fills with the theme park fills?

Michael - Epcot fill
Christa - Magic Kingdom fill
Richard - Hollywood Studios fill
Gina - Animal Kingdom

Thank you!

I'm also wanting to find something to make a magnet for our door that says the Disney Fantasy with the dates May 24-31, 2014, Western Caribbean, Gallegos Family

Anything with the ship will do!

Thank you for all your help!!!

Sure thing!

Hi

I was hoping I could get some invites, welcome letters from you for our upcoming Spring Break Trip.

Welcome Letter for the Art of Animation - We are staying in a Cars room so I would love to have a Cars themed letter. Letter to the Layne Family arriving on March 30th.

ADR's - Ethan and Maddie
Rainforest Café DTD 03-29-14 7:30pm
Tusker House 03-30-14 9:40am
Tony's Town Square 03-03-14 6:15pm
1900 Park Fare 03-31-14 9:35am
Teppen Edo 03-31-14 6:20pm
Hollywood and Vine 04-01-14 8:05am
50's Prime Time 04-01-14 5:40pm
The Crystal Palace 04-02-14 8:20am
The Plaza 04-02-14 5:25
Ohana's 04-03-14 8:55am

I would love to have an Invite for Ethan for the Pirate League Make Over on 04-02-14 at 9:00am.

Thank you so much taking the time to look at my request.

Allison

Sure thing! Have a great trip!

Thank you so much!!! I really appreciate it lots. I can't wait to download them tomorrow at work and print them for him.

Mandy -
LOVE all the name fills...I got your reply today at 6:32pm however one was left off my request and I did not see it in the name fill buckets that you have on your site. Could I please get...

http://s1309.photobucket.com/user/ab...tml?sort=3&o=9
PAPA

Thanks again for all that you do - they are fantastic and will make FABULOUS shirts for our trip!
Michelle

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter