absolut_mandy's Disigns - Part 3 **Thread Closed to Requests - Please request on New thread **

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Mandy! Love your designs!!
I was wondering if perhaps you could make a few for me, please. We are making several t-shirts for my cousin's wife who will be turning 50 and this is her birthday cruise and then we are going to the MK for the Christmas party.
If you could make a number fill for 50 with Minnie Mouse and with a picture of Minnie next to it, that would be awesome! Maybe an exclamation after 50, like this 50!

Then if you could do this but with the name, Joanne instead, that would be great!
http://m1227.photobucket.com/albumv...VNb6G05t/9Uc2bXPFl/8e6dDKVZwJLFKXMKpruCSyhFk=

If you could do this same one but the name "Mark" instead.

Thank you so very much!!

I'd like to request some of your beautiful DISigns for our trip.

Surprise Invite/announcement for Victoria:
camrynsurp.jpg

Rainforest Café Invite for Victoria, November 29 (no time please):
higginsrainforestcafeinvite_zpsaa0e9f27.jpg

Princess Welcome Sign for Princess Victoria:
maiahbprincess3_zpsa257344a.jpg

Name Sign for Victoria:
katieWDWtagtem_zpsa9759566.jpg

DocMcStuffins for Victoria:
elladoctee1.jpg

We're leaving Thanksgiving weekend.

Thanks SO much!!

Hi Mandy

I'm hoping for some help!!! We have a large family trip planned with 6 kids. I wanted to surprise them with shirts....
I am looking for anything star wars for three 10 yr old boys. Brad, Kaden, and Logan.

And something sophia for a 3 yr old girl Sam.

Then minnie mouse head? For two girls Anna and Reese.

I'm not picky just not creative either! :) if u have any ideas I would love it and be so appreciative! I love the work I saw!

We leave the 21st :(

Thank you!!!

Hi Mandy! Was wondering if you could make a few things for our trip later this month:)

an autograph book coveR for my son....GRIFFIN

I cant post link but it is called masons autograph

this for my daughter NATALIE

I cant post link but it is called bridgets autographs

Can you maybe make each without names to use as the back cover?

also I would love notes for the kids too if possible?

welcome and goodbye note with princesses for Natalie...it is not our first trip, we are celebrating her 6th birthday!

welcome and goodbye note for Griffin...mickey and/or gang theme, it is not his first trip!

and finally a stroller tag...wdw...name McNamara, the gang...maybe holiday theme?

Thank you so much!!!!:santa:
Holly

I'm just stumped on the autograph covers, could you please describe them? Thanks

Have a great trip!

Mandy:goodvibes

Hi Mandy, let me start by saying how wonderful you, and all the other DISigners, are to spend your personal time to help make our trips special. Thank you.

I'm taking my 4 and 5 year old granddaughters for their first trip to WDW from May 3 to May 8, 2014. I've spent lots of time looking at your work and would like to request a few things.

I love the Caleighprincesscalender.jpg. Would it be possible to do two of those but replace the name on one with "Kiley's" and on the second with "Devon's"? It would be great to have it for the one month prior to our trip.

Also can you design two of the luggage tags labeled oliviaprincessluggage_zps6640fefc.jpg? One for Devon Weafer, 213 Dedham Ave., Needham, MA 02492 and a second for Kiley Weafer, 213 Dedham Ave., Needham, MA 02492. Also could you add the following telephone number to each: 508-468-8916.

I can't tell you how much I appreciate this. It will definitely make the girls' experience even more magical. Thanks so much.

Debra

Sure thing! Have a great trip!

Hello!

I was hoping you could help me with some gift tags. Looking through your images I liked the gangpp.jpg and was hoping that you could create that or something similar into a gift tag. If you could I would like on the bottom "Thank you for joining us" And on the top the following names each on their own gift tag:
Debbie
Fred
Erik
Lara
Megan

Thank you so much!!

Sure thing!

Barnette's cruise picture turned out great and now if I can trouble you again!!!! Love the Mickey with all the words in it especially the Red, and Blue on the white background. Could you please make one for my daughter and her family?? They are going on the Disney Dream, leaving from Port Canaveral (not sure about the spelling of that) and stopping at Nassau and Castaway Cay on April 13-17, 2014. Their names are Brandon, Elizabeth, Jordan (girl) and Jacob. I will leave it up to you what all to put on it but liked the one where you listed the restaurants and such. Don't know if it would be to confusing to add the names of their friends the Barnette's to it, might get to be to much, will leave that to your design expertise if that is ok. If you decide to use their names they are Michael, Tiffany, Savannah, Zan and Molly.

All the effort you designers put into this is just amazing, wish I had even a little of that talent!

Here are a couple of options for you:

Hi Mandy,
Your Mickey fill is AWESOME. Could I request one with the following for Disney World and MVMCP wording along with the names Cliff & Carolyn.
With a white back ground and Christmas colors. And what ever else wording you want.
We will be going Dec 2013
Thanks,

Here are a couple options

Hi! Your work is awesome! I wanted to know if you could make a design for me of this one
http://s1227.photobucket.com/user/a...edia/brookeprincessnames.jpg.html?sort=3&o=54

Chelsey

Second shirt with the same thing just the name Jordyn

Also wanted to see if you could make one that says Kinnlee.. Thanks! This one would be for a baby not sure if that makes a difference.

Thanks!

we are not going to Disney until middle of January. Thank you again!

Sure thing!

Hi Mandy,

This is a repeat of my post #119, I am so sorry and really don't want to be a pain... we are leaving on Wednesday and I would really love to have these corrected before we leave if it is at all possible:

You have been so kind in making all of these for my family! There is one that needs to be changed if possible and one that got inadvertently skipped:

The hogwarts letter http://s1227.photobucket.com/user/ab...lack1.jpg.html

Could you please spell his name Aidan not Aiden?

Could you please make this goodbye letter for Tyler? http://s1119.photobucket.com/user/ab...tml?sort=3&o=6

Thank you again sooooo much!!!!!!

Rebecca

The goodbye link isn't working. If you can describe it, I'll finish it up this weekend

Hi Mandy,
Really like the Mickey bodies with the names. I need 3 of these with the following colors and names.

Ronald in red
Patricia in green
Genevieve in pink

Please include all the parks and any Disney characters names in the colors as the names listed above.

We are leaving for Disney on December 1, 2013.

Thanks

Sure thing

I can't post links yet so I will do my describing. Its the one that is a mickey head that has the pirate hat on for boys. I think the name on your bucket list says Anthony.

Mandy,

I'm completley sucked into your awesome talent :) Can I request the above Mickey pirate head with the following names on them.

Alex
Jim
AL
Eddie
Kevin
Nik
Michael
Kirk
Rob
Bill

Thanks so much for all your hardwork and dedication to all the Disney junkies :)

Lee

I'm a Disney junkie too!

Have a great trip!

Afternoon Mandy,

This is in response to post # 36. Thank you, thank you, once again for the liscence plates, invites, VIP tickets to MVMCP and the countdown. They were wonderful ( I did receive the corrected invites)
I was wondering if you have figured out the cuties liscence plate yet? Mickey and Minnie cuties in different poses and plain mickey minnie heads bordering the plate with: This stroller belongs to: The Ledney Family (2 lines centered within the border). I would like Red lettering for a little girl.

I also have another request.
I was looking through your name fills (while looking for the plate to see if I by chance missed it) . Would you be able make a few scattered fills with characters for me?
One for Emily- with Minnie
One for Peyton- with Snow White

Thank you again,
Please let me know about the cuties liscence plate.

Danielle

Sure thing

Hi Mandy! Love your designs!!
I was wondering if perhaps you could make a few for me, please. We are making several t-shirts for my cousin's wife who will be turning 50 and this is her birthday cruise and then we are going to the MK for the Christmas party.
If you could make a number fill for 50 with Minnie Mouse and with a picture of Minnie next to it, that would be awesome! Maybe an exclamation after 50, like this 50!

Then if you could do this but with the name, Joanne instead, that would be great!
http://m1227.photobucket.com/albumv...VNb6G05t/9Uc2bXPFl/8e6dDKVZwJLFKXMKpruCSyhFk=

If you could do this same one but the name "Mark" instead.

Thank you so very much!!

Sure thing!

I'd like to request some of your beautiful DISigns for our trip.

Surprise Invite/announcement for Victoria:
camrynsurp.jpg

Rainforest Café Invite for Victoria, November 29 (no time please):
higginsrainforestcafeinvite_zpsaa0e9f27.jpg

Princess Welcome Sign for Princess Victoria:
maiahbprincess3_zpsa257344a.jpg

Name Sign for Victoria:
katieWDWtagtem_zpsa9759566.jpg

DocMcStuffins for Victoria:
elladoctee1.jpg

We're leaving Thanksgiving weekend.

Thanks SO much!!

Sure thing!

Hi Mandy

I'm hoping for some help!!! We have a large family trip planned with 6 kids. I wanted to surprise them with shirts....
I am looking for anything star wars for three 10 yr old boys. Brad, Kaden, and Logan.

And something sophia for a 3 yr old girl Sam.

Then minnie mouse head? For two girls Anna and Reese.

I'm not picky just not creative either! :) if u have any ideas I would love it and be so appreciative! I love the work I saw!

We leave the 21st :(

Thank you!!!

Sure thing!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter