• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

absolut_mandy's Disigns - Part 3 **Thread Closed to Requests - Please request on New thread **

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello Mandy ,
This is perfect!!!. I didn't expect it like this, so beautiful. You are A GENIUS Mandy!One thing Mandy can you make Rapunzel a little bit shorter?? (she's 7 years old) looks like we are the same age.lol... If you can't don't worry about it. Mandy I mailed all the letters you made for us and the kids are convinced that it came from Walt Disney World.Thank you so much:)
Can I ask for more? Please?

####Can you make me like a goodbye letter like this####

http://i1227.photobucket.com/albums...sonalized/Invites/ellagoodbyemmc.jpg~original
Prince William- Mickey and the gang (with signatures)
Princess Leigh- Rapunzel and all the princesses( with signatures)

###Autograph ###

http://i1227.photobucket.com/albums.../juliannaprincessac1_zps2369f828.jpg~original
*Princess Leigh*
*Queen Ellaine* ( can you make Princess Jasmine the center of the group?)if it's okay:)
* Prince William* (Toy Story , Mickey Mouse and the gang)

### NameFills###
http://i1227.photobucket.com/albums...ls2/carinadaisynfbev_zps49aef13a.jpg~original
Name-----(Character)
William----(baby mickey, buzz light year , woody)if it's hard to make just do baby mickey
Leigh------(Rapunzel and the princesses) if it's hard to make just do Rapunzel
Ellaine------(Jasmine)
Bill-----------(Aladdin)

Again thank you so much Mandy:)
By the way you did a really great job on my family sticker!!!We Love It!!!

Love,
Church Family

Sure thing!

Mandy:goodvibes

Hey Mandy!
So I posted on your 2nd thread right before it closed. Anyways if you didn't see it I am doing the Disney college program in the spring and I was hoping to get a few name fills for the back of me and my roommates t-shirts. I decided to go with our first names instead of our last names which I had on my original post. My need by date is Dec. 25, 2013.

Jessica - thumper and flounder

Katy- Cinderella and Nemo

Amanda- Mulan and jasmine

Samantha- Rapunzel and Ariel

This is my first time making matching t-shirts without my mom so I'm really excited :) I hope I explained everything, if not just let me know!

Sammy

Sure thing

Hi Mandy! You did a couple of name fills for me, and while I thought they were great, my oldest daughter thought hers was a bit "childish".. :/ There is one you made of the princesses (Says Rebecca) that is the version of the sketched princesses, and is a bit 'older' in nature (my daughter is 16). You used a brown (paperbagish color) as the background. We are going to WDW over Thanksgiving, so I need it as soon as possible. It will go on a Tshirt. The name is "Hannah" and she'd like the following sketched princesses: Ariel, Belle, Cinderella, Rapunzel, Jasmine, and Aurora. The file name of the design I'm referencing is in your photobucket as rebeccadprincess (1). She'd also like if you could do two of them. One with just her name, and the other with the word, "Princess" above it.

Thanks!

Holly

Not a problem. Here you go:

Hi Mandy - I originally requested a generic letter/invite to each park....but due to my grandfathers health we are only doing MK. So if you could just do one invite or the surprise your going to MK one that is fine. Also can you do a letter/invite to Irelynd for BBB in DTD on 11/10/13 at 11:20AM. Fairy Godmother or Cinderella are fine.

Thanks,
Brittny

And thank you for the stroller tags you did for our family we love them.

Sure thing

Hi Mandy,
I am hoping you will be able to get a some short notice DISigns done for me to give to a wonderful family who are going on their Wish Trip. I have looked through your photobucket and your DISigns are amazing. I have tried to make it as specific as possible for the requests. They are leaving on Nov. 16th.

Welcome Letter Fab 5: Dear Frankie

Airline Tickets:
Departure: Saturday, November 16, 2013 Return: Saturday, November 23, 2013
From: Islip To: Orlando International. They do not have seat numbers.
1 Minnie Ticket for Mrs. Michele Anzaldi
1 Mickey Ticket for Mr. Frank Anzaldi
1 Mickey Ticket for Mr. Frankie Anzaldi

Mickey’s Very Merry Christmas Party VIP Pass with Date and Name Mickey Heads: Frank, Michele and Frankie. Date: Sunday, November 17th at 4pm. Do you also have a MVMCP DISign for a t-shirt?
Chef Mickey Invite: Friday, November 22, 2013 at 7:20am

Thank you very much in advance for your assistance in making this a special trip.
Stacey

Sure thing!

Hey Mandy. I got my design the size I want it, but it just seems so dark to me. Could you change the black to white with a red frame around it. My eyesite is not what it use to be. Thanks Connie

Hi Mandy I love your work. I was wondering if you can make me the following.

http://i1119.photobucket.com/albums/k624/absolut_mandy12/Dis/Cruisebridge.jpg --> The Klomp Family From the Land to the Sea Cruising on the Magic, April 28 – May 2, 2014

http://i1119.photobucket.com/albums/k624/absolut_mandy12/Dis/michaelJakeandNP.jpg --> Quinn and The Neverland Pirates

http://i1119.photobucket.com/albums/k624/absolut_mandy12/Dis/MickeyHeadFrance.jpg --> Can you make me a Dutch Flag? The stripes are horizontal. Red, white, blue

http://i1227.photobucket.com/albums.../macfarlane1stcruise_zps3f0738c0.jpg~original --> (on the leftside) Our 1st Disney Cruise (on the rightside) Disney Magic 2014

http://i1227.photobucket.com/albums/ee423/absolut_mandy_personalized/DCL/sbeardclbadge.jpg~original --> 4 times.

1. Captain Michel
2. Officer Debby
3. First Mate Quinn
4. First Mate Yara

Thanks already :goodvibes

Sure thing! Have a great cruise!

Hi Mandy,

I loved the invitations that you made me so much. Could you do one more?

Josh & Toby you are headed to Ft. Wilderness for an off-road Segway tour at 11:30am today! Have fun zipping & zooming around the Wilderness Resort.

(if you have any Wilderness Lodge graphics that would be fine.)
(no need for a date b/c I won't know it until the last minute)

Thank you!

Sure thing! Have fun!

Hi Mandy! I love the Z and B Sofia's you made me! I have 2 more things I just decided that I needed. I know its last minute, So if you cant do it, I totally understand! We leave 11/10. If possible, can I have 2 autograph book covers lilycastleac_zps2eaf353f.jpg
One with "Zara" and one with "Blaire"
4x6 if possible! if not 5x7 is ok too!!

THanks a ton!!!!!!

Sure thing!

I originally put this on the pressed penny thread...sorry! I'm still learning how this works...

Hey Mandy,

You did a t-shirt design for my little boy a year or so ago for his birthday, and several shirts for my sister. We are taking our little boy to Disneyland in December for the first time, and would love if you could find the time to make the following before Dec 1st?

Invitation...

Mickey Mouse Christmas invite with the mailbox and letter scene...Changing the name to Xander and the place to Disneyland from December 20th-24th.

and stroller tag...

The Goofy Christmas Plate....Changing the wording to Disneyland at top of plate with Xander's Sled for the name, and instead of Goofy in the top right hand corner changing it to DEC 2013?

I tried to post the links, but I don't currently have enough posts to add links?? Not sure what that was about...I would really appreciate it! You rock our socks off!!

Thanks so much,
Terri

Have a wonderful trip!

Hi again! I went to print off invites today and noticed a little typo on the Akershus invite, I don't think I can link being a fairly new poster but you had it saved under cianna1akershusinvite...and then some numbers on the photobucket. The e in meal is missing :)
Thank you again!

Sorry about that

Mandy, all of the things you made are fantastic! Thank you so much for making our trip a little more magical! I'm sure the kids are going to love the invites, you are so kind :) Thanks a bunch, Colleen

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter