absolut_mandy's Disigns - Part 3 **Thread Closed to Requests - Please request on New thread **

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hate to bother but I requested these before you left and you said they were coming right up but they never posted. If you could please post just these two for now and I will request the others that I need for my cruise later. I leave this Friday, June 5th. If you can post them I would love to make them into a shirt before I go if possible.
Could I request a few Tagxedos please?
1. Tagxedo Mickey Head (Black Letters and also white letters on black background) so 2 designs (1 black letters and 1 white letters)
Words to use: Magic Kingdom, Hollywood Studios, Epcot, Animal Kingdom, Downtown Disney, Disney Springs, Wishes, Fireworks, Love, Disney, Mickey, Minnie, Darla

2. Tagxedo Minnie Head with Red Bow (no border) black letters
Words to use: Magic Kingdom, Hollywood Studios, Epcot, Animal Kingdom, Downtown Disney, Disney Springs, Wishes, Fireworks, Love, Disney, Mickey Minnie, Darla

If you think of some other words that would look good in these designs to help fill it in, feel free to add.
Thanks,
Darla

Can you do a few word fills for me?
Mom with Cinderella
Dad with the fox from Robin Hood (second choice Pluto)
Sister with Chip and Dale
Brother with Genie
Thank you.

Hi Mandy-I can't sleep because we leave in 2 days and I'm ready to burst! I just stumbled across your designs and I love them! I already found a Jackson you had done for some else but could I bug you to do a Camden? With Mickey in the letters. I'm sorry if that doesn't make sense.

I appreciate it so much!
-Jen

Hi there,

I love your disigns :)

My request isn't technically Disney related but I'm hoping you might be able to come up with something :)

In short my family and I are doing a road trip that we have nicknamed the 'No Bear, No! Tour' following some advice we saw regarding surviving a bear attack! I'd love to get us some T shirts printed to include this and a map of our route:-
Fly Manchester - Atlanta
Fly Atlanta - Chicago
Fly Chicago - Los Angeles
Drive Los Angeles - San Francisco - Yosemite - Area 51 - Las Vegas
Fly Las Vegas - Atlanta - Manchester (UK)

Anything would be fantastic :)

I hate to bother but I requested these before you left and you said they were coming right up but they never posted. If you could please post just these two for now and I will request the others that I need for my cruise later. I leave this Friday, June 5th. If you can post them I would love to make them into a shirt before I go if possible.
Could I request a few Tagxedos please?
1. Tagxedo Mickey Head (Black Letters and also white letters on black background) so 2 designs (1 black letters and 1 white letters)
Words to use: Magic Kingdom, Hollywood Studios, Epcot, Animal Kingdom, Downtown Disney, Disney Springs, Wishes, Fireworks, Love, Disney, Mickey, Minnie, Darla

2. Tagxedo Minnie Head with Red Bow (no border) black letters
Words to use: Magic Kingdom, Hollywood Studios, Epcot, Animal Kingdom, Downtown Disney, Disney Springs, Wishes, Fireworks, Love, Disney, Mickey Minnie, Darla

If you think of some other words that would look good in these designs to help fill it in, feel free to add.
Thanks,
Darla

Sorry this was missed. I just started a new job this week and it's kicked my bum!

Mandy

I love Italy! Went with my grandmother as a freshman in high school and would love to return! (especially if my DD could go)

Welcome back!!

Hey Mandy! I have a couple of requests.
We are going to Disney around Halloween and surprising the kids. I was wanting to find out about getting the airplane tickets in a halloween theme if possible...
Chloe/Seat C8
Brodey/ Seat B5
Sophia/ Seat S1
Flight WDW577
Departure Date: Oct 27
Return: Oct 29
To: Orlando, FL

Covers:
If I can get covers like this
http://s1227.photobucket.com/user/a...dia/Covers/evanmnsshpac.jpg.html?sort=3&o=113
One with Brodey's Autograph Book
One with Chloe's Autograph Book
One with Sophia's 1st Autograph Book

Halloween Party Invite
http://s1227.photobucket.com/user/a...ilyMNSSHPInvite2014date.jpg.html?sort=3&o=360
October 27, 2015
One with Brodey & Sophia
One with Chloe

Thanks So much!

Last edited:
hi mandy, love all the pics. could you do some name tags for DCL for me. leaving july 18th on the Fantasy.
Mema, Baboo and JoAnn (red color). thanks.

Hi Absolut_Mandy,

I have received some designs from you some time ago and we loved them so much. We had so many compliments it was unbelievable. So here I am again asking for some more. We are not going on our trip until mid September 2015, so whenever you can get to them is fine.

Requests.
MalTrueVillian.jpg ( Tianna)
CruellaTrueVillian.Jpg (Tianna)
Couplesnames.jpg ( George and Tianna)
TiannaTruePrincess.Jpg ( Tianna)
PohTruePrincess.Jpg (Tianna)
BelleTruePrincess.Jpg ( Tianna)

As you can see, I have a theme. I LOVE these designs. Such beautiful work.
T.I.A
Tianna

Hi Mandy! I hope you had a great trip as well! I'm interested in hearing your thoughts on Italy in a PM especially with what's currently going on with the migrants from Africa because we are planning to go next Spring.

Anyway, I love your DISigns and I'm hoping you have some time to create the following items for t-shirts I would like to make for our trip in July to celebrate my son's birthday, which is the same day as Disneyland's 60th anniversary:
1. A design for the back of the shirt stating:
Celebrating
Michael's
6th &
Disneyland's
60th
Birthdays
with all of the words, except "Michael's" and "Disneyland's" in New Waltograph font or something similar, http://www.fontspace.com/daniel-lyons-entertainment-and-story-choice/new-waltograph. I would like "Michael's" and "Disneyland's" in a similar font and color as the word Disneyland in this logo, http://disneyparks.disney.go.com/bl...ort-diamond-celebration-to-begin-spring-2015/. The other words should be a similar, but maybe not the same, color. Could you also put Mickey and Minnie in their Diamond Celebration outfits on the left-hand side of "Michael's"? It's the one in the second image here for your reference, http://disneyparks.disney.go.com/bl...diamond-celebration-merchandise-art-revealed/. Lastly, I would love it if you could curve "Celebrating" and "Birthdays" around the other words so it makes a circle with the other words inside if that makes sense. However, if it looks better without the curve, I'll take that too.

2. "of the Birthday Boy" in the New Waltograph font or similar in the same color as the words in #1 above.

3. Name Fills On the Side with the same font and color as "Michael's" in #1 above, as follows:
a. "Mom" with a evil-smiling Maleficent and Evil Queen,
b. "Dad" with Woody and Buzz,
c. "Sister" with Ariel,
d. "Sister" with Cinderella, and
e. "Birthday Boy" with Mickey, Minnie, Donald, Goofy, Pluto, Chip, and Dale.

4. Photobucket Name Fills on the Side, as follows:
a. "Mirai" with Ariel,
b. "Kate" with Cinderella, and
c. "Michael" with Jack Skellington.

I understand if this is crazy-town and way too much to ask, but it would definitely be the icing on the cake for my son's surprise birthday trip to Disneyland. I would love it if you could provide the DISigns by June 26th, so I'll have two weeks to figure out how to put it all on the shirts, which I've never done, but this trip has inspired. Thanks in advance and please let me know if you have any questions or if you won't be able to get to it.

Names are coming up :)

Mandy

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter