absolut_mandy's Disigns - Part 3 **Thread Closed to Requests - Please request on New thread **

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi! I would love if you could possibly make:
1. the name Jaxson in Minsters Inc theme. If you could do 3 different- the whole name simple beveled, one the side and original name fill individual letters with boarder that would be great
2. the name Kayla in Frozen theme (again one simple beveled, one on the side and one original fill individual letters with border)
3. Kayla's Room - Frozen Theme sign
4.Dreams do come true with the names Jason and Pauline and the date October 2014 (for a Disney engagement)

Thank you SO much - can't wait to see these :)

Last edited:
You are so talented. If you have time, could I get a tagxedo in the mickey head shape, white background, black font?

We are visiting Disney World, all four parks, Downtown Disney, family, memories, Griffin, Nathan, Jay, Steph

Thanks!

Hi Mandy,
Thank you for the DISigns you have done for us so far. I was wanting to request 2 x countdown calendars please.

Could they both be the Mickey Mouse Clubhouse.
The first saying McCorriston's American Countdown
The second - Nana's American Countdown

Thanks you so much!

Hi Mandy, I know that the Disney site is no longer offering the print outs of the Star Tours "Galactic Passports", but I was wondering if you have ever created something similar and if not would you be willing to? I would LOVE to print out something like that for my Star wars loving boys! Thanks in Advance, I ADORE all of your stuff!!!

Hi again. I submitted requests for pressed pennies and then I saw the flight tickets. My so loves flying and always wants to hold his own ticket but I never allow him. So this would be perfect to have him hold as he boards the plane.

Style: Pirate Airways
Name: Gavin Nakai
Departure Date: May 23rd, 2015
Return Date: May 30th, 2015
To: Orlando, FL

If you can leave the seat # blank then I can print off two of them and manually add the seat number for both flights. If you don't want to leave blank I totally understand as well.
Thanks

Hi Mandy. You did a stroller tag for our last family trip and I would love another one for our upcoming vacation. We forgot about it so it is kind of last minute. If you can't do it, I understand. I would need it by next Monday March 16th.

I would like a tag similar to this one

http://i1227.photobucket.com/albums.../Stroller Tags/jacobLicensePlatemikesully.jpg

I would like the name to say Perkins Family Stroller and if the letters could be more Mike colors than Sully that would be great. Also, instead of Boo in the corner, can it say March 2015 or something similar?

Thank you so much!

Mandy,
I am not sure if I am doing this right and if not...I am sorry. I was wondering if you could do something a little different for me. I am looking to make a family shirt for our trip to DL at Christmas. I was wondering if you were able to make a design that incorporates multiple "MM heads and MM heads" into one.

I like the Mickey heads with the Santa hat and the Minnie heads with the Santa hat...organized like the names below. Girls with the bow, boys without. Let me know if this is something you think you can do or not. Thank you so much.

Grandpa Tom Grandma Kathy
Aimee Shawn Kaitlyn Kelsie
Lucas MaKenna

Our Family Christmas 2015

Mandy
this is my first time requesting anything here, although I am addicted to browsing! You are so talented!
I'd love to get your Ariel gift tag to "Abby" and a welcome letter for her either from Ariel or all of the princesses. It's her first trip and her 5th birthday. Please help me. I really appreciate your time and talent!

Michelle

Hi, its my first time on here, I guess I just try to ask what I would like? My daughter bday is n September she will be 2. She's into mickey mouse clubhouse. I would like to have each the letters of her name as each character. Please let me know what the steps are.
thanks Anna

I need to see if you can fix one of my letters. The one for Magic Kingdom. The very last line the words are pushed together and you cannot read it. I believe it is to say, you even will ride an elephant. Have a magical day!
All of that is swished together and you cannot read it. Thanks!
DonaMomma

I need to see if you can fix one of my letters. The one for Magic Kingdom. The very last line the words are pushed together and you cannot read it. I believe it is to say, you even will ride an elephant. Have a magical day!
All of that is swished together and you cannot read it. Thanks!

Sure thing

Mandy

Mandy - I love your designs. While I am looking I am going to post the ones I would like individually to make sure I give you the correct info. If you could do the following that would be fantastic! These things really make the trip so special.

http://s1119.photobucket.com/user/absolut_mandy12/media/Dis/ashton1.jpg.html?sort=3&o=16 - It's the Hogwarts letter.

If you could personalize one that says Savannah Mackenzie and another that says Matthew Wyatt as the addressee please.

Thanks!

Sure thing

Mandy

Last edited:
Hi Mandy! We are planning a trip to Disney in May with our 4 boys. I would love to make them some shirts. I love the Mickey Heads with the names. I would like the black Mickey head with the bottom half the Mickey pants. My boys names are: Liam, Hudson, Sawyer, and Weston
Also if possible could you make me a stroller tag with Mater or Lightning McQueen that says "Sawyer and Weston's Wheels"
Just like this except for the names.

Thank you so much!!!

Sure thing

Mandy

Hi Mandy,

The last thing I need if you could please would be a name fill ( with characters inside)

THE STRUPP'S

T-grumpy
H-Donald duck
E-baymax

S-stitch
T-Gus mouse
R-Pluto
U-goofy
P-Mickey mouse (new)
P-Minnie mouse (new)
'
S-daisy duck

As always I really appreciate it!!

Sure thing

Mandy

Last edited:
Hi Mandy-- we are going on a disney magic cruise with a bunch of families. For a lot of the families it will be their first time on a Disney cruise or even a cruise at all. Would you be willing to make some name fill originals for the children? And can we also request for mickey ears for the boys and minnie ears for the girls? Greatly appreciate your time and kindness. Many thanks from all of the families:

Name fills original:
1) Elliot -- Big hero 6 if not available then Avengers
2) Bethany-- Avengers
3) Matthew-- Jedi Mickey
4) Katelyn--Rapunzel from Tangled
5) Emily-- Frozen
6) Warren-- Jake the pirate
7) Isabelle-- Frozen
8) Allison-- Sophia the first
9) Sara-- Frozen
10) Ryan-- Cars
11) Elisa-- Vanellope from Wreck it Ralph
12) Daniel-- Toy story Woody and Buzz

Can we also request for Mickey head for the boys:
1) Elliot
2) Matthew
3) Warren
4) Ryan
5) Daniel

Also Minnie heads for the girls:
1) Bethany
2) Katelyn
3) Emily
4) Isabelle
5) Allison
6) Sara
7) Elisa

Thanks again. Kind Regards.

Sure thing

Mandy

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter