absolut_mandy's Disigns - Part 3 **Thread Closed to Requests - Please request on New thread **

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Mandy! Can I request a BBB invite please. The one with all the princesses standing around the girl? It's for:
Caroline
April 15, 2015
1:55

Thank you!!!
Nicky

Howdy,

I left a request on your pressed penny thread. I just want to make sure that is where I should have put it for a pressed penny request. You have made awesome disigns for me in the past and I thank you.

Have a good one,
Donna

Hey Mandy,

IF you can do a stroller tag for my mom for this summer...don't need until June.

She loves the regular Mickey gang, and if you can do Disneyland with 2015 as the tag in the corner and "Grandma's Go-Kart"

Thanks again!!
Sincerely,
Terri

You're the best!:love:

Last edited:

hi Mandy,
I was hoping you could make me 2 welcome letters and 2 we heard your coming to Disney world letter from Minnie mouse or the Disney princess for Karla and Yaritza (one for each =) plz can they all be signed by the character and for the welcome letter just say we are glad you got to Disney world on time we will be waiting for you at the parks soon and add a little more plz and for the we heard your coming to Disney world plz say something like we heard your coming to Disney world we cant wait to meet you, we are sure your visit will be filled with magic and adventures get lots of sleep and well see you soon. we still don't know when we are going but i will like this to be ready plz and thank you cant wait to see what you will come up with

Hi Mandy, I'm moving my request over here for the two calendars :)

I'm not sure how they work, but I was looking for one with only a 16 day countdown on it (we're leaving December 16th, so the countdown would start on the day 15). If that doesn't work, feel free to modify! :-)

I would like two, with both of them saying: Ellen's 50th Birthday Trip
A tinkerbell design
and a Star Wars design

Thank you soooo much in advance!!!

Mandy,

Can you please make the following images for me? So many cute designs to look through!! Great work! Leaving on Sunday, March 8th

Bradsorcerermickeyhead.jpg Magic Hat Page 15

Font as pictured

Meagan in Center of Mickey Head
Right Ear 2015

Maria in Center of Mickey Head
Right Ear 2015

Roland in Center of Mickey Head
Right Ear 2015

Dianetinkmh.jpg Page 19

Disney font for letters, if possible

Peter Pan in Middle of Mickey Head
Meagan in Left Ear
2015 in Right Ear

Hook in Middle of Mickey Head
Roland in Left Ear
2015 in Right Ear

Tinkerbell in Middle of Mickey Head
Maria in Left Ear
2015 in Right Ear

Good morning!

Can I please request pirateleagueinvite.jpg
Jordan & Ryne are the names the date is May 26th at 2pm

Thank you!

Is it possible to get one of the apple tagxedo with the all brown stem and red outline with the following words:

Bold:
Mrs. Wascher
1st Grade
2014-2015
Heritage Elementary School
Lukas

Regular:
Vivian
Marcos
Kameron
Cadi
Destin
Kaydynn
Rylan
Miaya
Makayla
Kiley
Ethan
Savannah

Thank you in advance!

Jennifer

Sure thing

Mandy

WOW! You are very good, Mandy! I am inspired.

Could I ask for a few items for our upcoming honeymoon?

1. Name Fills - On the side
VILMARIS (Minnie)
NIELS (Mickey)

2. Tagxedo
http://s1227.photobucket.com/user/a...ia/TagxedoNames/quinmhtag.jpg.html?sort=3&o=1
(White background, black and red text)
VILMARIS
NIELS
MAY 2015
LIVE LAUGH LOVE
(We are going to Walt Disney World, Orlando, all parks incl water parks)

I have so may ideas now, but don't dare to ask for more, you must be super busy.

Thank you!

Sure thing

Mandy

Last edited:
Hi Mandy,

Thank you for the one's in the past. I am trying to convince some friend's of our to go on a Disney Cruise and to Disney World with us in the close future. I was wondering if you could do some name fills with the characters inside the letters for me. I would appreciate it!

MOM-- M-Ariel (from Little Mermaid), O-Minnie Mouse, M-Nala (from Lion King)

DAD-- D-Simba, A-Pumba, D-Timon (all from the Lion King)

SAVANNAH-- S-Cinderella, A-Belle, V-Aurora (sleeping beauty), A-Jasmine, N-Rapunzel, N-Tiana, A-Elsa, H-Anna

SPENCER-- S-Mickey, P-Buzz Lightyear, E-Woody, N-Mike Wazowski, C-Sully, E-Stitch, R-Olaf

Plus 1 Disney trip countdown calendar
For ~ Wyatt & Sawyer
With Mickey, Minnie, goofy, Gus mouse, baymax, stitch, Olaf, Captain Hook, grumpy

And another Disney countdown calendar
For~ Savannah & Spencer
With Mickey, Cinderella, else & Anna, Olaf, Ariel, simba, stitch, Minnie Mouse, grumpy

Both with the castle on top as the large heading! If you can!

I appreciate all your work! On our last Disney cruise, I feel on some cabin doors (including ours ) I saw your work! My husband pointed it out too!

http://s1227.photobucket.com/user/a...vites/kaelynSurpriseDLP6.jpg.html?sort=3&o=21

For Savannah & Spencer and one for Wyatt & Sawyer. Both kid names together (S & S), (W & S).

If you do universal studios a surprise letter for s & s , and w & s together! I understand if you don't! Lol

A Disney cruise surprise letter to s&s ( savannah & spencer) , and one for s&s (Wyatt & Sawyer). Just a surprise you are going on....we don't know when or which one yet!

OUr cruise this past feb 2015 we were unable to go to castaway cay due to weather! So that's why we have to go again!!

Can't wait to see you in the future letters to ... Savannah- Cinderella, Spencer-Olaf, Wyatt-Baymax, and Sawyer-Stitch
Thank you again so much!!:worship: Any questions let me know. I can't Thank you enough!
:yay::yay::yay::mickeybar

Sure thing

Mandy

Last edited:
Hi Mandy!

I would like to request a few things for our Disney trip this summer. I am so impressed with your work!

1. Name fills--Type: On the side
a.) Hannah (Minnie and Mickey)
b.) Lilah (Minnie and Mickey)
c.) Hannah (Elsa, Anna, and Olaf)
d.) Lilah (Elsa, Anna, and Olaf)
e.) Hannah (Tinkerbell)
f.) Lilah (Tinkerbell)

2. Minnie Heads with names inside (Lilah; Hannah)

3. Tagxedo (shape: Mickey Head) (colors: Mickey colors)
Meyer (Tim, Amy, Lilah, and Hannah)
(we are going to Walt Disney World and visiting Magic Kingdom, Animal Kingdom, and Hollywood Studios)

Thank you so much!!!!

Sure thing

Mandy

Last edited:
Hi Mandy,

I forgot to ask for the air tickets as well. Could you please create them for my girls as well?

For air tickets:
Departure date - April 10, 2015 Return: April 17, 2015
Flight number: WDW 138

First Ticket:
Name - Miss Kristen Chiu

Second Ticket:
Name - Miss Caitlyn Chiu

Would like to use following design on the ticket:
http://s1227.photobucket.com/user/absolut_mandy_personalized/media/Countdown Calendars/keenantsumtsumcountdown.jpg.html

Can you use the font in the following ticket to customize the tickets?
http://s1227.photobucket.com/user/absolut_mandy_personalized/media/Airline Tickets/naihlaredridingairways.jpg.html

Thanks so much!

Sure thing

Mandy

Last edited:
Hi Mandy,

This is my first request so please let me know if you need more info. I was hoping to get the couplesnames file for myself and a few friends.

1. Joe & Tina
2. Yancey & Amy
3. Ken & Lynn
4. Geoff & Lisa
5. Tu & Myha

If it's possible I would I would like them to have a white background and red couples names.

Thanks in advance!

Sure thing

Mandy

Last edited:
we will be leaving 4/29/15 for our ds3's wish trip wit hour other ds10 and we are so stinkin excited!! Love your DISigns!! Would love a few when you have a chance... Thanks in advance. Wendy
would love the following if you have time...
to read, Logan's stroller 4/29-5/5

hollywood and vine invite for Logan, lunch 5/1

Logan's wishtrip countdown

Tyler's Wish Trip countdown
Harry potter if possible if not Phineas and Ferb

Thank you for Making our Wish Trip super special. The Grubb Family
can i add my son's update page for facebook so the CM's can follow his helath updates if they would like?
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Prayers-For-Logan/236117843219566?ref=bookmarks

Also, i saw a few, Today's the day cards with the fab 5 but cant find them again to save my life!! would love one for Logan and Tyler if possible.
Thanks so much!

Sure thing

Mandy

Last edited:
Hi Mandy,
I was wondering, and its very last minute so its no big deal if not, if you could do some Mickey and Minnie wedding/couple related name fills or pictures by 3/5? My fiance just surprised me by booking our honeymoon in Disney!!! If so that would be so awesome but if not I totally understand that too as this is such short notice :)

We are Megan and Andrew or you could just do the last name which will be Hopkins :)

Thanks!

Sure thing

Mandy

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter