absolut_mandy's Disigns - Part 3 **Thread Closed to Requests - Please request on New thread **

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Mandy,

I forgot to ask for the air tickets as well. Could you please create them for my girls as well?

For air tickets:
Departure date - April 10, 2015 Return: April 17, 2015
Flight number: WDW 138

First Ticket:
Name - Miss Kristen Chiu

Second Ticket:
Name - Miss Caitlyn Chiu

Would like to use following design on the ticket:
http://s1227.photobucket.com/user/absolut_mandy_personalized/media/Countdown Calendars/keenantsumtsumcountdown.jpg.html

Can you use the font in the following ticket to customize the tickets?
http://s1227.photobucket.com/user/absolut_mandy_personalized/media/Airline Tickets/naihlaredridingairways.jpg.html

Thanks so much!

Last edited:
Hi Mandy,

This is my first request so please let me know if you need more info. I was hoping to get the couplesnames file for myself and a few friends.

1. Joe & Tina
2. Yancey & Amy
3. Ken & Lynn
4. Geoff & Lisa
5. Tu & Myha

If it's possible I would I would like them to have a white background and red couples names.

Thanks in advance!

we will be leaving 4/29/15 for our ds3's wish trip wit hour other ds10 and we are so stinkin excited!! Love your DISigns!! Would love a few when you have a chance... Thanks in advance. Wendy
would love the following if you have time...
to read, Logan's stroller 4/29-5/5

hollywood and vine invite for Logan, lunch 5/1

Logan's wishtrip countdown

Tyler's Wish Trip countdown
Harry potter if possible if not Phineas and Ferb

Thank you for Making our Wish Trip super special. The Grubb Family
can i add my son's update page for facebook so the CM's can follow his helath updates if they would like?
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Prayers-For-Logan/236117843219566?ref=bookmarks

Also, i saw a few, Today's the day cards with the fab 5 but cant find them again to save my life!! would love one for Logan and Tyler if possible.
Thanks so much!

Hi Mandy,
I was wondering, and its very last minute so its no big deal if not, if you could do some Mickey and Minnie wedding/couple related name fills or pictures by 3/5? My fiance just surprised me by booking our honeymoon in Disney!!! If so that would be so awesome but if not I totally understand that too as this is such short notice :)

We are Megan and Andrew or you could just do the last name which will be Hopkins :)

Thanks!

Can I get some name fills?
Frozen- Sophie
Frozen - Bailey
Minnie- Sophie, Bailey, Mom, Grandma, Wendy
Mickey- Daddy, Vince
Really appreciated it!

I have a few request for a trip coming up.
The name that I will need on all of these is Princess. Yes, I am serious. That is her real name. She is a good friend of mine and this will be her first trip to WDW.

1. Cinderella Letter/ Cinderella's Royal Table Letter
Name: Princess
For Breakfast at 8:20 on Sunday, June 7th

2. Welcome Letter / Disney Princesses
(Welcome letter to Disney World)

3. Princess Tiana Letter/Port Orleans Riverside
(Welcome letter to Port Orleans Riverside Resort Letter)

4. Be Our Guest Restaurant Letter
For Dinner at 7:10 on Sunday, June 7th

5. Mama Melrosa's Ristorante Italiano
Fantasmic Dinner Package For 4:30 on Tuesday, June 9th

6. Animal Kingdom Letter (Tree Of Life Design)
Name: Princess Date: Monday, June 8th or you can just put Today you will be going to Animal Kingdom. (Whatever works best for you)

7. Hollywood Studios (Disney Characters I believe in the design)
Name: Princess Date: Tuesday, June 9th or you can just put Today you will be going to Hollywood Studios. (Whatever works best for you)

8. Epcot (Epcot Ball Design)
Name: Princess Date: Saturday, June 6th or you can just put Today you will be going to Epcot.
(Whatever works best for you)

9. Magic Kingdom (Mickey and Minnie design I believe)
Name: Princess Date: Sunday, June 7th or you can just put Today you will be going to Magic Kingdom.
(Whatever works best for you)

10. SURPRISE You are going to Disney World!

Thanks so much!
DonaMomma

Hi Mandy
I was wondering if you could do two letter fills for me? I would really appreciate it!

The first one is for Emma.
If you could include as much pink in it as possible. Could you include ariel in her pink dress?

The second one is for Sarah. She loves Tinkerbell and purple.

Thanks!!

Can I get the following Autogrpah Cover :MMCac.jpg. Size 5x7 please.
Name: Kaylie
She is obsessed with Minnie!
Thanks!

Can I request a Mickey Tagxedo in blues with all our names on it and the year
Mom, dad, Grandma, Sophie, Bailey, Wendy, Vince, 2015. You can add whatever else you think looks good. Thank you so much. I also was looking for some Minnie ears for the girls and Mickey ears for the boys!

Last edited:
Tagxedo is on the net -- it is all about trying to get the words in the correct spot. Just keep trying :)

I use Photoshop Elements for the rest -- again it is a learning curve but lots of fun

Mandy

I love the Tagxedos you make and would like to try myself. I've found the website. I hope you don't mind me asking but where did you get your shapes from? I'm specifically looking for the castle and Mickey outlines.

Hi Mandy,
I am a friend of SqueakyD3. We work together and I have admired your work for over a year now. It is amazing! I was wondering if you could help me with an iron on. A Mickey Mouse Head/hat with Disney Princess's, as many as you would like, across the base of the Mickey with a tiara/crown on Mickey between the ears. The Mickey could just be a sold black Mickey head. If that is to much then perhaps a Mickey head (shape) with the Disney Princesses inside. I am the dance coach at a middle school and I am taking the girls to Disneyland to dance down main street on March 21st. If you could put CMS Dance on the head of the Mickey above the princesses I think that would look good. Your designs are amazing so whatever you think would work would be appreciated. Thank you so much for your time and work.

:tinker:Hi Mandy,
You very kindly offered to help me on my request "very last minute pixie dust..." with some Incredibles name fills. I wasn't sure if you would post them to that thread or here on this one. I can't find them in either place and was wondering if you were still able to do them for me? Thank you for even considering it, as I know you are very busy and do this all out of the kindness of your heart. pixiedust:

Hi again Mandy. I was wondering if you can help me please. My youngest boy will turn 1 soon and he has 2 elder brothers. His elder brothers really love Donald and Baymax. I would like to get both of them Donald and Baymax plush and give it to them when little brother celebrating his first birthday. Basically I am looking for 'letters' from Donald and Baymax to go with the plush. In the letter I would like a mention of how they have been really good big brothers to their little brother since he was born one year ago, and that little brother has asked Donald and Baymax to write a thank you letter to them. If you can help that would be much appreciated. So its Baymax letter (for big brother Danish) and Donald letter (for big brother Daniel) and the little brother is called Darius.

Thanks a lot Mandy!

Have a wonderful trip! To everyone who wishes to donate b/c of the designs, Give Kids The World is the where you should :)

continued...
The link to Give Kids the World works but that page is no longer taking donations. Is there another page set up? Or should be just make a general donation?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter