? about WL view

Yes, plus more. Courtyard view rooms are in the section of the Lodge that is "U" shaped. In the center of the "U" is the main lobby, and a spring starts in the lobby and meanders down, running into the main pool. It's really lovely.

Beyond the pool is the geyser, which erupts on the hour during the day. Beyond that is the lake. Rooms in the center of the "U" are our favorites because you have a "perfect" view of the courtyard, the pool, the geyser and the lake. That doesn't mean that rooms on the sides of the "U" don't have a great view --- we just think the center is beautiful. Plus it's a little removed from the pool, so there's less pool noise when we're on the balcony. And the room opens onto the main lobby, where you can hear the wonderful music played at WL. Can you tell how much we love being there :-)

The WL is also considering a view of the WLVillas a courtyard view, so if you want to be able to see the WL main courtyard/pool have them note this on your reservation.

The view of the villas is now a courtyard view???? It used to be the same price as the woods view, but CRO started calling it something different when the villas were built. I believe the woods view was the side that faced the MK. I'd definitely clarify this with CRO. Things do change and we haven't stayed in the lodge since we bought into DVC.

Outside room on north wing building A are Standard View and overlook the parking area where delivery trucks come.

Outside rooms of north wing building B are Woodsview.

All outside rooms, towards the Villas, of the south wings are now called courtyard.

Fax the Room Assigner three days before your check in date and request what floor and an inside Courtyard View. Outside rooms tend to be quieter.

There is so much to see in the WL Courtyard that I don't know if any one room can see everything. For example, the lobby area rooms that kda mentioned are behind the waterfall and therefore you can't see it. Whereas we were down the wing and just about even with the waterfall and had a great view of it and the pool, river and lake but we couldn't see the geyser. Each room may have a drawback but they are all wonderful. I would be pretty upset if I paid for a courtyard room and ended up with one looking at the Villas though. So, be sure to fax in a room request 4 days ahead of time.

If you get a room that is not to your liking, call the front Desk and request a change. They will accommodate you if at all possible.

One morning I caught a Mousekeeper in the hall and asked to look out a Standard Room. The view is not the problem as all I saw was Roof andparking lot. It was the noise of trucks coming and going during the day. I am sure it gets better at the end of the day.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter