? about wish trip

harleykarolynmom

Earning My Ears
My nephew is hopefully getting a wish to go to disney. me and my children and my sister and her daughter we hoping to be able to go at the same time. some background info we all live on the same property all 7 of the children are together all the time we always vacation together. I know make a wish will not pay but would we be able to stay at give kids the world with them if not which of the disney property resorts are the closest to the village my nephew will be having dylasis while there so would be great if we would be able to help my sister take her other children to the park while grandma and grandpa take him to dylasis.
thanks in advance
Marsha

Give Kids the World is well off property in Kissimmee, so it's not a matter of being the "closest" resort necessarily. Everything will be a decent little drive.

And as far as occupancy, I would expect you would not be able to stay at GKTW, though you can certainly ask your wish granting team. If the parent of the wish child is a single parent, they are sometimes allowed to bring an adult friend (this varies by chapter). But I don't think you guys would fit in a villa regardless. There are generally two twin beds in the master bedroom, a single adult bed (not sure if it's king or queen) in the secondary bedroom and I think a sofa bed in the living room. The maximum capacity of a single villa is 7 plus a crib. They will not give you two villas unless it's a single, very large family because that takes away the opportunity to book another child for their wish trip.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter