? about water parks

BankBunny

DIS Veteran
Are you allowed to wear aqua socks on the rides in the water parks? I hate walking around on concreat in bare feet and want to get aqua socks, but I wasn't sure if I would have problems with any of the water slides or any of the other rides. I know I've been to other water parks where they pretty much won't let you wear anything other then a bathing suit.

I wear my Keen all the time.

The only time I have to take them off and hold them is on the Body slides. They are fine on the tube rides and wave pools.

I've worn water slippers at TL and BB with no problems. I'm not sure if they're the same as aqua socks. They have a sturdy rubber sole (like sneakers) and mesh body.

Susan

We took them on the first trip, but then left them at home after that. Lots of walking in the parks has made out feet tougher!

I've worn water slippers at TL and BB with no problems. I'm not sure if they're the same as aqua socks. They have a sturdy rubber sole (like sneakers) and mesh body.

Susan

I think they are the same. I'm glad someone brought this up, because I wanted to know before I bothered packing them if you could wear them on all the rides.

Yes you can wear them on any ride other than the body slides (Summit Plummit, Humunga Cowabunga and Slush Gusher)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter