• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Click Here

???? about the Minnie...please help...

disneyfanz04

<font color=purple>BL II - Purple Team Captain<br>
I know it says runners are responsible to pick up their packets, but do you have to attend the expo both days or just within those 2 days within the time frames??? Thanks for the info!!!

Packet Pickup will take place only at Disney's Minnie Marathon Weekend Expo and is mandatory.

Friday, May 5, 2006
Disney's Minnie Marathon Weekend Expo
Disney's Wide World of Sports® Complex from 12 p.m. to 7 p.m.

Saturday, May 6, 2006
Disney's Minnie Marathon Weekend Expo
Disney's Wide World of Sports® Complex from 10 a.m. to 5 p.m.

All runners are required to personally pick up their own race packet

I'd like to add another question to this post. Does anyone know if WDW will be providing buses from the resorts to the expo like they did for the marathon weekend in January? I know that transportation is not provided to the actual races. I still have to figure out what to do about that since I won't have a car, but I was curious about the expo. Thanks!

I dont think they are providing it directly from the resorts. They do provide transportation to WWOS from MGM so you would have to go there & then catch a bus.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter