1. Guest - Welcome to the new DIS Boards! I will create a thread on the tech support board to talk about any issues we are seeing and another thread to discuss new functionality - Alex

???? about the Minnie...please help...

Discussion in 'Events/Competition' started by disneyfanz04, Feb 23, 2006.

1. disneyfanz04

disneyfanz04 <font color=purple>BL II - Purple Team Captain<br>

I know it says runners are responsible to pick up their packets, but do you have to attend the expo both days or just within those 2 days within the time frames??? Thanks for the info!!!

Packet Pickup will take place only at Disney's Minnie Marathon Weekend Expo and is mandatory.

Friday, May 5, 2006
    Disney's Minnie Marathon Weekend Expo
    Disney's Wide World of SportsĀ® Complex from 12 p.m. to 7 p.m.

Saturday, May 6, 2006
    Disney's Minnie Marathon Weekend Expo
    Disney's Wide World of SportsĀ® Complex from 10 a.m. to 5 p.m.

All runners are required to personally pick up their own race packet

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. NCRedding

NCRedding <font color=navy>I've strayed<br><font color=green

You only have to go once to pick up your packet within the time frames allotted.

4. Sassagoula

Sassagoula New Member

I'd like to add another question to this post. Does anyone know if WDW will be providing buses from the resorts to the expo like they did for the marathon weekend in January? I know that transportation is not provided to the actual races. I still have to figure out what to do about that since I won't have a car, but I was curious about the expo. Thanks!

5. TiffJ

TiffJ New Member

I dont think they are providing it directly from the resorts. They do provide transportation to WWOS from MGM so you would have to go there & then catch a bus.