• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

? about the disney rewards program-please help!!!

andychris14

DIS Veteran
I am still doing the click thrus , the 10 searches on the one site, 2 sponsers then I enter my e-mail. I see that people are saying that the program changed. this seems the same to me, what I have always been doing. Am I doing something wrong? Are the prizes going to be the same? Any additional help would be appreciated. I am trying my hardest to get back to disney for the kids(and me too!). Thanks soooo much

Hi,
I just checked my email and received one from the rewards program telling me they have now opened their new site. On this new site, you will have to complete 12 different searches vs. the 10 searches required on the old site. It appears there are no "bonus sites" availalbe at the moment. You are still required to visit the web sites which have increased in number. The trivia question is still available. From my understanding, which is sketchy at best, you are required to enter your email address after completing each page (i.e. searching, visiting and trivia) until they are able to update the site to include a general login area for members. I just (think) I completed the requirements for the day but I am unsure at this point. On one of the travel websites you are required to do a search that will produce a map. However, it appears you have to leave the awards stie in order to complete this website/'search visit. This leaves me wondering if I will receive "credit" for all the website visits I had just completed becuase I technically left the rewards site (had to use my "back" button to return to the rewards site) before entering my email address to get "credit".
If this sounds confusing or hard to follow it is because I feel the new site is somewhat difficult to follow as far as how to complete everything and get credit. Hope others can explain better.
Sorry,
Figment27

thanks so much for your help, I too received an e-mail right now but there is no site for me to go to, it just says see you tomorrow at 9am at the old site.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter