About the apartments...

SpaceMania

Mouseketeer
So I know Wellness is for under 21 and non-wellness is 21+ I also know that if you aer 21+ you can request wellness but there is absolutly no alcohol allowed in the apartment. So here are my questions:

1. if you are 21+ and living in a wellness apartment, are you allowed to go out to a restaurant and get drinks or whatever and then come home? Or if you went to a 21+ party would you be allowed to come back to your wellness apartment a little tipsy?

2. Are people under 21 allowed to be in non-wellness apartments? Can they go to parties and not drink?

3. Are you allowed to stay the night in someone elses apartment? I know that you can't be in another complex but say that both friends lived at vista... could i go stay at her apartment for the night? What if she was in a non-wellness and i wasn't 21?

4. Does Disney have 'spies' go to parties in the complex to make sure there is no underage drinking going on?

I'm just wondering how strict they are about that kind of stuff. Not that i'm planning to do any of this, i'm just curious if anyone knows..

1. you can do what ever you want when you're not at housing

2. If you are under 21 you will be in wellness. As long as someone is in the program /signed in the to complex they can be in your apartment

3. as long as you are in the same complex this is fine. They don't go around checking to see if everyone is in their bed at night

4. They don't have spies, but security can come at any time and request to see people's ids, which have a large "UNDER 21" on them if you are under 21

1. If you are 21 you can do whatever you wish as far as alcohol as long as it is not in your wellness apartment.

2. If you are under 21, you will be placed into a wellness apt. You can actually go to parties, but don't dare be caught with alcohol in your hand or intoxicated by security.

3. If you live in the same apartment complex, you can spend the night with your friends. My roommate practically had her boyfriend living with us but there wasn't anything we could do about it. On that note, be sure to be respectful!

4. There aren't spies. If you aren't carrying on, being loud, or causing problems price control will leave you alone. Unless of course, you watch Jurassic Park too loud like my roommates and I did once! lol.

They go over the rules and restrictions regarding wellness housing and being underage at a party with alcohol EXTENSIVELY in the mandatory housing meeting which is, as I remember, on check-in day.

From what I remember, say you're hosting a party with alcohol in your non-wellness apartment. You can have people under 21 there, but if security comes to check up on things, if anyone under 21 even has a drink IN THEIR HAND, even if they haven't actually had any of it, that's enough. They're in danger of getting termed as well as the people whose apartment it is (in this example, you could be termed as well.)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter