?? about Senor Frogs

val2001

Mouseketeer
I have only been to Senor Frogs in cancun, not in Nassau. Is it the same? A bar for adults? I saw some posts saying to get kids picture made with frog. Is that only something to do outside? Are children not allowed inside?

It is a bar..just like in cancun. There were kids inside when we were there..around lunch time. The big frog is outside..very funny, water in the background, makes a great photo opp.

They had someone singing and entertaining people when we were there.

It is the same place. We were at the one in Nassau in February. We went around 5:00 and the place was empty. Nothing like Carlos & Charlies in Cozumel, that is for certain.

Also, you have to walk by the straw market to get there, so you will be harrassed for the last 200 feet or so. I would not bother going back unless I hear that it improves.

Went to Senor Frogs in Cozumel after our jeep excursion. Mind you this was about 3 in the afternoon so we thought it would be early enough to take the kids in for a Coke. We'd heard you shouldn't take them in after 5pm. The music was very loud and many customers there already had far too much to drink. I'm definitely not a prude but I was offended by the behavior of the customers and waiters/waitresses. Heard from our waiter that evening that Carlos & Charlies is even worse.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter