• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

? about Quick serv & 20 % off Merch??

gayles

DIS Veteran
I read this today -Sorry I am confused -- I already have Booked a ddp-ticket's-etc -- how does this work is it something I have to apply for ???? Please explain to me -- TYIA:confused:

I read this today -Sorry I am confused -- I already have Booked a ddp-ticket's-etc -- how does this work is it something I have to apply for ???? Please explain to me -- TYIA:confused:

They were doing this on our trip in December. Here's how it worked then:
Make a purchase at any CS restaurant (regardless of paying OOP or DDP) on your receipt was a coupon for 20% certain shops for THAT day until a certain time. I'll see if I can dig out a receipt to give you more info.

Ours receipt didn't say it had to be on the same day. We got the coupon at a store after a small purchase. The coupon had an expiration date which was past the end of our trip (I don't remember how far) but it was only good until noon each day and only at specific stores (the biggest stores per park if I recall).

If you have a Disney Visa or an AP then you can still get the discount associated with that in addition to the coupon. If there is some other kind of sale going on then you also still get that.

At least this is what our experience was in December. We bought a bunch of 50% off 2009 merchandise plus some sale items, go our Disney Visa discount and then applied the coupon. Quite the savings.

They were doing this on our trip in December. Here's how it worked then:
Make a purchase at any CS restaurant (regardless of paying OOP or DDP) on your receipt was a coupon for 20% certain shops for THAT day until a certain time. I'll see if I can dig out a receipt to give you more info.

This is how ours worked too. We got a chocolate shake at Animal Kingdom and received the coupon

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter