?? about priority seating

angel703

IOA4LIFE
Been to the U many times and still never had a chance to eat a Margaritaville. Do you have to have PS to get in?

We've been twice. Once we made "reservations" from US in the morning and in January I called a few weeks ahead. This past January over MLK weekend we still waited about 20-30 minutes with PS. I'd make the call if you can.
Bob

we've encountered hour(s) long waits in the summer evenings, especially on the weekends, was told room keys don't get u the 1st avail seat then:confused3

Definitely make reservations. My DF and I went in July, had reservations, and was seated within 5 minutes. The man in front of us, with "priority seating" with his room key, was told it was an hour to hour 1/2 wait!

Been to the U many times and still never had a chance to eat a Margaritaville. Do you have to have PS to get in?
No...but depending upon when you're going, it's not a bad idea. You can make reservations that morning at CityWalk if you so desire.There is a kiosk across from the theater that can make the reservations for you.

I'd go ahead and call just in case the restaurant has been rented out for the night. We were there last January and couldn't eat the night we did Universal due to a private party.

I think alot depends on how busy CW and the parks is that day!!

We went a couple of times and walked wright in,but the parks were slow then...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter