? about preferred rooms at POR

MommytoCaitlyn

Mouseketeer
Do all the preferred rooms at POR have queen sized beds? We are a family of 3 arriving on May 29th and I'm hoping they do. If not, should I call and request a refurbished room with queens?

You can check on the POR thread or check out portorleans.org - Andre has up-to-date info on which buildings have been completed with a refurbishment; they are working on AB buildings now, just don't remember exactly which ones.

The entire resort won't be done until late August.

We were there March 24-31 and we had a room in alligator bayou Bldg 28 and our room was NOT refurbished and the beds were NOT queens.... and Bldg 28 is not close to the main bldg. :confused3

I was going to say the same thing, go on the POR thread. The preferred rooms are located in the AB section, but we prefer the Mansion section. We had a new room last Aug, in Acadian House, and thought it was a great location, close to main pool, bus stop, and a short walk over to main buildings past the pool.

We were there March 24-31 and we had a room in alligator bayou Bldg 28 and our room was NOT refurbished and the beds were NOT queens.... and Bldg 28 is not close to the main bldg. :confused3

Bldg. 28 is not considered a preferred room at POR. I called yesterday and requested a refurbished room in Bldg. 14, we'll see if we get it or not. It *really* won't affect my stay. We'll have 2 double beds, maybe I'll make my husband sleep in the bed with my 3 year old and I can have the double all to myself (I'm sooooo evil...haha! :lmao: )

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter