? about Power AP

MelanieC

<font color=blue>BL II - Blue Team<br><font color=
Does it include parking for free at the theme parks?

it says under additional discounts under Universal Orlando Resort:
Free self parking each time you visit

Is this at the resort only (hotels) or do they mean the ENTIRE resort as a whole ? The free parking is not listed under Theme parks, so I wasn't sure.

Also, if you pay attention to this board, every so often they run a special that will add a year to your pass. The first free year we got was for bringing in a losing lottery ticket, I forget what the last one was but we've managed to get 3 2-year PAP in a row. If you belong to AAA you get a discount to begin with so our 2-year pass was abut $95, ridiculously cheap.

I was hoping for free parking to the theme parks. If we go over to the hotel, it would be just for dinner and we would take the boat over to the Portafino.

Also, if you pay attention to this board, every so often they run a special that will add a year to your pass. The first free year we got was for bringing in a losing lottery ticket, I forget what the last one was but we've managed to get 3 2-year PAP in a row. If you belong to AAA you get a discount to begin with so our 2-year pass was abut $95, ridiculously cheap.

Cool - I'll have to watch. I also noticed they had the Power AP at Shades of Green for 119.95 pp (blackout dates for us are ok since we know when we are going for the next two years) and buying 1 AP will get us in for two years in a row (Aug 2009 & July 2010). The 7 day two park is $99. This would allow us to go anytime we wanted during both of our trips in both 2009 & 2010. Not a bad deal at all for $20 more PP.

Yes keep your eyes open for deals,they can pop up anytime.

Also if you have a family,one of you buy the Prefered Pass and the rest Power that way you get the discounts and free parking..:thumbsup2

Also I see you mentioned Shades Of Green,so with AAA and military discounts you should do some shopping and come up with a good deal..:thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter