??? About Poly????

jewelmicky

DIS Veteran
Does the Poly have rooms that have connecting doors?
and where are they?
We have 2 rooms booked and would love if there is a door connecting them.

The Poly and other Disney resorts have connecting rooms spread around the resort. They are not clustered in one particular longhouse.

You may want to call CRO or your ta and have it noted in your reservation. Of course, they tell you it is not guaranteed, but you will have a better chance of getting what you want if the room assigner has the information when he is organizing the rooms, rather than waiting till check in, when the available rooms options are limited.

I know the Samoa longhouse has some rooms with a connecting door. I was in 1609 (in Samoa) and there was a door to an adjoining room.

We stayed in connecting rooms at the Poly in October. All I did was request that our rooms be together when I made both reservations. We were in Tokelau, and I believe Samoa has connecting rooms as well.

Good luck!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter