? about Pin Codes!

DisneyLvr12

Mouseketeer
I called today and found out that we had our first ever discount Pin Code!!! :cheer2:

I'm a little confused on something, though. Our pin code is for 35% off package or there's a room only code. What I don't understand is if it's a package - (room, dining, tickets), how is the discount applied? Is it 35% off the grand total, meaning park tickets and dining is discounted? Or is it basically just 35% off room and you pay full price for the other stuff but they group it together as a package?

I just don't understand why I was offered either a room only discount or package discount. I didn't know if the package discount included more than just the room prices.

I called today and found out that we had our first ever discount Pin Code!!! :cheer2:

I'm a little confused on something, though. Our pin code is for 35% off package or there's a room only code. What I don't understand is if it's a package - (room, dining, tickets), how is the discount applied? Is it 35% off the grand total, meaning park tickets and dining is discounted? Or is it basically just 35% off room and you pay full price for the other stuff but they group it together as a package?

I just don't understand why I was offered either a room only discount or package discount. I didn't know if the package discount included more than just the room prices.

Usually the pin code % off only applies to the room, whether it be part of a package or just the room. As PP said the best way to find out would be to get the answer from Disney - unfortunately the people you call for can be inconsistant with their answers.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter