• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

? about pin code and booking

milmore104

Mommy to 3 Disney Princesses
I just got a pin code for FD. It saves me $400 over the current package. My question is can you still book 3 rooms with a pin code and how is it done? My brother and our parents traveling with us. I would like to get them the deal too. Can I book it online or do I have to call? And our their ressies in their name? Thanks I have booked pin codes before but never for more than one room.

I don't know how many rooms you are able to book, but if you are allowed to book more than 1, you would have to call to do it. Pin codes that come in the mail usually have the pin number and you have to call, but email pins sometime have a link to clink on to check pricing and book, but you would only be able to book one room that way. Good luck.

milmore104 said:
I just got a pin code for FD. It saves me $400 over the current package. My question is can you still book 3 rooms with a pin code and how is it done? My brother and our parents traveling with us. I would like to get them the deal too. Can I book it online or do I have to call? And our their ressies in their name? Thanks I have booked pin codes before but never for more than one room.

I have been able to book 2 rooms with a pin code... I always call much easier for me to talk to someone. One room is in my name an the other is in my sisters ....hope this helped

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter