? about online check-in with David's DVC rental

bks9581

DVC Home: BWV and SSR
We rented points from David's and I plan to do online check in 10 days out. My question is, which online check in do I use? The main Disney site or the DVC site that David's provided a link for (http://www.dvcrequest.com/check-in.asp)? :confused3

I have all my dining reservations on the main Disney site and it also shows my room reservation and says I can check in 10 days out so I'm wondering which site I should use. Anyone been in that situation before?

Thanks in advance!

I don't have an answer for you, but suggest you contact David's website and ask. You'll probably get an answer pretty quickly.

USE THE ONE FROM DVC REQUEST!!! It actually works!!!

I've been trying to use the new Disney website one for the past 3 days without success. The link from David's actually friggin' works. Thanks for your post - otherwise I wouldn't have remembered that they have that link!!!

:drive:

I was also able to use that address to check in to our non-DVC room reservation at Pop. So for anyone who's ready for online check in and can't, the link above works (just take the characters off the end.)

I just went ahead and checked in on the DVC site. Figured it can't hurt. Glad the info helped others! :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter