• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

? about Member Cruises

prune1977

DIS Veteran
Ok I know you can't go on Member cruises if you bought resale. What if say 270 pts were bought resale and 25-50 were bought direct. I know you can go on the cruise but my ? is if you want to use points for the cruise are you able to use the points bought resale as well as the points bought direct? I haven't seen this asked anywhere and I certainly don't know the answer.

Should be that direct points only can be used but who knows what MS will do. The only way to find out is to try and book.

:earsboy: Bill

Ok I know you can't go on Member cruises if you bought resale. What if say 270 pts were bought resale and 25-50 were bought direct. I know you can go on the cruise but my ? is if you want to use points for the cruise are you able to use the points bought resale as well as the points bought direct? I haven't seen this asked anywhere and I certainly don't know the answer.
Non qualified points cannot be used for DCL even if some points are qualified.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter